[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the one who ID's you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Who is the one, who gives you your ID every post? Who is the one? Did you pick host? You can't pick your ID thus every time you post you click on whos captchas? Whos "I'm not a robot?" and whos ID?
>Can you kill the generator, "4chan Host Master" who is not, my master but that's the server by english alphabetical select font default ink to paper translation.

>4chan is the problem /pol/ is going to rid the internet from. They type about chaos, shall they not also get it?

Seeing through numerically created coincidences.
>>
Are leafs even human
>>
idk wtf u just said but check these numbers
>>
>>139251283

Didn't understand a fuck, what coincidences do you see through the assigned IDs?
>>
>>139251633
Oh hello there uvxw+XFC who ID's you today? Was it, a Kekoinsindence or a sin dance on earth under the warm of a sun dance but they kept sayin let's do the rain dance man oh how the clouds went to their proper places at their proper times.

Hello, ID: V2J+wGUr do you ever wonder, I guess "V2J+wGUr" being you, gives you that red alert, who picked it? The generator ok well, who's behind it? Do you see yet?
>>
>>139252021
will in my god farm dogs lit?
>>
>>139252994
I lul'd, I see you.
I know exactly the sum of what you meant in its root form. Alright there OFED.. If there was an "N" would be like end. Alright there Ned?
>>
>>139252021

Yes I have wondered but with no answer, do you have it? Behind the generator could be a code made so every ID is random, or maybe it's programmed to follow some interests.

I do see color patterns and coincidences depending on the argumentation I'll perform on the thread depending on the message, like if somebody or some robot is reading and classifying it before posting.
Sure thing Google isn't. Sure thing this isn't an anonymous board neither. Who knows.
>>
Fucking leaf
>>
>>139254066
So you wanna know who is ID?
You wanna know who is Number?

(You)

and know one can know the day.
>>
>>139254243
>and know one can know the day.

Revelation 19:12;
His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

And the day of Jesus Christ's return is like, that, word.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.