[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Millennials are responsible for the end of the West

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: millennials ruined the world.jpg (173KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
millennials ruined the world.jpg
173KB, 1280x720px
Prove me wrong.
>Protip: You can't
inb4 hurr durr Boomers did this this and this rreeeeeeeee
>>
No, the kikes are, you fucking d&c shill.
>>
>>139234518
millennials are a culmination of boomer and generation x ideologies hyped up by technology. They are merely a product of their ancestors.
>>
a child is a product of their parents.
>>
Technology ruined everything
>>
>>139234746
boomers and gen x weren't the generation of race mixers like millennials were, that alone bars anything you said
>>
millennials, what the FUCK is your major malfunction !
>>
>>139234872

They still were far, far more degenerate than the previous gen, and thus the gen that preceeded them are even worse.

Had boomers not been subverted millenials would be just a new generation of christian patriots.
>>
>boomers spend too much and rack up endless debt
>debt is inherited by millennials
>WTF WHY AREN'T YOU FUCKING AND SPENDING MONEY???
>>
>>139234518
the 1950s are responsible for the fall of humanity.
you can not argue this fact.

starry masquerade.
darkest point in human history.
>>
>>139235440
you are right anon i can't argue that , 1950's ruined the world
>>
File: n8023433.gif (176KB, 503x507px) Image search: [Google]
n8023433.gif
176KB, 503x507px
>>139234746
>They are merely a product of their ancestors.
And that's where you're completely wrong. The value of family has detoriated continously, meanwhile the influence of """outsiders""" grew steadily. Millenials are easily the most easiest generation to influence and control. Thanks to technology. They are merely a product of the mass media pseudo-reality.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.