[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your opinion on Tricky Dick?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: -NSi2q-D_400x400.jpg (19KB, 299x299px) Image search: [Google]
-NSi2q-D_400x400.jpg
19KB, 299x299px
What is your opinion on Tricky Dick?
>>
>>139217129
Useless, but obese leftists seem triggered by him, so I get a laugh thanks to him every now and then.
>>
He is CIA, but our CIA, not on of those high treason Gold and Crack CIA controlled by Boomer and the DNC. Face it agent Smith, third and second floor are about to be put against a wall and all assets name revealed
>>
>>139217332
Proofs?
>>
>>139217332
His incompetence adds to the scenario of him being CIA
>>
File: goyimmm.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
goyimmm.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
>>139217129
Incompetent idiot
>>
>>139217129
He's a good con artist.
The Nazi salute was well staged.
The punch was a more obvious fake.
The Tiki Torch parade was only obvious if you thought about the logisitics and setup.

The tactics change every time. Sometimes he uses the same actors, but the stunts do vary. You don't know what to expect or how to prepare or counter it. All you can be certain of is that the media will have another Nazigasm and use it to attack Trump, and the people.

Next time, he'll try something overtly provocative I think. CIA needs more people on the other side of the Antifa street gangs to spin up the Civil War meme.
>>
>>139217129
Good lightning rod/boogeyman. Not the best leader. Jared Taylor is still the best pro-huwhite advocate we have that flirts in the normie-sphere, even though he does think Jews look huwhite to him.
>>
/ourguy/
>>
>>139217129

He's a twat
>>
plant
>>
>>139217129
Where is the picture of him expanding EXTREMELY BIGLY?
>>
>>139217129
Who? LITERALLY WHO?! This guy is a nobody. Stop giving this puppet free publicity. This guy is bad for business. *caugh* kike!!! *caugh*
>>
>>139217129
I don't like him he talks to much shit about the Irish.
>>
>>139217129
Why is every public appearance of his an embarrassing fuckup?
>>
>>139218965
>Next time, he'll try something overtly provocative I think
I hope theyre gonna do that book burning theyve been talking about on the daily shoah
>>
File: 1495130548243.png (1MB, 900x852px) Image search: [Google]
1495130548243.png
1MB, 900x852px
>>139217129
alphabet agent with fat titties
>>
File: 2017 alt right rally bitch dies.jpg (898KB, 1668x2224px) Image search: [Google]
2017 alt right rally bitch dies.jpg
898KB, 1668x2224px
>>139217129
National Bolshivik who worked with ANTIFA to censor the internet.

>>139217332
>He is CIA, but our CIA
Day of the rope
>>
>>139217129
He's Dugin's Nazbol shill (which is, as we know, an anti-white "Zimbabwean nationalist"), and his wife is literally a Russian sovietist agitator.

He was not even bad until the point when he screwed things up on our behalf
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.