[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he a prisoner of his grandfather's dream?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: greate leader.jpg (25KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
greate leader.jpg
25KB, 660x371px
Is he a prisoner of his grandfather's dream?
>>
free kim jung un
>>
best korea
>>
That has got to be the most based haircut I have ever seen. When even your hair exerts dominance.
>>
>>139251721
yes. the little guy just wanted to draw anime and play basketball, but now he's stuck running a shitty country and wearing a shitty haircut.
>>
>>139251721
>Is he a prisoner of his grandfather's dream?

Those words are deep. Good job, Anon.
>>
>>139251721
Are you prisoner of your father's dream? You have to learn your father's language, be the gender of your mother's produced womb, breathe with lungs evolution gave you, walk like gravity defined for you. Are you not a prisoner?
>>
File: white NK guys.png (288KB, 674x582px) Image search: [Google]
white NK guys.png
288KB, 674x582px
>>139251721
>>
>>139252171
Is this sarcasm? Can't tell because of the flag.
>>
reminder that kim is /ourguy/

look up his views on israel.
>>
File: monkeyCorn.jpg (130KB, 639x825px) Image search: [Google]
monkeyCorn.jpg
130KB, 639x825px
why doesn't he lose weight? it would be a shitty way to go if he got diabetes or heart problems.
>>
>>139252264
They are just high class North Korean citizens. What else do you expect?
>>
>>139252251
I'm free to choose any profession or way of living as long as it isn't antisocial and not feel any pressure because of who my ancestors were.
>>
File: makesyouthink3.png (652KB, 1216x1920px) Image search: [Google]
makesyouthink3.png
652KB, 1216x1920px
>>139252251
encourages reflection...
>>
>>139252382
1. He wants to look like his grandfather, because he was relatively popular compared to his father
2. He thinks it will make it seem like his country is doing well, because he is not starving
3. He likes eating food, I guess
>>
File: hijak-mask-sad.jpg (85KB, 903x714px) Image search: [Google]
hijak-mask-sad.jpg
85KB, 903x714px
>>139252591
>as long as it isn't antisocial

You poor man
>>
>>139252845
Can anyone be a NEET or an alcoholic and not feel some degree of comdemnation from your family?
>>
>>139252251
Limitations reveal the master. Where would we be without limitations. Prisoners is one way of looking at it. I like to think of this life as a holiday, where we get to experience a very small fraction of reality. Impossible to imagine your conscience without the limitations of the flesh, but something tells me it's not very fun. Shit blowing at you from all angles.
>>
>>139253072
Probably not
>>
>>139251721
>Is he a prisoner of his grandfather's dream?

thats ^retty deep never tought about him that way.

maybe he did not have a choice in the matter of becoming supreme leader kindof like a monarch.
>>
He should really just nuke the US, then when the world retaliates, he no longer is chained to the dreams of his foolish forefathers. Plus the US is globally stopped, and we have a good reason to reamain isolationist and focus on domestic issues. And a portion of Cali is glased, its a win-win. Hypothetically.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.