[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poland No!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 27

File: Masha Gessen.jpg (78KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
Masha Gessen.jpg
78KB, 850x400px
>Polish president rules out gay marriage

>The Polish president has said that the country’s constitution defines marriage as between a man and a woman, adding that the governing majority will unlikely change the law.

>President Andrzej Duda has said that the issue of marriage is “clearly and expressly regulated in the Constitution”.

>Speaking to the TV Republika broadcaster, Duda was asked whether it is likely that “international organisations, various lobby groups, but also some European countries” could force Poland to accept gay marriage.

>“I do not think that the political majority today would agree to any amendment to the Constitution in this area, water down this clause and open interpretation that marriage could also include other genders,” Duda said.

>“I unequivocally repeat: marriage in accordance with the Polish Constitution is a union between a man and a woman,” Duda added.

>Poland’s constitution is one of seven in the EU to ban gay marriage, and the country is one of six in the 28-member bloc not to allow same-sex civil unions.

>The ruling Law and Justice (PiS) party in Poland came to power in late 2015 on a ticket of promoting traditional Polish values, family and Catholic traditions.

>http://www.thenews.pl/1/9/Artykul/290524,Polish-president-rules-out-gay-marriage

Oy Vey! Poland why are you such homophobes?
>>
>>139250448
>>Polish president rules out gay marriage
Our constitution rules out gay marriage
>>
>>139250615

Are Polish people OK with that?
>>
File: cost of living in poland.png (191KB, 829x1694px) Image search: [Google]
cost of living in poland.png
191KB, 829x1694px
>>139250448
>google cost of living in poland
>>
>>139250448
president is antigoverment plant (probably influenced by germans), he blocked reformation of corrupt judicary system.
>>
ALL NATIONS MUST ABIDE BY THE DOCTRINES OF PROGRESSIVISM.

POLAND MUST BE PUNISHED FOR THESE HERESY.
>>
File: Polish schools.png (296KB, 1144x1194px) Image search: [Google]
Polish schools.png
296KB, 1144x1194px
>>139250895
We do not have a SINGLE BILL that gives ANY special rights to homosexual couples, if 2 fags want to share their wealth they need to start a fucking company together. Pic somehow rel.
>>
>>139250895
>Polish
>people
>>
>>139254118
This is how it should be. There have always been faggots but if they stayed in the closet and never made it an issue they could be functioning members of society
>>
File: Polan 16.jpg (2MB, 2400x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Polan 16.jpg
2MB, 2400x3000px
>>139250895
Besides, our most far-left party wants to legalize "civil partnership", they do not even mention homosexual marriage or adopting kids by the fags. We are closer to completely banning "pride" parades then to legalizing any form of homosexual relationship.
>>
File: pol mex.jpg (86KB, 850x477px) Image search: [Google]
pol mex.jpg
86KB, 850x477px
>>139253453
more like security break if PiS goes too far
he will make his own reform of corrupt judiciary system in 2 months
>>
>>139254438
Tbh this, things went too far this time
>>
File: dudududududu.jpg (38KB, 620x366px) Image search: [Google]
dudududududu.jpg
38KB, 620x366px
>>139254597
yep
I support PiS in they struggle against german influence, and they revenge crusade against russia, but when even peaceful Cookiez people get pissed it's time to slow down, drop and roll
>>
File: 431369_MARSZ_ONR_0021_4.jpg (78KB, 520x346px) Image search: [Google]
431369_MARSZ_ONR_0021_4.jpg
78KB, 520x346px
>>139254892
It is freaking unbelievable how many PR mistakes they've made since 2015. Misiewicz, Smoleńsk, these shitty bills, gasolin bill, fucking hell
they would have 50% in polls by now
>>
>>139254118

Poland is in the EU. Doesn't the EU punish Poland for being against gay marriage?
>>
>>139255092
how Smoleńsk is PR mistake? everyone and their mother knows it was assassination, but we cannot do anything against russia now
and Misiewicz was front guy from Ojciec Dyrektor of Toruń, small price for such big support of old hags
>>139255133
on what grounds?
>>
>>139254191
>Poles aren't people
AGAIN.
>>
>>139255133
Nah, they do not give a fuck about that, even our formerly ruling party didn't make a single step in this direction, there is little to none support for this amongst our society. Only (((NGOs))) shill that we are not homo-friendly country. I read somewhere that 30% of Polish gays moved to the UK since we joined the EU, kek.
>>
>>139255423
>30% of Polish gays moved to the UK since we joined the EU, kek.
we exported faggots?
kek
>>
>>139255378
> small price for such big support of old hags
tell me, whom would those old babushkas vote for if not for PiS?

>how Smoleńsk is PR mistake?
It scares off centrist voters that are against taking in migrants, i.e. 40-50 y.o. from the big cities

>>139255503
I think we are still doing this, especially if you consider the fact, that 10 years ago PiS wanted to forcefully cure homosexuals out of homosexuality. I believe that they will bring this back in the near future
>>
File: ILGAEurope2013-1.jpg (295KB, 1332x934px) Image search: [Google]
ILGAEurope2013-1.jpg
295KB, 1332x934px
>>139250895
most are
>>
>>139255867
>whom would those old babushkas vote for if not for PiS?
who the fuck knows, old people are suspectible to all kinds of trickery, see late SLD supporters and all 50+ KOD scum
and fuck centrists yo
>>
>>139255503
1st bydlo now faggots
Damn
>>
>>139255378
>everyone and their mother knows it was assassination
you are so full of shit.
everyone knows that was the pilots fault and your stupid President who was insisting on landing in a very bad rainy weather and the pilot went way too low and caught on the trees.
Russian traffic controllers were telling them not to land there at that time because the weather was so bad.
you are so fucking stupid believing that it was assassination by Russians. Yes it was an assassination but by your own stubborn President and by that stupid pilot who obeyed his request.
>>
>>139256177
if only we could export KOD and PO/.N supporters now
>>
File: kurwa spuro.jpg (41KB, 604x376px) Image search: [Google]
kurwa spuro.jpg
41KB, 604x376px
>>139256249
fuck you and your disinfo, this was Polish fault and this is why russians are refusing to give back wreckage, and this is why we had 6 corpses in 1 coffin?
it was russian executed assassination ordered by germans
>>
>>139255905
>Hungary
>more cucked than Germans
>Germans legalized gay-marriage
something does not add up here

>>139256133
>who the fuck knows, old people are suspectible to all kinds of trickery, see late SLD supporters and all 50+ KOD scum
they are either extremely religious and naive old fucks or completely brainwashed (((Gazeta Wyborcza))) readers. There is no middle ground. With or without Smoleńsk they would vote for PiS.

>and fuck centrists yo
I agree, but for the next 30 years, until the generation of people born in 1960's and 1970's dies out it will be the most crucial electorate
>>
>>139250448
USA already has gay marriage.
>>
File: 1503298634296.webm (475KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1503298634296.webm
475KB, 360x360px
>>139256267
tell me more
>>
>>139256581
hey stupid Polak so how do you explain Russian air traffic control recordings several times warning your stupid polish pilot not to land in bad weather.
Did the Russians created that bad weather conditions or it was Germans.
you are embarrassing whole Poland believing this delusional Russian German conspiracy and refusing to take responsibility that your stupid President was
responsible for it.
The reason Russians are not giving you that airplane is to keep it as an evidence of how stupid that Polish pilot was.
>>
>>139257159
And Razem, and Greens, and feminists, and kikes, and fags, and a very few shitskins that we have
>>
>>139257492
>Russian air traffic control
which one? it was 3 on the site, 1 in air control tower, 1 in mobile control point and 1 on hotline in moscow
fuck you murderous russian scum, everyday I pray that you get what's coming to you
>>
>>139250448
very good decision, enough with this homosexual garbage spreading all over the world.
they have too many rights as it is already.
where the fuck is Hitler or Stalin when you need them to clean up this shit from the society.
>>
>>139253526
EU countries who have absolutely no gay marriage/unions legalized:
Bulgaria, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia
Basically ex-Soviet countries. While Poland was the first to develop gay laws in Soviet Union and first that wanted out of Soviet Union. Poland has a lot of gays.
>>
>>139250448
Good. while this might suck for some of the gays Im glad polan sees such issues as the slippery slope trojan horses they are. I dont think there isnt a single country that adopted gay marriage in a fair manner. it's always forced upon the population.
>>
>>139258608
>While Poland was the first to develop gay laws in Soviet Union and first that wanted out of Soviet Union. Poland has a lot of gays.
Homosexuality was never illegal in Poland since it's inception and noone was ever prosecuted for homosexuality, it's your personal choice.
>>
>>139258997
But it was illegal in most of Soviet Union, just that every Soviet country didn't had same laws.
>>
>>139259140
And Poland was never part of the Soviet Union you dumb fuck. We were part of the Eastern Bloc/Warsaw pact.
>>
>>139259341
Well, you were occupied. You could also say you aren't part of United States now, but you are, Slovenia is too.
>>
Question for the Poles in this thread, would Poles accept a white American family with work experience and conservative beliefs and willing to assimilate? Wife and I are trying to find a nice country to live in that we wont be surrounded by complete niggers and spics, but would gladly come back to the states for a race war.
>>
>>139259795
We literally don't give a shit. Just learn the language and you'll be fine.
Your family could be the blackest bunch of motherfuckers on the planet and it wouldn't change a thing.
>>
>>139255905

I didn't know UK was so gay.
>>
>>139259795
Sure, just don't be a cuck like this Murican

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxYMnuBlkqM
>>
>>139253453
Lol
Him blocking that shit was a 4d chess from pis
Now oposition cant tell that president is a "pen" that signs everything, even though he actually signed 2/3 of the legislation
>>139259795
Dont do it
Cant you just go to Idaho or Montana?
>>
>>139260031
Honestly first thing we planned to do with any country was attend classes to learn the language.
>>
>>139260597
We thought about it but would prefer to move somewhere away from the typical American flavor of life
>>
>>139260609
https://youtu.be/fxYMnuBlkqM

here's an ugly amerimutt who cleraly had no problem moving here.
>>
>>139259795
do whatever you want, but you shouldn't assume that Poland is some kind of white heaven.
>>
>>139254344
Civil Partnership is a stepping stone. Don't even think for a second about giving in on it
>>
>>139250448
Gotta love the piss party in Poland
>>
>>139250448
What can be certain is that alt-right leaders like Dickie Spencer will be attacking Poland for not cowtowing to his buttbuddies like Grindr Greg Johnson.
>>
>>139257637
hey stupid Polak you better pray that when Russia nukes you you will have time to kiss your stupid Popes Wojtyla ass.
All western reputable investigators and experts even Polish experts agreed that it was absolutely bad weather and Polish pilots fault.
And leaked informations proved that your President ignored the weather warnings thinking that the Russians are playing games trying to prevent Polish delegation to attend the event.
But your stupid President and pilot ignored basic bad weather warnings, pilot saw how bad the weather was from his windows yet the pressure from your stupid President was too much for him to resist.
You can argue as much as you wish but Russians are not at fault in this accident. Stupidity and bravado of that Polish pilot is.
As as a pilot he had the responsibility to follow advise from the air traffic towers and from watching the weather from his plane windows not what your dumb stubborn President said.
Fucking bunch of stupid losers and whiners.
>>
>>139250448
The Threads thumbnail got me in gassing mode. And of course my Instinct didnt fail me.
Everything these people do is a Crime and the Poles know and thats why they are under attack by western (((forces)))
>>
>>139262943

I have to grant the Poles one thing, they aren't the stupid goys the Jews want them to be.
>>
>>139253253

>water more expensive than milk

What?
>>
>>139258608

Are those ex-soviet countries under pressure from the EU to make gay laws?
>>
>>139263488
Polack is slavic jew.
>>
>>139263719
Are you blind?
>Milk, 1 liter, 0.55Eu
>Water, 1.5 liter, 0.42EU
>>
>>139264137

I was looking at water sold in restaurants. Who buys water, anyways? Is Polish tap water safe to drink?
>>
>>139264001
No, we are at the point where ((they)) are promoting pride parades and are trying to present homosexual relationships as something normal and natural, combined with aggressive anti-homophobic campaign. But there is no pressure to change the law.

>>139264348
> Who buys water, anyways?
over 90% of Poles buy and drink bottled water

> Is Polish tap water safe to drink?
officially - yes
in reality - if I drink tap water I always have stomach problems, so I always filtr it and then boil it before drinking and it is ok
>>
>>139263488
>they aren't the stupid goys the Jews want them to be.
Except for this stupid fuck >>139257637
lol
>>
>>139264576
And we have some good bantz related to bottled water, liberals are boycotting some companies and it only boosted their sale
>>
>>139265027
>>
>>139264576

OK. How come the LGBT lobby can't (((enrich))) those ex-soviet countries as they have done in other countries?
>>
>>139260031
>Just learn the language and you'll be fine
That's not how it works retarded civic nationalist
>>
>>139265027
>>139265069

Anti-gay water is best water.
>>
>>139257637
>what's coming to you
Stupid Polak you know what's coming to Russia?
More and more world wide influence, stronger economy, more powerful military, destroying Polish economy as already was done with your agricultural exports.
Great bright future is coming to Russia, and Poland will get fucked by Americans and NATO eventually.
One thing you are doing right is to stand up against EU and repfugies but that will back fire on Poland eventually and you will have no allies.
You turned on Russia thinking that West and the USA will kiss your ass but you are mistaken.
They will just use you like cheap whores and discard you in time of their convenience.
Russia is growing in power and influence world wide. After few stages of economical sanctions Russia actually is doing better because Russia focused on self sufficiency.
Yet EU and Polish farmers and various processed foods suppliers lost huge Russian markets and are suffering huge economical losses, and now they are shocked that Russia didn't collapsed.
>>
>>139265272
1) religion
2) We didn't have pro-lgbt propaganda for the past 50 years, communism was very neutral regarding races or relationships, they didn't discriminate, but they didn't promote anything. Hence, basically our mentality and worldview in 1989 was pretty much the same like in 1939. But things have changed a little bit, for example I remember when in early 2000's in some movie there were ending credits and I saw "faggot: first_name surname". And nobody gave a fuck about that, today this wouldn't go unnoticed. Sad.

3) In general ex-soviet societies are way manlier than Western ones, and we value physical and psychological strength (aka alpha males) and gays are weak as fuck, and they are discriminated because of it. It just pisses us off to see some faggots walking on the street. In my entire life (and I do live in Warsaw) I have never seen a couple of fags holding hands
>>
>>139266094
>Russia actually is doing better because Russia focused on self sufficiency.

I have heard this argument before, is it true? Iran also claims they are doing better with sanctions. If this is true, then why not lift the sanctions, since they aren't working any way?
>>
>>139266171
>In my entire life (and I do live in Warsaw) I have never seen a couple of fags holding hands
because they were killed by other good Poles few streets before.
Fags go home, go back to your closets you garbage useless humans.
>>
>>139250448

Isn't the Polish president a Jew or married to a Jew?
>>
>>139266602
married to a jew
>>
>>139266671

So what is (((his))) endgame?
>>
>>139250448
>Oy Vey! Poland why are you such homophobes?

The Polish president is married to a Jew. His children are Jewish according to both the Nuremberg laws and Israeli citizenship requirements.
>>
>>139259795
Learn the language and raise your kids into american Poles.
>>
>>139266171

That makes sense. How do Poles respond to the bullying tactics used by progressives? Westerners are afraid to be called bigots, homophobes, sexists etc. because they don't want to lose their job or whatever. Progressives can make use of this fear and they will bully people and calle them names to promote homosexuality and gay marriage.
>>
>>139266408
>I have heard this argument before, is it true?
Yes it is true.
It forced Russia to realize that they were relaying too much on importing lot's of their foods.
Putin said no to GMO imported or domestically grown food so now many Russian agricultural products like for example tomatoes or cucumbers are very desirable in other countries that are outside of EU economical blockade.
And let's remember that Russia put contra economical sanctions on imports from EU, just ask Italian or French or Polish farmers how many billions of euros they lost in sales to Russia.
EU and USA were thinking that it will be so very easy to crash Russian economy and food supplies but actually end it up to be a blessing for Russia. lol
>>
>>139266408
The sanctions basically allowed Russia to revitalize key industries - like agriculture.

Think of it this way: Your home-grown industry isn't able to compete with massively subsidized behemoths in other, richer, countries. Then those rich countries sanction you so that you can no longer buy their product. Does the demand for the product disappear? No! The demand is still there, but the supply isn't. There's now a vacuum for entrepreneurs to step in and supply to that demand. This is what happened in Russia. The agriculture sanctions allowed the Russian home-grown agricultural industries to profit and grow without having to compete with foreign product and prices they couldn't match.

In the short term the sanctions hurt. In the long term, they improve the Russian economy by increasing diversification and decreasing reliance on foreign imports.
>>
ARYA KILLS LITTLEFINGER TONIGHT

straight from the leaked scripts, fuck you faggots
>>
>>139267267

What is his religion and that of his children?
>>
>>139266838
We are allies of America and of Israel. Zionists want to destroy the white race, Israelis need Europeans to lick their buttholes.

>>139267267
Her wife's father was a Jew, her mother - wasn't. Hence, she isn't Jewish. But frankly, he seems like a cool guy, hates the cultural left, has great relationship with Donald Trump.
>>
>>139267484
>>139267499

Sanctions benefit in the long term, but in the short term Russian people have to deal with economic difficulties.
>>
>>139266408
>If this is true, then why not lift the sanctions, since they aren't working any way?
Funny you said that because few months ago EU was proposing just that because it was actually hurting their economies, so EU said if Russia lifts Russian contra-sanctions EU will lift theirs but Putin said no fucking way.
He said you can lift your economical sanctions if you wish but we are keeping our sanctions in place, and that shocked stupid EU thinking that they can play games with Russia.
>>
>>139267518

I don't know what any of this means and I don't care. Stop shitposting.
>>
>>139250895
Gays are like anglos or blacks. They can live, but thats all. Dont show ure retarded, keep ur shit at home, and we might tolerate you somehow.
>>
>>139267464
>How do Poles respond to the bullying tactics used by progressives?
We do not give a fuck. Our elders are either extremely religious and they listen to what priests say or are brainwashed by liberal media (in 1989-late 2000s leftists completely took over media and everything). Middle-aged generation usually tend to vote for centrist party, i.e. we want to be a modern country, but without muslims, gay marriages and shit - but the literal cancer are women around 50 y.o., they are brainwashed as hell.

The young generation (30 and younger) doesn't read the newspapers, doesn't watch TV, only browses the web - and it is full of redpills.
In general Poles are extremely distrustful towards media and the state, we were partitioned for 123 years (strong germanification and russification were going on), 45 years of communism (that evil America, these great uncle Stalin and USSR). The more propaganda bullshit you will try to push down our throats, the opposite result you will get, we are stubborn as fuck.

> Westerners are afraid to be called bigots, homophobes, sexists etc. because they don't want to lose their job or whatever
We really do not give a fuck, I use to drink with my boss from time to time and we openly discuss how to genocide muslims and that it is the jews behind this madness.

> bigots
there is no such phrase in Polish
> homophobes
nobody cares
> sexists
an average woman laughs at pathetic feminists

> Progressives can make use of this fear and they will bully people and calle them names to promote homosexuality and gay marriage.
We are not afraid of standing our ground and speaking our mind, we couldn't do it for so long and if some feminist would sue me for sexism the prosecution wouldn't probably accept the case (for example some kike reported me to the police for writing on kikebook that I would accept 6 million refugees to Auschwitz, but only if showers were renovated and didn't even get a fine). Our state is currently fighting off (((NGOs)))
>>
File: 1461784130904.png (339KB, 811x720px) Image search: [Google]
1461784130904.png
339KB, 811x720px
>>139250448
Poland NO!!!
>>
>>139254191
from what i saw, they have more balls than the you british "people"
>>
File: X3TeVee.gif (332KB, 400x279px) Image search: [Google]
X3TeVee.gif
332KB, 400x279px
Delicious jewfag tears.
>>
>>139269224
>from what i saw, they have more balls than the you british "people"
So very true. Brits are such huge losers in this round of games, they have zero balls between their legs, and no brains. lol
>>
File: 1403636942316.jpg (44KB, 351x440px) Image search: [Google]
1403636942316.jpg
44KB, 351x440px
>>139269078
How to instantly spot the most brainwashed cucks?

He unironically believes to be a 100% pure-minded redpilled intellectual. Worse if he believes that he's a proud part of a 100% pure-minded redpilled intellectual society.
>>
>>139269078

Not being afraid is (((their))) greatest fear. People need to learn not to be afraid.
>>
>>139270576
yup, you, Westerns, forgot that freedom is earned, not given
>>
>>139270714

I think this explains the popularity of people like Trump. These people aren't afraid to speak out. But Trump is a billionaire, he can afford being bullied and sued. Most people aren't rich to afford bullying, getting sued and lose their jobs.
>>
File: Polish Lego 3.jpg (285KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Polish Lego 3.jpg
285KB, 800x800px
>>139271077
> Most people aren't rich to afford bullying, getting sued and lose their jobs.

Fucking hell, this is a literal thought-police. In Poland if I were fired for speaking my mind (that is not forbidden by the law) I would easily win in court and would sue them for a discrimination.

Just today our deputy minister of justice said that he supports tortures and a death penalty for murderers and rapists and this is not a big deal here
>>
>>139271938

I think group pressure plays a big part in countries where homosexuality is promoted. If you don't go along with the group in support of homosexuality, then you are labeled with all sorts of names, sexist, homobophobe, nazi etc. In Poland this is not a big deal, but in many western countries things are different.
>>
>>139272592
> I think group pressure plays a big part in countries where homosexuality is promoted
Yeah, this mechanism is simple, you do not support us then it means you hate us, this psychology of guilt and shame. We have this as well, (((they))) have been trying so hard to label Poland as a backward, uncool country that needs to embrace the Western values in order to be liked and respected by others... and yet it only backfired and every year our national pride is boosting. But I think that in Netherland it is not that bad like in the UK, though
>>
>>139273887

Progressives bully anyone they don't like. UK is a goner, I'm afraid.Once a great empire, now reduced to gay parades.
>>
>>139253253
>Eggs >€1,50
Wtf, that's more expensive than in the Netherlands, whilst the other prices are a lot lower
>>
>>139276700
these must be eggs from free-range farms, the average price is 0.8-1 euro
>>
>>139277051
Even free range eggs here are like 2 euroshekels. Normal eggs are like 1,20. Other products listed seem a lot cheaper relatively. Maybe we just have cheap eggs due to a lot of industrial farming idk
>>
>>139273887
NL is in bad shape, but indeed less so than the UK on a lot of issues. Although leaving the EU iis a lot further on the horizon here. Our dictatorial government won't even allow a referendum on it and has arrogantly disregarded the last two EU-related referenda, because they know they are wrong
>>
>>139250448
Who the fuck cares... if a bunch of fruits can't marry what's the fucking big deal. They're like 5% of the population, most of them want a fuckinig child anyway so they marry and fuck dudes/girls on the side.

I wish people would start being mad by stuff that matters like high taxation, rampant public spending, inflation
>>
File: Boot on neck .jpg (252KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
Boot on neck .jpg
252KB, 1024x680px
>>139278982
Massive Polish faggot detected.
You faggots deserve Hitler treatment for being so imposing with your abnormal life styles on normal population.
You are even polluting minds of a very young children forcing your sinful lifestyle to be taught in schools.
You are a social cancer.
Good for Poland to keep you under the boot.
>>
>>139281539
die of aids commie fag
>>
>>139283136
No you you the faggots are dying of aids and you have the highest rate of suicide. hmmm.wonder why.lol
You are polluting this planet with your filthy life style. You need to be gone.
>>
>>139278982
1% some day lgbt lobby says 10% are gay
>>
>>139259685
>Well, you were occupied
No they were not. We were all friends there. It's just that USSR got a little insecure if someone wanted to leave the room and gave them a comfy hug asking to stay. So they stayed.
>>
>>139270121
Or how to spot a double agent
>>
>>139250448
Even though our defense minister is a covert gay?
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.