/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Morality and fighting women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170827_013243.jpg (126KB, 720x913px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170827_013243.jpg
126KB, 720x913px
A woman saw my shirt today on the bus and stole my hat as she got off, presumably because it was her liberal duty, given the things she said to my friends when she overheard our conversation about Obama's deficit.
I wanted my hat back so I stuck out a leg, to trip her (so I could get my hat, as she had started running and was obviously intent on keeping it). I followed her a couple meters off the bus trying to catch up, and I pushed her over twice trying to get it back. Eventually her boyfriend intervened, and walked her off (still with my hart) after trying to throw a few punches.

I made a point of not actually punching or kicking her to prevent actual injury, but I'm still really mixed up about the whole experience. Is it right to ever do what I did? 3 or so bystanders told me off for fighting a woman, but at the time I thought it was necessary as I didn't respect her and viewed her as a common thief.

Pic is of shirt. I cropped out my hat and face, although I suppose it doesn't matter if this gets to the news (happened outside a bank, we were likely filmed by security camera.)
>>
Just some points for clarity: she commented on the shirt and how "Trudeau is literally the same as Trump", this was sort of an inciting action in her crusade. Also, it was her boyfriend who threw punches, I think I totally refrained from doing so to either.
>>
call the cops and file a report you moron. she belongs inside a cage, a cell.

If she does it again and you didn't call the cops it's partially your fault when she hurts another victim
>>
>>139208906
Girls r retarded.
>>
>>139209649
I want to but I made the mistake of pursuing her when she took my hat, and I'm worried that the resulting brawl will put me at blame. Everything is as I tell it, but I still don't know how the police will see it. Should I still go?
>>
>>139210059
yeah dude.

Her and her boyfriend are thieves they deserve a jail cell not your hat.
>>
Ran into policeman outside the station who helped me file the report. Sounds like it'll only be a big deal if they do it again, apparently I was partially responsible for fighting back.
>>
>>139208906
>Trudeau is literally the same as Trump
>
>>
They can eat shit

I'm going after whats mine

Fuck the police and these bullshit morals
>>
>>139216297
its true, Trudeau is basically a leftist demagogue
>>
>>139213405
> apparently I was partially responsible for fighting back.
What a cuck country.
Your valuable have been stolen ? Just report it to the police so the case will rot because they have no evidence and no man power to pursue her
Oh anon you said close our border on facebook ? We're going to send a team ASAP
>>
>>139216297
I don't understand
>>
>>139213405
>apparently I was partially responsible for fighting back.

how could you be responsible for something that occurred before you even did anything? That doesn't make sense

You can't be responsible. It's literally impossible for your actions to travel back in time and make you responsible. You need to go to a lawyer.
>>
>>139216297
>>139217286
Shills are getting creative
>>
>>139208757
Excellent bait
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.