[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Europe islamization

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

Do muslims have a plan to conquer Europe? Is the war in Syria a part of their plan?
>>
>>139219328
Ex Muslim sandnigger here. No absolutely not. I'm sure some imams and zealots secretly dream of it but the average dune coon wants gibs and slutty women. He would not want to turn a western country into an Islamic shithole and he doesn't think that far ahead anyway. Most of them think about making as much money as possible in their shitty job to build a nice house and buy a nice car to show off to other sandniggers back home.
>>
>>139220039

this.

I think the agenda that muslims want to take over Europe, impliment Sharia, ban bacon butties or whatever the fuck is pure sensationalism. I think there is a (((middle man))) involved which is trying to cause a friction between Europe and muslims, /pol/ is a perfect example of that friction.
>>
>>139220039
>Ex Muslim
Kill yourself worthless filth, I hope yo'ure atheist.

>>139219328
No dumbass I don't know why you think that. Europe won't be "islamized", most of us are normies.
But the fact that you fuckers talk about an islamization 24/7 make normie Muslims redpilled about this.
>>
File: DQBnFw1.jpg (40KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
DQBnFw1.jpg
40KB, 480x480px
>>139222070
History repeats itself. Stop pretending that you filthy goat fuckers dont know whats going on.
>>
>>139222539
No it doesn't? As I said most of us are normies, only extremists are redpilled about it
>>
File: фло.jpg (40KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
фло.jpg
40KB, 640x360px
>>139219328

Interesting.

Thank you.

My impression is most of them want to get along with everyone but there are a few assholes who see sexual predation as part of their identity and will hide behind racism issues for it.

They are similar to PUA who think hypno rape isn't the same as drug rape and NLP should be respected as a religion.

When pol say 'rapefugees' etc. all the time they are supporting rapists and encouraging sex crimes because of the effects of identity on behaviour.
>>
>>139220039
I just visited Manchester area. England is lost, m8.
>>
File: floyd-mayweather_.jpg (319KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
floyd-mayweather_.jpg
319KB, 1920x1080px
>>139224829
>>139220039

oops, that post was meant to be a reply to the British guy
>>
>>139219328

That is just tough guy talk by Muslims with a superiority complex. Comparable to white supremacists, who believe normies one day will remove all brown people.

The majority of Muslims wont give a shit.
>>
>>139224930
Al hamdulilah
>>
>>139219328
What I would like to see is how many of those "refugees" will return to Syria when the war ends. After all, you're a refugee only for the duration of military violence in your country, after that you're just an illegal immigrant.
>>
File: mayweather-hands-raised.jpg (57KB, 672x459px) Image search: [Google]
mayweather-hands-raised.jpg
57KB, 672x459px
>>139220039
>I'm sure some imams and zealots secretly dream of it but the average dune coon wants gibs and slutty women.

Who defines 'slutty women'?
British teens like getting drunk and dancing in mini skirts clothes.
They still deserve as much respect as a married lady who wears a Nikab.
Otherwise the right wing are right about deporting (in some cases anyway)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4737320/Rochdale-grooming-gang-legal-aid-fight-deportation.html
>>
File: photo.jpg (88KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
88KB, 900x900px
>>139219328
>the mudslimes
>clever enough to plot against Europe
It's just pure coincidence, it's the lefties virtually signaling and being cool, you know what I mean goy.
>>
File: kalergi.jpg (75KB, 533x290px) Image search: [Google]
kalergi.jpg
75KB, 533x290px
>>139219328
no, it is all coincidence
>>
their goal is white pussy. and money.
naturally they will turn the land into an islamic shithole.
>>
Birthrates and then physical conflict
>>
>>139219328
Coïncidence goyim
>>
File: IMG_1262.jpg (184KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1262.jpg
184KB, 683x1024px
>>139219328
>Do muslims have a plan

No, they're monotheistic mindless borg.
>>
Im in west midlans safari park 2 out of 3 are nonwhite
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.