[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well was he right?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: mlkj.jpg (392KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mlkj.jpg
392KB, 1080x1080px
Well was he right?
>>
Fuck off nigger.
>>
>>139239506
I guess....
>>
>>139239506
Well yeah.
You don't really have to hate people....Just deal with them
>>
>>139239506
No. He was a stupid nigger. Got the bullet he deserved.
>>
>>139239506
No. Hate is useful and violence gets shit done.
>>
>>139240522
Typical amerinigger
Sub human mind set
>>
>>139239506
honestly if you attributed a bunch of MLK quotes to a straight white man the niggers of today would shit all over them and claim it is racist

like niggers don't even realize MLK lost, his "dream" is dead, and ((((they)))) control them completely now
>>
>>139239506

Small ears because FtoM tranny. All famous people are tranny puppets, going back centuries.
>>
>>139239506
Of course he was right.
>>
>>139239506
Malcom X was way more redpilled
>>
>>139239506
yes

Ephesians 4:26
Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:
>>
I don't actively hate anyone. I'd wipe out many, many people if given absolute power, without ever once hating them. They represent a problem that needs to be solved, and not something that deserves any emotional investment.
>>
>>139239506

he was murdered, so no.
>>
>>139241337
I've noticed that the whole "I don't see race" statement as basically degraded to the level of "I have a black friend" to leftists. So much for that dream statement. It's face-to-wall-slammingly annoying how progressives have basically formed an us vs them collectivist ideology where it's nonwhites vs whites. Then they have the gall to wonder why white collectivism is supposedly on the rise.
>>
>>139240522
>>
>>139239506
No. Hatred is part of being human. To deny one's own natural instincts - to refuse to hate - is to neuter oneself and become nothing more than a lamb for slaughter. We need hate just as much as we need love and compassion. Without it, we'd just be directionless and empty.
>>
hate is ok if you can actually do something about it but if you're sitting around getting butthurt without being able to hurt the object of your hate yous a little impotent bitch
>>
File: 8888 (2).jpg (7KB, 432x391px) Image search: [Google]
8888 (2).jpg
7KB, 432x391px
>>139239506

this is coming from a nigger, a group of people who historically never built a civilization, written language, culture, developed art, or ever successfully fought a war.

Hate is necessary to protect that which you love, and niggers have never done a single thing worth loving.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.