[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On John McCain

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1488830418928.jpg (149KB, 418x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488830418928.jpg
149KB, 418x600px
How can someone who is so reviled by both his own party (where even other RINOs and NeoCons consider him to far left and a traitor) and the Democrats (who view him as nothing more than a useful idiot and regularly mock him despite all the help he does for them) still be a public figure?

Who the hell is voting for this buffoon in Arizona?
>>
>>139224197

the fuck is that?

That's not the image I selected
>>
>>139224197

>where even other RINOs and NeoCons consider him to far left and a traitor

[citation needed]
>>
>>139224263
it sometimes swaps with another poster, could be any board, common error my dear nufag.
>>
File: and then they fucked.png (101KB, 463x540px) Image search: [Google]
and then they fucked.png
101KB, 463x540px
>>139224263
>the fuck is that?
Looks to be a lesbian couple to me, m8.
>>
>>139224197
Because most congressmen, McCain included, are way more popular in their states or districts than they are in the rest of the country. All politics are local.
>>
File: 95455.jpg (185KB, 736x1102px) Image search: [Google]
95455.jpg
185KB, 736x1102px
>>139224263
John Blanche (Warhammer 40k)
>>
>>139224437
Really? I thought it was nipmoot censoring people
>>
>>139224197
REEEEEE JOHN MCCAIN IS A WAR HERO OY VEY WHAT THE FUCK
>>
McCain wins because enough ((moderate)) Republicans and Democrats vote for him because muh war hero bullshit. The state GOP hates this fucker.
>>
>>139229432
Do you even know what the numbers on each image are? Jesus fucking christ. How do you expect to understand vote rigging?
>>
>>139224197
>muh war hero
>muh elder statesman
>muh lost to king nigger and the evil dems in '08 so you have to vote for him

This is literally his entire campaign in AZ.
>>
>>139224197
I voted for him to be a check on executive power. And he hasn't disappointed.
>>
>>139224197
Holy fuck you actually think anyone in the congress is there because the people voted for them?

Naah bruv they get cronyied in and then they gerrymander to keep their cushy position
>>
>>139231224
Why gerrymander in a place like AZ that's like all fucking empty desert except for a few places? Just rig the fucking vote, dipshit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.