[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who do u trust more

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

a fuck face who act altruistic and noone knows his end goal

a Jew who lets you know he will only help the world if their is a profit to be made
>>
They're essentially indistinguishable, so neither.
>>
>Zuckerberg
>help the world
Zuckerberg has the dox info for billions of people in his possession. I would definitely prefer not voting for either, yet if I had to, I'd choose Elon Musk.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-famS6WUfk
>>
>>139230229
Who would trust someone who gives "free" internet to people just to get data?

Ol' Musky at least keeps it real
>>
>>139230229
Musk because there's a small chance he may yet do something of positive value. Zuckerberg will never do anything useful for this world. He's just a robot who can't determine anything for himself without mining people's data.
>>
At least Elon is not trying to track my internet activity (I think). I hope everybody here blocks facebook widgets in their browsers.
>>
>>139230229
Only one of these men learned a lesson from the Terminator series. The other is Skynet.
>>
>>139230229
>We generate substantially all of our revenue from advertising. The loss of marketers, or reduction in spending by marketers, could seriously harm our business.
>Substantially all of our revenue is currently generated from third parties advertising on Facebook and Instagram. For the first six months of 2017 and 2016, advertising accounted for 98% and 97%, respectively, of our revenue. As is common in the industry, our marketers do not have long-term advertising commitments with us. Many of our marketers spend only a relatively small portion of their overall advertising budget with us.

>The substantial majority of our revenue is generated from advertising on mobile devices. There is no guarantee that popular mobile devices will continue to feature Facebook or our other products, or that mobile device users will continue to use our products rather than competing products.

>We expect our rates of growth to decline in the future.
>We expect that our user growth and revenue growth rates will decline over time as the size of our active user base increases and as we achieve greater market penetration. We expect our revenue growth rate will generally decline over time as our revenue increases to higher levels. As our growth rates decline, investors' perceptions of our business may be adversely affected and the trading price of our Class A common stock could decline.

>Our business is subject to complex and evolving U.S. and foreign laws and regulations regarding privacy, data protection, content, competition, consumer protection, and other matters. Many of these laws and regulations are subject to change and uncertain interpretation, and could result in claims, changes to our business practices, monetary penalties, increased cost of operations, or declines in user growth or engagement, or otherwise harm our business.

t. facebook SEC report

at least musk is an actual businessman running an actual business, not a meme
>>
>>139230229
both are evil.

and musk has huge insecurity issues, which is why he had chin implant and hair implant
>>
>>139231207
Can confirm he's a fuckup baldy subsidy babby who's the worst shoe in for Tony Stark that the world has ever seen given people's propensity for sucking this faggot's micropenis
>>
>>139231435
and his exwife had eyes very far apart
>>
>>139230229
https://waitbutwhy.com/2017/03/elon-musk-post-series.html
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.