[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MOVING TO ITALY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: ji.jpg (504KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ji.jpg
504KB, 1920x1080px
Are Italians welcoming to migrants? I'm Irish and want to live in Italy, I cannot speak the language yet but I feel like Italy has the best culture in Europe. The weather is great, the countryside is beautiful and their history is rich.

Would they welcome me?
For what it's worth: I'm white.
>>
>>139225950
In the places that are beautiful, you won't find a job plus you'll stick out like a sore thumb.
>>
>>139225950
you're from north, so yes.
>>
>>139226469
(tip: you're not gonna live there)
>>
>>139226783
Why wouldn't I live in the country if I learned the language and make friends?

Or are you referring to the location in the OP, if so, then I already know that.
>>
>>139226978
yeah i was talking about the picture. anyway, wish you good luck
>>
>European flag

It's an Italian shill, ignore him and his threads.

Lately there have been 3 Italians hidden behind meme flags (Eu flag, the op, anarchist and fascist) shilling and or trolling with the mussolini was pro niggers propaganda.
>>
unless you have 5 millions euros or more you shouldn't fall for the Italy meme. Actually in the last 3 years 50000 millionares left the country in fear of terrorism and political instability. If i were you i would learn the language and come after the fascist governement has been established (which could never happen but we are working on it)
>>
>>139227354
What about the northern Italian countryside (around alps)??
>>
Italians are too normies
>>
>>139228006
this
The fact that kikebook is probably the most popular website together with instagram really shows it
>>
Definitely learn the language, when I was there nobody spoke a word of English
>>
>>139227354

Is italy a good choice if I can work online earning big american dollars? It looks beautiful, like a less spic california. Will I be raped by bureaucracy and/or taxes?

tfw no stone cottage in a rural fishing village, farming and fishing for sustenance.
>>
>>139225950
Italy
>no work
>hordes of invading shitskins
>no english
>not accepting of foreigners
>>
If you aren't a nigger you will be welcome.
Try to avoid leftie/nigger hellholes until this shit goes down and we can flush both things down the toilet.
You better have something that doesn't force you to work shit jobs because as of now economy is not great and if you are poor you might be forced to live near niggers.
>>
Hue, I was actually thinking the same about going to Ireland.

Honestly, it's a mess here and it's not going to get better.
Sure the culture is maybe good in some sense but the economy and the state apparatus are so fucked up it's hard to get by. Not to mention it's very intrusive and constantly taxing you and checking you on every little shitty thing.

Also if you like me don't particularly like major cities in general, Italian ones personally make me want to kill myself, everything it so chaotic and way too overpopulated.

The country side can be really good I think, but the major con, which leads me to look for foreign countries, is that there's no work whatsoever, even if you are specialized. At least here in Sardinia but I guess most of the rural center and south is the same condition.
>>
Italians are very rude people :(
Like they have a stick in their ass constantly
>>
Fuck off we are full
>>
>"im irish"
>"im white"

Pick one buddy
>>
>>139225950
are you a nigger?
we only accept niggers here.
sandnigger,we need to evaluate yor black-ness.
jk aside,don't come for now,we need to fix it.
you will struggle economically asnd socially.
there is a lot of work to do.
>>
>>139227354
Where did they go thats safer than Italy for terrorism though? What polutical instability is it that bad there?

My poor dream of Italy is ruined
>>
>>139225950
Yea bro you can but you have to promise to not put max contrast on your fucking pictures
>>
do you realize the number of shitskins coming in to Europe through Italy?

I would stay the fuck away from there, what's wrong with Ireland? I can guarantee there are more economic migrants in/transiting in Italy than Ireland.
>>
>>139225950
If you're white you'll be welcomed with open arms or just normally like anywhere else
I am glad you're coming with us. Just be swift in learning the language because english speaking people are not very common
>>
>>139225950

Good luck living in the Amalfi Coast unless you are a millionaire. Dumb White Nigger!
>>
>>139233533
That's Manarola you dumb nigger
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.