[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop propping up women as leaders of the right wing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: aristophanes.jpg (85KB, 249x333px) Image search: [Google]
aristophanes.jpg
85KB, 249x333px
One cannot say “we have to follow the pattern of the leftists and recruit single women into our movement ” because the concepts are totally different. Women are naturally drawn to leftism, for innumerable reasons. In part, it is because they are natural communists.

One should read the ancient Greek play Assemblywomen by Aristophanes, about women taking over the government (or at least the Wikipedia synopsis of it). In 391 BC, this man was able to predict that women, if given the chance create a government, would institute communism. This is because women do not have the ability to gather their own resources, so they prefer that they are distributed based on “equality” rather than merit.

In the play, the women also dissolve the family, and require that the most attractive men be forced to have sex with all of the women in the city, so that unattractive women are also able to have a chance to mate with attractive men. It has always been understood that the sexuality of women is deranged by any male, moral standard.

Modern leftism is also satisfying the sexual desires of women by importing men whom they find sexually desirable. They manipulate weak, beta males (the type of males who are drawn to leftism to begin with) into helping them import brown people who they view as sexually dominant.

>https://chechar.wordpress.com/category/feminized-western-males/
>>
It is time to act like men, and to take responsibility for the situation we are in, which includes taking responsibility for our women. Claiming that women are not a problem is simply a way of passing off male responsibility.

Our movement needs to be sexy. We want men to look at us, and say “that’s something I want to be a part of.” A huge part of that is being something that is attractive to women. And women are not attracted to men who “respect women.”

Call out the man-shamers for what they are: subversives who are harming this movement in order to fulfill a sad emotional need to believe in the virtue of women.
>>
Poltards dont realize this shit, all worried about being funny instead of real discussion.
>muh based blacks
>muh slavs are not white
>>
I don't understand leafs. They post the shittiest replies but then come out with great threads like these. What gives?
>>
Bumping an important thread
>>
>>139242044
It's that you are used to them being retarded, so when one acts like a decent human being you are surprised.

Anyway, I agree with OP, but I don't see any realistic way I could do that. It's not even socially acceptable to criticize women past a certain limit. I feel like it's getting more and more acceptable with growing hate against feminism though.
>>
>>139242044
shitposting vs intentposting
>>139242440
you can anon, you can act like an alpha, your peers may dislike you but women will be attracted to you.
Do not let a woman dictate your life, do not let her use her deviousness to trick you into being an orbiter.
You are a man, a descendant of millennia worth of alphas, your ancestors fought and died for the greatest civilization to ever exist, they fought and died so YOU can carry on that torch.
>>
>>139240255
given the political climate of today the vast majority of people starts out on the left. It follows that they are a great way to appeal to anyone on the fence. Just make sure that people end up listening to the guys that have the right info and strategies
>>
>>139240255
>Women can't be right w-
>>
>>139240255
Women have always been there, women are here now and will always have power. Listen to them or don't. You have your mother's mitochondria, she gave you half your chromosomes. That's powerful, that's influential. Each individual and every collective that emerges from them has a situated influence within the context of history, within contemporary life and for all eternity. Some have more or less or different than others and the ratios fluctuate. The culture, ethnicity, values, and goals of a Nation are the Ethos of its People, the character of their race. Hierarchy is an emergent property of our species, conflict is negotiation of the terms and conditions. Women are the mitochondria, they're the mitochondrial race. Your children get half their chromosomes, like you got half of yours, but only sons get a "y" from their fathers.
I would never want to be with a man who doesn't take the lead. I've begun looking for a husband so I went out with a man who kept forcing me to take the lead because he was so weak. He is obviously one of these male feminists, dropping little virtue signals, and smugly unaware of how repulsive he was to me in those moments. He actively avoided being the leader and actively sought to follow me, obviously believing he was being respectful, which put me in a very awkward position the whole time. Being around this type of man I couldn't relax, I had contempt for him and that's not a good look. His posture was terrible, he always seemed to be bowing or slinking around. I went out with him just twice, but I've seen enough. I like the right-wing men, the ones with good posture, but they're not perfect humans. I met this man named Sam who took my arm as we crossed the street, I really liked him. We chatted a couple times, but then one night at 3 am he texted he asking if I was "into anything weird." So you know even the male leaders are not immune to criticism, but I would prefer a flawed leader over a weak follower.
>>
>>139244743
Absolutely on par. All humans are flawed, but we all have our roles.
The beta does not deserve to have his DNA carried on out of pity.
>>
File: IMG_4041.jpg (84KB, 621x648px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4041.jpg
84KB, 621x648px
>>139240255
>>
>>139246134
I can't relax if I can't trust the man to take the lead, or if he doesn't take it naturally at all. I won't let myself be led astray, but I don't want to be the leader. Half of what I'm looking for is character of management skills. If we go to a restaurant and I have to give the hostess my name because he passed me the responsibility of getting our seats, we're not going on another date. By the end of the experience I couldn't stand him, I was relieved when he was gone. He kept treating me like I'm a feminist, he was really proud of himself for it. This other guy, Sam, the one who asked if I'm into anything weird, I didn't respond to that question. I made a joke but ignored when he persisted. If he ever talks to me again, we'll see what happens. I still like him, I hope he does talk to me again, because even though he sort of degenerate he had the stature and presence of an otherwise acceptable man. Rather a flawed leader than a weak follower... I'd better find someone soon, but I'd rather not do it at all if it means doing it with someone repugnant. I think we lost a lot of good "y" chromosomes in the last century.
>>
>>139240255
This thread is of great importance and must not be lost yet.
>>
>>139240255
Unfortunately women are still the best propaganda. Why do you think jidf is always posting jew tits?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.