[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the Alt-Lite?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: giphy (1).gif (1MB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
1MB, 960x1200px
Can someone explain what it is thanks
>>
Not race pilled
>>
>>139214033
Civic nationalism basically.
>>
>>139214033
The youtube personalities that have never read a book on political philosophy or understood it. Borderline normies and conservative libertarians basically. These people are not fit to restore the european races, since they are libertine in practice and conviction.
>>
>>139214033
Like the alt-right but with no testicular fortitude
>>
File: wecanchimpouttoo.jpg (45KB, 594x396px) Image search: [Google]
wecanchimpouttoo.jpg
45KB, 594x396px
>>139214033

> Can someone explain what it is thanks

It's what the spencer controlled opposition call those who are not doing what they want them to do.

> if you are not doing what we say, you are just an alt lite.

Same tactic as the liberals used to describe all of those who voted for Trump

> if you are with Trump you are a racist biggot alt right white supremacist.

Antifa and the alt right are staged; a show for normies to watch on TV in hopes civil unrest follows.

The funny think is... most people don't care because they have to go to work and pay the bills.

Soro's attempt to create an American Spring has failed because the only people who are following the antifa and alt right nonsense are NEETS!
>>
Basically what >>139214340 said. They're more than RINOs but not by much. They're personified by the likes of Paul Joseph Watson and Milo Yiannopoulos with some crossover with the so-called 'skeptic community' like Sadcuck of Mossad. The Murdoch Murdoch episode 'The Cruel Fate of Kekistan' outlines fairly well what their problem is, i.e. they love the great things about Western Civilisation, but don't understand that it kinda needs Western People in order to stay what it is/is supposed to be.

Being a bit of a weirdo global ethnonationalist, I see them being slightly imperialistic in these views, since sometimes their rhetoric goes into NeoCon 'we need to bring our superior values to the these savages' territory.
>>
>>139214033
>T_D and /PTG cucks

I'm not a robot
>>
>be me
>walking home from downtown
>try to hail a cab
>a dozen cabs pass me by while I'm waving a fist full of cash
>not one picks me up
>filthy fucking terrorist Muslims
>finally a car sees me and takes interest
>3 half-niggers in the car
>"Hey what's up?" front seat passenger asks
>"I'm going down to x and Y street, I have 20 bucks for you", me
>"oh yea lemme see it", him while reaching out to grab my cash
>"let me in and then you get your money", me
>"yeah just lemme see it", him again reaching out to grab my cash
>I was waving it in front of their face what else more is there to see
>I become hostile, I know what they are up to
>"FUCK YOU NIGGERS, YOU"RE TRYING TO RIP ME OFF", as I walk away
>"y-you can't say that to me! hey get back here!", him as they drive slowly along beside me
>"Fuck you ya faggots, fuck off right now", me
>"We're trying to help you", him
>"Oh yea sure, I hand you cash while not in car and you drive away? Fuck you niggers.", me
>"Fuck off right now!", me
>"Is that a knife in your hand?", he
>"FUCK OFF RIGHT NOW", me X3
>"we have a shotgun, wanna get a shotgun pulled on you?", him
>"Fucking do it ya cunt", me
>"You got a knife in your hand, we are calling the police!"
>"Fucking do it you faggots, you're trolling along beside me as I walk, trying to rip me off", me
>"You're not a cab, you're trying to rip me off, you wanna call the cops? Cool, I'll call the cops too, it's happening right now, here we go! 9-1-........" ,me
>They drive off like bitches while calling me a pussy and throwing garbage all over the street.
Filty half nigger terrorist brown people everyone. This is what non-white people are like.
>>
Alt lite includes people like Alex Jones, PJW, Lauren Southern, Milo, Sargon etc. Basically enlightened libetarians, classical liberals and civnats.

Alt right is people like Spencer, Jared, Woes etc
>>
File: 2017-07-18-05-28-56-.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-18-05-28-56-.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>139214033

Civic Nationalists.

Typically your confused right wing individual or centrist that believes immigrants and foreign cultures somehow pose ONLY a threat to the homeland laws, state, government and culture WITHOUT posing any threat to the host race of people.

>Roaming Mellineal subscribers
>Anti 14/88 Lauren Southern subs
>Sargon of Akkad and his gang
>Almost all skeptic and shitposting YT e- celebs
>>
>>139215805
reminded me
why does everyone shit on sargon so much?
hes not a nazi but he gets it right on enough things to be considered an ally
maybe thats just me though
>>
>>139216272

People enjoy their bullshit purity tests. They're too stuck on their ideology to realize when people are useful a ally, and that we can dump them when it suits us. I assume most of these people are either idiots or kike shills.
>>
File: 1490514443128.jpg (20KB, 479x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490514443128.jpg
20KB, 479x480px
>>139216272
It's the retarded way he argues against the alt-right which boils down to 'muh horseshoe theory' and 'muh Identity politics'.
>>
>>139215327
Alt-Lite is what David Brock, CTR, Media Matters, Share Blue shills call people to try and push them into a more extreme stance. Using peer pressure to create the actual Nazi's needed to boogeyman Leftifts with. It's easy to control people when you have a boogeyman they fear.
>>
>>139217453
i.e. Divide and conquer tactics.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>139214340

Why do they mostly happen to be women?

pig related
>>
>>139216272
sargon is actually retarded even as a basic conservative and makes terrible arguments that are easy for the left to pull apart
>>
>>139216514
but he hate the sjws and hes always well sourced
hes exactly what we need right now
also hes stated pretty clearly that he will laugh at whoever is being more autistic
simple solution: stop being autistic, let him laugh at sjws AND appeal to the normies at the same time
its a two bird one stone situation if ever i saw one
>>
>>139217727
because they don't really care if they're wrong because they can just say "muh misoginy" and get away with it
>>
>>139217767
has the left actually pulled apart any of his arguments?
i haven't seen any myself but if you've seen some post some sauces
>>
>>139216272
>>139216485
>>139216514
>>139217767

It's not that I hate Sargon. I'm still subscribed to him and watch him, because all that European "classical liberal" bullshit means is he is a right leaning libertarian by US standards compared to European standards.

My problem with him and people like him is that they have to CONSTANTLY remind you that they aren't racists, when where they stand makes them be labeled as racists by the opposition.

How many times do you have to deny being a racist or a bigot while constantly bringing to the attention of others the increasing threat of certain demographica before you say fuck it, and just say you are a racist? It does no good to the cause, for example, if you want to deter the immigration from Africa and the middle east and Persia if you're going to be flexible.
>>
>>139218544
Sargon is a centrist libertarian
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.