[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you agree with me that this guy is the best president in the Earth?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: duterte-wary-long-flight.jpg (132KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
duterte-wary-long-flight.jpg
132KB, 800x534px
Do you agree with me that this guy is the best president in the Earth?
>>
File: t3_6r9auj.png (2MB, 1111x827px) Image search: [Google]
t3_6r9auj.png
2MB, 1111x827px
>>139218832
He's a pro-islamist communist who happens to kill drugs dealers
>>
>>139218935

>He's a pro-islamist

He's a christian, you know. Philippines has more than 90% of christians.
>>
File: 1503721725818.jpg (76KB, 757x887px) Image search: [Google]
1503721725818.jpg
76KB, 757x887px
>>139218832

Yup.
>>
>>139218935

Except he actually kills muslims right? Idiot.
>>
>>139218832
how edgy
>>
>>139218935
he kills commies and islamists, what are you on about?
>>
>>139218935
So? Muslims, whether you like it or not, have been here long before other nonpagan religions. He's a real nativist and cares/respects for the actual people who live and trace their roots from the ancient inhabitants of this country. What's so hard to understand about that?
>>
>>139218935
Bloody stupid know nothing Kraut.
>>
>>139218832
No. The guy's a loose cannon, but he's the right man at the right time. A man like him is necessary to bring order to chaos, but if order is ever established, it would be better to replace him with someone who knows how to lead the country in times of peace.
>>
>>139218832
yeah killing of kids on the streets really improved his country a lot
>>
>>139218832
non-faggy lack of rule of law is not better than faggy rule of law
>>
>>139220031
When white people say "Muslim", they actually mean "brown" people.

When only time when they actually acknowledge that some brown people are Christians is when they're crying crocodile tears to justify bombing said brown people.

This is the truth about the whites.
>>
>>139218935
He should exterminate commies, muslims and gays and also to keep his massacre on drug dealer, then he would be the president I want. Anyway, he keeps a great job!
>>
>>139220118
It really did.

Hated those little fuckers always knocking on my car door for change.
>>
>>139218832
He's the best in terms of doing to the best of his ability what he promised to the voting public what he will do to solve what he views as a critical problem of this country. Sincere and a man of his word, no doubt. But I would say the best overall, total package, is still Putin.
>>
>>139220113

>the someone who knows how to lead the country in times of peace.

Peace and order should be maintained after conquered. There's no point in working hard generation after generation to achieving it and, after getting prosperous and comfortable, letting the liberal scum destroy everything. Like most of the "first world" countries today.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.