[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it like living in Germany right now?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: anglosphere.jpg (22KB, 247x204px)
anglosphere.jpg
22KB, 247x204px
Redpill me on the new and (((diverse))) Germany in 2017
>Are there anymore WMWF couples or all (((diverse))) and multi-culti
>Are you guys getting terrorized in your own streets by your new german citizens who are 100% german
>Are you really voting for Merkel again?
>Pic unrelated
>>
imagine being this retarded
>>
File: 1421857967902.jpg (51KB, 396x385px)
1421857967902.jpg
51KB, 396x385px
>>139204091
Arab fucks in every city above 50,000 inhabitants. Women in hijab, men in expensive clothes, sporting the latest iphone and 300 Euro sneakers. Arabic spoken on buses and metros.

But, on the other hand:
Population red pilled by Arab's fucking sense of entitlement plus skyrocketing crime rate. (Except for the media and the antifas). No more "refugees welcome" banners. No more clappers at train stations. No more volunteers at refugee shelters.
>>
>>139204474
What happens at refugee shelters?
>>
Just read the Podesta email report on the situation

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/295
>>
>>139204474
People really cheered them on coming in on trains?
>>
>>139204327
Not hard for you
>>139204474
Berlin has a shit ton of turkish-only areas. It's weird.
How do ethnic Germans feel about Turks, anyway? By this point, they're second and third generation. Been there for a while...
>>
>>139204617
I don't know. Sometimes you read about mass brawls. Seems muslims don't like muslims, and they will literally fight to the death over such things like is chocolate pudding being served during ramadan OK.

Life is still OK here if you stay away from the shelters and its surroundings, if you don't go to the high streets in the city centres, if you don't sit in cafes and don't go to flashy malls. Because Arabs don't have to pay for food and apartments, they don't work, and they have tons of welfare money to spend. That's where they hang out all day.

Suburbs are OK, and when you shop, you want to drive to the mini malls just outside of town. Arabs don't have cars yet.
>>
>>139204091
>Are there anymore WMWF couples or all (((diverse))) and multi-culti

No, even taking confirmation bias away here in Berlin the amount of white-female with blacks or maghreb guys increased. For some reason turks and afghans are not popular. And some of the white woman are looking really good.

regarding blacks this african nigga type is really unpopular, they must look like mixed or have this ragga / fitness style.

>Are you guys getting terrorized in your own streets by your new german citizens who are 100% german

I got terrorized once in 2015 on the RAW area when I was going to a weightlifting comp. Some arab group was like "are you afraid? we are taking over". They obviously had knives with them. Very psycho, glad the did not rob me.

>Are you really voting for Merkel again?

No, I vote AfD. If FDP weren't cucked, I would consider them as well.
>>
>>139204860
>second and third generation
Yes well, if they grow up in Turk areas, even 4th and 5th generation Turks only speak Turkish. Which means if uncle Ali's shop is already being minded by some other cousin, they can either push drugs or they don't find any work not being able to speak German.

How do we feel about them? We should neve have let it get this far. Plus we should send them back to Turkey if they can't find a job here.
>>
File: jaffa_is_calling.png (345KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
jaffa_is_calling.png
345KB, 400x600px
>>139204879
> Life is still OK here if you stay away from the shelters and its surroundings, if you don't go to the high streets in the city centres, if you don't sit in cafes and don't go to flashy malls. Because Arabs don't have to pay for food and apartments, they don't work, and they have tons of welfare money to spend. That's where they hang out all day.

Yes, that is what we work for. -.-
>>
>>139205061
I know a couple Turkish Germans/German Turks, and I get the feeling it's like blacks in America. They're dug in ... They're not gonna go back to Turkey willingly.
>willingly
Germans could be such a strong people if they'd just stand up for themselves.
>>139204935
Imagine the minority BMWF fetish in the US, and magnify it by ten. That's Germany/Austria. It probably has to do with blacks being extra exotic there, though.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.