[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to Paris. https://youtu.be/YA4g6JU-hZ8

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: France.png (11KB, 514x559px) Image search: [Google]
France.png
11KB, 514x559px
Welcome to Paris.

https://youtu.be/YA4g6JU-hZ8
>>
>>139211369
Every african whose country was fucked over by France and continues to be fucked over by the French deserves to come to France and make themselves home.
>>
>>139211483
kys
>>
>E&R
Dégage suce-babouche.
>>
>>139211878
T'es con ou t'es con? Depuis quand relayer E&R ça veut dire que tu suce du bougnoule?
>>
>>139211369
That's the price you pay for Centuries of imperialism and colonisation. Fuck France and Fuck Britain.
>>
File: soral-zoophile.jpg (342KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
soral-zoophile.jpg
342KB, 1920x1080px
>>139211923
Islamogauchiste.
>>
>>139211563
Well thought out answer you got there.
>>
>>139211923
E&R hait les juifs et les blancs et veulent plus de mousellines et plus de tolérence envers les mouselines.

Selon eux, il n'y a pas de vague de terreur islamiste, seulement des drones pilotés par Israel pour que les méchants blancs se fachent avec les gentils bruns.
>>
>>139211369
Why did you move Madagascar... it could have easily fitted in the right place? Geographic heresy.
>>
>>139211369
Why is Madagascar in the Mediterranean?
>>
>>139211967
ingrate
>>
>>139211369
https://www.kompravda.eu/daily/26717/3743141/

I will translate

Today I spend a dangerous evening. I*m planning to visit Ballaro, the historical part of Palermo, Sicillia. Now it is an African part.
In the bright daylight there is a pictiorally market, at night they sell drugs to the tourists. I strictly follow the rules: no bag, no papers, only 20 bucks in my wallet and a little camera.

I don’t have to fear rape. Sicillia is not Germany, no New Years Eve Cologne. The local insiders have told me that Africans were warned by the mafia: they are not allowed to harass white women. Hijacking is ok, harassing is not ok. Every rape means inevitable castration, for possible co-perpetrators as well. A preventive measure.

Today is Sunday and I am totally fascinated by the atmosphere. Illumination, shining garlands, intoxicating music. Little black girls are dancing barefoot on the streets. Everywhere it smells of sicillian meat dishes… and of marihuana.

I find a place in a street bistro where no white person is seen except me. I order a mix drink. A negro sits down and introduces himself: allegedly his name is Baako and is from Nigeria. In pretty good English he offers me fine cocaine and heroine for a cheap price. His personal favourite is marihuana. I make him understand that I find his business nasty and that it could hardly be acceptable for a muslim. Baako is offended. He is a devoted catholic, as many Nigerians. As if drug trade is allowed for catholics.

Baako tells me he lives in Sicilia for eight years without papers. Drug trade was not his thing, but there is not much else to do. He also is no drug addict. He just feels some sympathy for marihuana: “It is good for your health. I have read that in the internet”, he says with a serious expression. His older brother got catched by police couple of weeks ago. Again. But that’s no reason to worry, for he will be released soon – as usual.
>>
>>139212072
T'exagère. J'ai jamais vu quelqu'un à E&R haïr le blanc ou réclamer plus d'arabes. Ils sont juste suffisement cons pour penser que le problème avec les bougnoules est minoritaire alors qu'ils sont fondamentalement sauvages.
>>
>>139212223
We are chatting about the beautiful Sicillia.
“Why don’t you have whites in your area?” I ask him. “Because Sicillia is Africa. It was always Africa. Have you seen african Madonnas in the local churches?“ „Yes I have. In a chirch up in the mountains”
“And this is exactly the history but also the future: the black Sicillia!” Baako underlines.
„But there were also Normans, Arabs, Jews, Greeks and God knows who else…”
“And now it’s Africas turn.”

Baako suddenly changes the topic. “I would love to have a white woman, but white women are disgusted by black men. Whatever…The boys from the NGOs tell us that we will get many black girls in the future. They are great allies and they have many ships. They are white but no racists. So I have a chance having my own children. Then we all will move to the mainland, to Italy. Then maybe to Austria or Germany.”

“You don’t want to sleep with me do you?”, The question surprises me. “Actually I’m married“; I have to laugh.
„That’s not the reason. The reason is, I’m black. But that is not important. Important ist hat in a couple of years there will be a huge war for Europe, a war between Arabs and Africans. I don’t like the Arabs. They are fanatics. They are not allowed to drink alcohol, they are not allowed to smoke or do drugs. And they pray five times a day. They are boring.”
“And what happens to the whites?” “I don’t care about them at all”, Baako sounds indifferent. “The whites just work off their debts. They have plundered Africa. Now there are 30 Million Africans waiting fort he chance to cross the sea to reach Europe. Then there won’t be a Europe anymore. And that is a good thing, for I’m a Christian and I believe in the justice of God!”
>>
>>139211369
God damn it, I feel so bad for Europe. And I really mean that, not joking. As Americans were used to this shit but to see it happening to Europe while half the native population cheers it on makes me sick. Stay safe eurobros, all of us in America are rooting for you to take back what's yours.
>>
>>139212223
>>139212256
This moved me somehow, thanks for the translation OP!
>>
>>139212223
>>139212256
>things that happened
>>
>>139212256

The Fourth Reich has to be compelled somehow. This invasion cannot go on forever.
>>
>>139211369
I will deport them all.
>>
Surreal. France is dead and French deserve it for their stupidity and arrogance.
>>
>>139211369
Damnit. I'm going to Paris in two weeks. i think i'm sticking to mostly the tourist-y parts, but any advice for an unapologetic white male and his hot white wife? I'm a bit nervous desu.
>>
>>139211483
>build housing
>dig wells
>school nigglets
>establish well organized institutions
>niggers kick French people out and claim everything whites built as theirs
>then claim they got fucked over by France and claim Europe as theirs

I wish I could really help niggers get back what we took. I mean, it'd only take a bunch of nukes to revert their civilizations back to what it was. That aside, I think a "thank you" is in order.
>>
>>139215269
If anything is worth seeing, without getting your view polluted by shitskins, go to the countryside. And not cities in the countryside : countryside itself. Landscapes, forests, the ocean, cliffs...
>>
>>139215701
i'm talking about the eiffel tower, champs elysee, the louvre, etc. i figured we'd be safe in those areas.
>>
>>139215790
Yes, pretty safe.
You will just be harrassed by blacks trying to sell you fake ray ban or little eiffel towers
>>
>>139215269
Don't take the following subway lines:
3, 4, 7, 8, 11, 13.

Also any RER, every single lines is full of sandniggers and niggers.

You will also be approached by """people""" that want you to sign petitions; It's just a diversion for pickpocketing, simply turn them down and you're safe.

Also if anyone tries to "offer" you something, like they give you a ring saying you dropped it, they're actually trying to coerce you into giving them money for it.

Don't hesitate to turn anyone down, you won't get attacked for it, insulted at worst. As long as it's not at night.
>>
>>139215901
When i was in Paris,the RER to go to Versailles was clean and safe though
>>
>>139215892
alright, cool. just like rome and london i suppose.
>>139215901
sweet advice. My wife and I naturally don't trust any stranger that approaches us, so we never stop for anybody offering us anything or asking us for something. Thanks my dude.
>>
>>139215790

>i figured we'd be safe in those areas
>going to tourist bait
>safe

you're going to get enriched by the religion of peace
>>
>>139211369
>>
>>139211923
Soral veut assimiler toute la flaque afro musulmerde du tier monde, peuple de consanguin au qi 70 pour en faire de 'bon francais' qui n'arretera pas l'islamisation de France, je ne vois pas en quoi ER est dans l'interet des blancs.
>>
>be french
>not a nigger
>>
>>139211369
>be me
>walking home from downtown
>try to hail a cab
>a dozen cabs pass me by while I'm waving a fist full of cash
>not one picks me up
>filthy fucking terrorist Muslims
>finally a car sees me and takes interest
>3 half-niggers in the car
>"Hey what's up?" front seat passenger asks
>"I'm going down to x and Y street, I have 20 bucks for you", me
>"oh yea lemme see it", him while reaching out to grab my cash
>"let me in and then you get your money", me
>"yeah just lemme see it", him again reaching out to grab my cash
>I was waving it in front of their face what else more is there to see
>I become hostile, I know what they are up to
>"FUCK YOU NIGGERS, YOU"RE TRYING TO RIP ME OFF", as I walk away
>"y-you can't say that to me! hey get back here!", him as they drive slowly along beside me
>"Fuck you ya faggots, fuck off right now", me
>"We're trying to help you", him
>"Oh yea sure, I hand you cash while not in car and you drive away? Fuck you niggers.", me
>"Fuck off right now!", me
>"Is that a knife in your hand?", he
>"FUCK OFF RIGHT NOW", me X3
>"we have a shotgun, wanna get a shotgun pulled on you?", him
>"Fucking do it ya cunt", me
>"You got a knife in your hand, we are calling the police!"
>"Fucking do it you faggots, you're trolling along beside me as I walk, trying to rip me off", me
>"You're not a cab, you're trying to rip me off, you wanna call the cops? Cool, I'll call the cops too, it's happening right now, here we go! 9-1-........" ,me
>They drive off like bitches while calling me a pussy and throwing garbage all over the street.
Filthy half nigger terrorist brown people, everyone. This is what non-white people are like.
That same night, before I even got downtown... Some stupid nigger tries to open the door of the bus 100 meters before the stop (the bus is going FAST) The nigger gets angry because the door won't open and starts punching the door until the bus stops. Leaves in a huff as if the bus has wronged IT. Niggers ARE NOT HUMAN!
>>
>>139215269
be in the hotel before the sun goes down. you know already given you're from burgerland
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.