[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you're not gonna stand for this I hope

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 20170827_140931.png (388KB, 1440x602px) Image search: [Google]
20170827_140931.png
388KB, 1440x602px
Alright, /Pol/ use your weaponized autism against this
>>
File: mix.jpg (572KB, 1140x953px) Image search: [Google]
mix.jpg
572KB, 1140x953px
>>139246745
/Pol/ simply cannot. As long as white cucks latch on to le "one drop rule" it's statically impossible for whites to remain the majority.
>>
>>139246745
Why are non-whites so obsessed with breeding with whites. Do they hate themselves? Do they not like the way they look? Why do so many non-whites constantly try to push themselves onto white people? Can't they leave us alone?
>>
>>139246745
>>139247043
Please send me an e-mail so I can get a job to shill like this please I'm going hungry and the bills are due soon! Thank you!
>>
File: 1500586016867.png (53KB, 325x212px) Image search: [Google]
1500586016867.png
53KB, 325x212px
>>139247208
>>
>>139246745
Very nice and progressive. I like it. Diversity can only make us stronger.
>>
>>139247078
That is in most part true, since vast majority of them has inferiority complexes towards whites, and there is always some hatred towards us in back of their mind, they want to take US over, but if they do, they don't realise they will make South Africa 2.0 out of it, thankfully that won't happen since wast majority of buisnises won't profit from that and (((they))) also wouldn't benefit from it, so all this shitstorm about antifa, blm and commies won't work and will fade away preety soon since it created enough impact on youth
>>
>>139247043
>her
>white
>>
the people with the native identity will vote radically right before becoming minorities.
sounds good to me.
>>
>>139248413
>implying you retards ever make any arguments whatsoever
All you do is project and hurl ignorant insults. We're capable of discussion, you aren't. You just repeat the mainstream anti-white lies that almost always come from a Jew. Somehow you're incapable of thinking critically about what we say. If you had fact-checked anything, you'd see we're right.
>>
>>139246745
The irony is, if all blacks take an equal number of whites as mates, and have 2 kids roughly. Theyll just breed themselves out after mulattos breed within.

Id trade every nigger for a mulatto in an instant
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.