[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DNA Testing - Everyone is Jewish

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (7KB, 333x151px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 333x151px
I remember reading on here about a trend in these new DNA tests that showed people are being told they are Jewish (like everyone is 2% jewish or black etc) and it is kind of a conspiracy to make everyone all inclusive. Well i took a DNA test from one company and a sibling from the other. The other sibling's dna came back with jew and african. Mine came back with only Italian/British/Eastern European Mix.

Considering we are Golden brown hair and green eyes I don't think either of us are jewish or african (mine didn't even come back with that) so I was wondering if anyone still had the articles. I can't find them on (((google)))
>>
>>139237906
Have another bump from me. I personally think this is bullshit.
>>
>>139239855
Think what is bullshit?
>>
Everything below 5% isn't accurate
>>
These links are disease specific but they point to how bad the testing is:

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2011/may/30/genetics-tests-flawed-dutch-scientists

http://www.redorbit.com/news/health/2056019/flawed_and_inaccurate_results_found_in_genetic_tests/
>>
>>139240168
Ok I remember that. I just can't find it cited. That is why they are throwing things in like African and Jewish. so you get the ... "oh wow I am 2% jewish! i connect with the jews" or "oh I am 2% african. I connect with them."
>>
>>139240138
The dna test are total bullshit.
>>
>>139240333
Any idea what company your sibling went to?
>>
>>139240519
yes
>>
>>139237906
Everyone is interrelated though, and it means basically nothing.

1) At one point in our past, almost all humans were wiped out, and we had a huge population bottle neck. There is less genetic variation in humans than chimps, even though we outnumber them like crazy.

2) If you do the math (2 parents for each human, count the generations) and go back to our oldest homo sapien ancestors... just based on time, you have more ancestors than there have been total humans. Which means there is mixing and stuff... but if it's been 100s or 1000s of years (or even 100ks in some situations) does it matter?

Also, 3), genes are mixed and matched. One sibling may get genes associated with one population while another may not. Most genes like that don't even show up physically, especially if the impact is 5% or less.

We have 40-50% genetic shared identity with fruit flies after all.
>>
I took one it said 7% Neanderthal. wtf anons what is Neanderthal?
>>
>>139241285
your mom
>>
File: 1503175600454.jpg (370KB, 723x689px) Image search: [Google]
1503175600454.jpg
370KB, 723x689px
ftDNA claimed I was a jew, and 23andMe claimed I was a nigger. They don't abandon the chance to make a threadbare claim with the null remainders of a sample. 99.5% of it can be Europid, but with the remnants -- quantities even less than the 'unknown' portion -- they assert that one was a niggy nog or a revolting jew of some order.

Also, the chat spaces in genetic sites are rife with juden shilling for their perverse existence. They find out they are descended from a mutual ancestor and want to pry into every detail of your ancestors works. Hypocritically, their accounts are often closed, 'due to private health issues'. The companies are never quite finished testing -- they always are coming up with new 'sales' and further haplogroup codas and categories.
>>
>>139237906
So we can all move to Israel?
Oy vey!
>>
>>139237906
23andME was found to have falsified all DNA test for years. a wealthy guy didnt like his results and wondered if the company was fulkl of shit. he sent in multiple new samples with different names and they all came back different than each other and the original sample

then he told others to do it to and they all got the same randomized results saying they were muts and part black

there was a class action lawsuit and the company lost.
>>
>>139241491
When I took test also it said 99.5% European and .005% Asian.
>>
>>139241795
where is this link
???????

>>139241868
you are a leaf
>>
>>139242105
This flag is not my indentity. Its nothing but a multicultural borg collective now.
>>
>>139242222
quads do not lie. i like how cuckadoo is now stopping the immigrants
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.