[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The future of America, what has Yale become.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_2017-08-17-18-10-13.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-17-18-10-13.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
The future of America, what has Yale become.

https://youtu.be/xK4MBzp5YwM

Using the very liberties they despise to tell you why no one should have the liberties that they are benefiting from.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1503381423660.jpg (156KB, 1208x1340px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1503381423660.jpg
156KB, 1208x1340px
The downfall of western civilization in full display.
>>
>>139229112
More women in universities the more ((we)) care about muh feelings.
>>
>>139229809
>eating with your hands
real subhumans
>>
>>139230148

Nothing to with women.

The new generation lives in a own created utopian echo chamber. Their utopian thoughts do not mean anything in the real world. They will be eaten alive, this is seriously worrisome.
>>
>>139229112
> "the reason nobody will talk to you is that there is no professional benefit to saying controversial or interesting things"
That quote at the ends sums it up rather well, this is how empires collapse.
>>
>>139229809
/r/AccidentalRenaissance
>>
>>139230948

This is the result of the poison called, political correct.
>>
>>139230871
>They will be eaten alive
But they aren't. They evidently manage to crybully their way through the corporate world because nobody has the balls to tell them to fuck off and suck it up. Look at the Google thing.
People in actual position of power are allowing themselves to be eaten alive by these cunts like at Evergreen College.
>>
File: 1503754112971.png (115KB, 500x398px) Image search: [Google]
1503754112971.png
115KB, 500x398px
>>139229112
At least now people wont hire kids from these universities instead of me. I may have had a masters in an unknown place, but I actually learned something, and I can actually do my job.
>>
>>139231384

The real world as in outside of western society.
>>
>>139229112
>>
>>139231074
Maybe but why and how did it get there? I reckon it's a problem of leadership, mediocre but safe people have been allowed to rise to power, they have it so good they'll roll over rather than rock the boat.
Our power structures are so weak, we have become so corrupt and ineffective that a bunch of sheltered snowflake kids can get away with getting people fired if they feel offended.
>>
>>139230871
But it is about the feelings. Everyone know that feelings doesn't have anything to do with rationality. Now when you wacth the video there is so many women crying and yelling. That's what I would call irrational behavior. Then there is also those whiteknights who does everything to look ''good'' in womens eyes.
What I have seen the more we let womens study social interaction in universities more fuck up theories wer getting.
>>
>>139229112
American future is glorious nuclear hellfire
>>
>>139232133

The results of a matriarchy society.

J.d. Unwin explains in his book Sex and Culture that the most important factor for a successful civilization is, female chastity. The motivation for his research was the conclusion of Sigmund Freud, who claimed that successful civilizations emerge from suppressed sexuality.
>>
>>139232194

It is all connected, but the men who allowed all of this are the ones to blame.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.