[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Race/Philosophy Question

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: images-22.jpg (14KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
images-22.jpg
14KB, 258x195px
I have a question fellow anons: Consider my roommate and I. My rommate is very anti-social, typical run of the mill beta type that hates 99% of all people and is a home body, but refuses to identify as a racist. I'm not anti-social at all, hate staying home for prolonged periods of time, but I only hate 90% of blacks and almost all muslims. I don't hate Zionist jews who reside in Israel, but i hate the ZOG Traveling Jew. I don't hate wetbacks, just your illegal ones and chollo gangbangers. I identify as a racist and will tell people that I am in public, if asked.

So here is my question: How is it looked down upon to be a racist if you theoretically hate most members of a race and only limited to that race if you have legit reasons and date to back up that hate, but anti social types who hate 99.999% of ALL people mostly get ignored unless they do something heinous? Which is the greater sin so to speak?

Thank you, and Sig Heil.
>>
>>139216594
Sieg*
>>
>>139216594
>hates 99% of all people and is a home body, but refuses to identify as a racist
thats not a contradiction if his hatred is not racially based
>How is it looked down upon to be a racist...
both are looked down upon generally, and since the latter has the component of naturally less human contact, the former has more opportunities for negative attention.
>>
>>139216661

Yeah I have two typos. My bad. Anyway, thoughts?
>>
>>139216831

I agree there is no contradiction. If you hate most people, regardless of color, you tend to aboid them. If you hate most people of a specific race and only limited to that race (say niggers), you tend to avoid niggers. And yes, both cases are generally frowned upon, but racists get more blowback than antisocial types.

So to be clear, your answer is that racists face this higher of degree of blowback is because racists are not as reclusive because they are out in the open compared to the guy who goes full recluse?
>>
>>139216594
The reason he's "not racist" is because he doesn't take it upon himself to get out there. Once you interact with other races it requires action on your part not to be racist. You need to force anti-racism.
>>
>>139219271

The question was why it is generally worse to be a racist than tee totally anti-social.
>>
>>139216594
You should make your roommate into an alpha-male, but first you'll have to show him who's the dominant one in bed, after you stick it in, he'll want to be an alpha too.
>>
>>139220353

Thank you for that very crucial contribution faggot.
>>
>>139216594
You see the obvious bullshit because it's presented to you. I was raised racist and still have the tendencies. Being anti-social isn't a bad thing, so roll with it and observe. I look for the exceptions to the negative, ie the Black who is educating themselves, the Immigrant filling out the paperwork for citizenship as opposed to food stamps and any one idividual willing to listen, instead of just regurgitating the same libtarded bullshit. Ignore the rest because they aren't worth your time.
>>
>>139220683

Hence why I said I hate 90% of niggers. The truth is in the eyes of the many, that STILL makes me racist. In the eyes of the many blacks, that STILL makes me a racist because now the nigger that hears me say that I hate 90% of niggers now is insecure and and angry that he/she has to measure up to my expectations.

My roomate who hates 90% of everybody? He simply gets dismissed or passed over without conflict because in the eyes of the many, either he doesn't measure up and is angry, or the standards of the many don't measure bis standards. Either way he gets dismissed because he is only one person, but as a racist, I am not affored that pass. I'm madr out to be evil.

Why the difference?
>>
>>139216594
The influence you have on others.

The quiet ones are online posters.
The people vocal about it are the true Aryans
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.