[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

aus/pol/ - Chinkney Edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 260
Thread images: 41

Get in here cunts.
>>
>>139203229
YOU HAVE TO POST A FUCKING NEWS STORY YOU ABSOLUTE CLOWN
>>
>>139203229
so you're like canada? getting fucked on real estate by china?
>>
Who the fuck goes to Burwood? Are you looking to get stabbed?
>>
Stupid fucking aussie cunts, no wonder your ancestors were criminals
>>
MASSIVE /BRITCOCK/ COMING THROUGH
>>
>>139204397
the fuck who gets stabbed in burwood
>>
>>139204478
Pay reparations for sending my ancestors here pom.
>>
>>139204478
british criminals
only the best here fagalam
>>
>>139204910
nice try Anil, your butter chicken is starting to sour
>>
>>139204478
Yep, we weren't too scared to be found with tablespoons by the old bill or not pay our tv licence, cuck. Enjoying your diversity?
>>
>>139204267
Virtually all the major real estate projects are now Chinese money. They can borrow 100% at zero interest in China and drop their dirty money here.
>>
NO POOFTERS
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFca-jyJbXw
>>
>>139205616
I've been there desu
>>
Do cunts still smoke bongs much? It was a big thing in the 90s. Pretty much 2/3rds of my mates did.

Most of gen y look all clean and gay now.
>>
>>139204478
*nation buildiers. How is it being a minority in your thousand year old capital city?
>>
Gotta love aus, full of chinks and poo poos.
>>
>>139206473

Clean? They pop mdma until they fuck up their brain and become permanent sadbois
>>
>>139206473
All of my dads mates, and pretty much every old bloke I know smokes cones on the reg. I prefer to sprinkle a bit of weed into a cigarette because getting absolutely shitfaced doesn't really do it for me.
>>
>>139203229
WANG
>>
File: gdgdgd.jpg (33KB, 416x537px) Image search: [Google]
gdgdgd.jpg
33KB, 416x537px
>>139203229
You aussies genuinely need an ethnic cleansing.

Chinks need a good purgin'.
>>
>>139206473

Yeah mate, just load the old barbie into bong and your good to go

TOOTS
>>
>>139208208
fuck the glass barbie
>>
File: 1503552678736.jpg (81KB, 771x681px) Image search: [Google]
1503552678736.jpg
81KB, 771x681px
The fucking punjabis have moved in next door lads.
At first it was just the noise that was driving me up the wall, but last night the cunts started cooking for the first time and holy shit the smell nearly knocked me out.
Then when I was hanging up the missus' knickers this arvie one of them (reckon it was the oldest son) waved to me and I swear I got a whiff of him. Thought her panties would shrivel up then and there.
You fellas should have seen the bricks I shit when I saw turban fucks walking up next doors' driveway. Better Indians than the alternative I suppose.
They invited a few people from the street over for a housewarming, which was kind of nice. They're actually alright to talk to, really, and his eldest daughter is kinda hot. Not like I'll be letting her butter my cock anytime soon though, not into brown nips or spiced meatflaps.
So the bloke brings out whatever smelled funky last night and it was actually delicious. I devoured that shit. He comes up to me, this big fucking grin beaming out between the beard, and asks me if I like it, and I told him 'Yeah, I fucken love ghee aye."
But now I'm sitting here wondering, does this mean I have to vote yes?
>>
File: 9be599d19e95088eda46d4069bfc4743.jpg (126KB, 1023x576px) Image search: [Google]
9be599d19e95088eda46d4069bfc4743.jpg
126KB, 1023x576px
Sydney or Shanghai?
>>
Fucking chinks. Glad there's none in my town.
>>
>>139208390

yeah bet your voting yes aswell
>>
hey dumb cunts
>>
>>139208727
yeah cunt, how's your night going?
>>
>>139208727
Hey fag
>>
>>139208727
Edit ur post m8 there is a phone number visable at the top
>>
>>139208455
Is the for real
>>
>>139208843

sorry m8 should be fixed now
>>
qui fing oh mai dong?
>>
>>139208883
As real as your designated shitting streets
>>
>>139208813

might goto bed soon desu
>>
>>139208883
Yes

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/chinese-language-signs-urge-buyers-to-buy-into-sydney-real-estate/news-story/c2da08cd810c00ec83c72470ad2e4a53
>>
I'm so fucking sick of chinks mates.
why the fuck does our government cater to them so much? both major parties are spineless pricks and the "right-wing" cunt supports faggot marriage. fuck me mates I want to fucking end it all, but i can't even do that because ITS TOO FUCKING HARD TO GET A GUN. FUCKING CUNTS. THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THIS NATION
>>
>Pauline was right about asian immigration even though she was called racist
>>
>>139209486
>$$$$$
Also you don't really need a gun to end it M8, there are plenty of tall buildings around.
Who knows, you may lower property values and collect a chink on the way down!
>>
File: the enemy.png (3MB, 1371x1208px) Image search: [Google]
the enemy.png
3MB, 1371x1208px
>>139209486
>tfw i renamed this file twice but it went back to this name
>didn't even have a 4chan filename when i first saved it
wtf man, im spooked
>>
>>139209616
Nothing like taking the dog for a walk lads
>>
File: IMG_2819.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2819.png
1MB, 640x1136px
Amazed this hasn't been one down. This is a very progressive campus too

How do they get the paper so that it binds to the wall like that?
Also since I'm sure who ever put This up is here, what do you study?
>>
>>139208449
>spiced meat flaps

Lol.

Curries are good.

Food is probably the main way shitskins Jew us and make us like them. Kind of.

Shitskins are probably better neighbours, they don't have little cunt dogs that yap all the time, and they aren't really into bitching and gossiping.
>>
File: average chinese school trip.webm (3MB, 604x284px) Image search: [Google]
average chinese school trip.webm
3MB, 604x284px
>>139209742
120 IQ dog training right there.
>>
File: IMAG0024.jpg (624KB, 543x907px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0024.jpg
624KB, 543x907px
>>139203229
The current state of Adelaide Uni notice boards
>>
>>139209486
Because property bubble. It's the biggest treason in western history. I can't think of anything that comes close.
>>
>'It is absolutely, historically inaccurate': Sunrise host Andrew O'Keefe claims Captain Cook DID NOT discover Australia in testy exchange with Aboriginal leader
These cretins are losing their minds. When is this shit going to stop.
>>
File: IMG_2317.jpg (75KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2317.jpg
75KB, 800x600px
>>139203229
rate my clubby
>>
It seems like white Aussies hate each other. It seems like we are so shitty to each other that even heartless, evil, soulless gooks treat each other better.
>>
>>139210167

faggy wheels m8
>>
File: CountVonCount.png (272KB, 417x635px) Image search: [Google]
CountVonCount.png
272KB, 417x635px
>>139210167
1 chubby clubby ,ha, ha, ha.
>>
>>139204478
The UK is rightful Australian clay. Give it back.
>>
>>139210087
What are they complaining about? Cook didn't discover australia, that was some dutch before then, unless the abbos are complaining about saying 'discovered'
>>
>>139203229
It's time to purge European immigrants in Australia, they're cucked and extremely inferior. Australia is an Asian country ruled by Asians.
>>
>>139210087
He's right though. The Dutch, Portuguese and Spanish all discovered parts of Australia before Cook. All Cook did was claim Australia for the British.
>>
>>139210688
>>139210850
WRONG. Australia wasn't mapped until Captain Cook.
This is historic fact you uneducated leftist retards.
You really want to go there?
>>
>>139210199
There is no such thing called (((white Aussies))), they're European immigrants, some of them, especially in the early stage, were illegal European immigrants.
>>
>>139210974
Not saying that though, Cook circumnavigated the continent and mapped the coast and all that, but he wasn't the first to actually discover it
>>
>>139210199
When 90% of white Australians want to sell each other down the river it's impossible not to.
>>
>>139211109
The discussion was SPECIFICALLY for the east coast of Australian and yes yes he did he was a cartographer.
Either way the British in fact did discover Australia as they accurately mapped it. This continent was never mapped prior to the British.
It is immutable fact you leftist idiot.
>>
>>139206473
No, shitposting on a mongolian shadowpuppet forum is my only vice.
>>
I fucking hate boomers so fucking much. The chinks are straight up killing this country, but can anyone blame them when it's this easy for them? Boomers on the other hand, have managed to fuck up this country in only a couple of decades from sheer stupidity alone. It'd be fucking hilarious if it weren't so tragic.
>>
>>139210167

nice m8, do some skitz cunt
>>
40% of young women have depression and anxiety. Lol yeah no shit if you support the shitskin invasion then life becomes a cunt.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/aug/27/survey-finds-40-of-women-have-been-diagnosed-with-depression-or-anxiety

Seriously fuck women. Useless retards.
>>
>>139211718
What if we archive that
https://unvis.it/theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/aug/27/survey-finds-40-of-women-have-been-diagnosed-with-depression-or-anxiety
>>
File: weeb club.jpg (84KB, 710x960px) Image search: [Google]
weeb club.jpg
84KB, 710x960px
>>139209997
i see your aussie uni notice board and raise you a north island uni notice board
>>
>>139211736
I can't be arsed. Media is losing money like crazy anyway.

Or are you a bot. K.
>>
>>139211736
stop trying to take norway-bro's job
>>
>>139211834
Sure its not norbot with a meme flag?
>>
How do people fill the time in-between interfacing with the department of employment? It's nothing but leisure, you have to pass the time somehow.
>>
>>139208727
Sup faggotron
>>
>>139211834
>>139212084
Told ya cunt
>>
>>139210974
Calm down anon you're addressing something they're not even saying.

You don't have to map something to discover it, I didn't map the shape of my ejaculate when I jerked off for the first time as a kid.
>>
>>139209766
You roll over it with a paint roller coated in adhesive which essentially forms an 'alloy' with the poster.
>>
>>139211778
Eternal cringe

Why the fuck would a girl speaking English say 'Baka' to call someone an idiot? These damn weebs ruining people's speech patterns as well as anime....
>>
>>139212159
Dunno, punch cones with anons dad's mates as above?
>>
>>139203229
Why did the mod delete the image? Fucking Chink apologist.
>>
>>139212255
You are wrong and i'll continue to educate you why you are wrong.
It doesn't matter if the Dutch found "australia" because at the time up until it was mapped by the British no one knew what Australia was.
They thought it was a collection of islands or an archipelago surrounding an inner sea. How would they have discovered Australia if they thought it was many islands.
Furthermore it gets worse how did Aborigines discover Australia when they didn't have maps they had no idea what the continent looked like.
Before you start no they did not have cartography.
Also finally you are wrong you need to map a landmass to discover it for others. That is the point.
>>
>>139212474
It had contact information on it.
>>
Leftists just prove they have no education whatsoever. They hate statues, science, maths and history because they never learned it.
Yet they claim to be educated. They are worse than psuedo-intellectuals they are anti-intellectuals pretending to be educated.
>>
>>139211718
This is the future they chose so they can shut their cockholes and fucking deal with it like men have had to since we first came into creation. Fucking women and their hypocrisy.
>>
>>139209766
antipodean-resistance/info
>>
>>139212916
Yeah it's fucking insane. They expect us to just carry all the weight no matter what. Fucking infants.
>>
>>139212672
You know you're literally getting the definition of 'discovered' wrong, right, you autist? That's why I'm not wrong.
>>
>>139212084
every
fucking
time
>>
>>139213409
The most ironic thing is women had it all and they threw it away for what? To sit in an office 8 hours a day? Did they think us men liked wasting our lives away at work? Of course not, but we understood that it was a necessary sacrifice we put up with for our families and at larger, our society and countries.
>>
>>139213480
>dictionary definition
DO YOU FUCKING KNOW WHAT DISCOVERY MEANS LEFTIST?

Anyway you are wrong you low iq idiot. You need to map something to show it to others its proof of discovery. Captain Cook was tasked with discovering Australia in a sealed letter. As it HAD NOT BEEN DISCOVERED.
Like I said as you ignored no one knew a continent existed they thought it was islands.
Get out of here you stupid uneducated communist bastard.
>>
>>139213702
>Leftist
>Communist
>Lol my opinion supercedes the definition

I'm going to just ignore your autism now. Cry some moar.
>>
>>139212672
I agree with the Pirate Poster. You can't give someone credit for stopping a terror attack just because they saw it first. You people are arguing over who discovered Australia as if it nullifies the fact that some cunt was going to sail up here sooner or later.
Captain Cook is not the father of Australia like the Sons of Liberty are to America. To attach this significance to Cook is to say that Australia is simply a place to live, and that we are here without purpose or meaning.
>>
>>139213880
Its not an opinion leftist and the facts fit the "dictionary definition" that you idiotically think is the argument.
Australia was discovered by the British literally by the meaning of the word as it was completely mapped and proven to exist for others to see. No one had ever done this you absolute stupid piece of useless low iq shit.
I discovered you are an idiot dictionary accurate use of the word.
Fucking dumb communist scum
>>
>>139213964
Anon, the autistic pirate is arguing that the significance SHOULD be attached to Cook.

I'm not even arguing about that. I'm just saying the Dutch discovered the continent first, because they found it before Cook.

Yeah, Cook mapped it, doesn't mean he discovered it. They're two different things and Cap'n autism is conflating the two.
>>
>>139214046
Calling me something I'm not won't make you right anon.

Spamming the same premise over and over doesn't make you right either.

See >>139214125
and maybe go outside, chase some girls, maybe then your autism will be controlled.
>>
>>139214125
No, you're trying to say we should substitute the words "Captain Cook" with "Abel Tasman" in domestic discourse.
The left attacks Cook because they've planned the reaction to the attack beforehand.
They know that Cook is not the father, so they call him the father.
Closest thing Australia has to a founding father is Ned Kelly.

It's easy to attack an ideology based on emulation of past figures when there isn't even a figure for them to emulate.
>>
The Dutch had a fair idea of what Australia looked like. Cook mapped out the east coast though which was an impressive feat

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Thevenot_-_Hollandia_Nova_detecta_1644.png

Here is a Dutch map of Australia from before cook was born. Not perfect but a decent idea of what Australia looked like.

If mapping all of Australia is discovering it then Matthew Flinders discovered Australia
>>
>>139214125
They didnt discover the continent you fucking idiot. Read a book. They found part of the continent. Everyone before the British didn't know the extent and shape of the continent. Learn to fucking read leftist idiot.
Again the Dutch did not discover Australia. Before the British they thought the landmass was part of NZ, new guinea south america and antarctica.

Why don't you go back to school? You are just proving the average leftist isn't even primary school educated.
>>
>>139213612
Yep they're just slaves now. They might work it out, probably not though, just blame all the white men like the media says to.
>>
>>139214464
>No, you're trying to say we should substitute the words "Captain Cook" with "Abel Tasman" in domestic discourse.

That's literally a strawman, and doesn't make sense either way.

Can you both stop trying to make this into something it's not? I don't care who our supposed founding fathers are, in fact I'm insulted you care so much because it seems like you're trying to imitate the Burgers.

I'm not talking about ideologies. I'm literally only talking about who discovered the continent.

discover
dJˈskʌvə/Submit
verb
find unexpectedly or during a search.
"firemen discovered a body in the debris"

I don't give a shit about muh left vs right, I'm not even talking about that.
>>
>>139212672
>They thought it was a collection of islands or an archipelago surrounding an inner sea. How would they have discovered Australia if they thought it was many islands.

Cook hardly knew what most of the continent looked like, either. If you think that mapping Australia mans discovering it, then Bass and Flinders and Burke and Wills did more to discover Australia than Cook.
>>
>>139214599
>just blame all the white men like the media says to
Exactly what has and is happening. They all realised they had been suckered in to giving up their freedom for slavery and now dig themselves deeper because they simply can't look at themselves and say, "we fucked up, we were wrong". Which is why I pretty much just stand back and laugh at them these days since this is a mess of their own making.
>>
>>139214587
>They didnt discover the continent
>They found part of the continent

So they didn't find the continent but they found the continent?

I'm literally dealing with an retarded autist. Also, calling me a leftist doesn't make me one, so quit sperging out.
>>
>>139214544
Its shit anon. The map doesn't accurately show the extent of Australia. As you can see they label the vast expanse all the way to South A,eruca as Terra Australis.
Captain Cook discovered this was not the case and was the first to do this. The first to discover Australia.
>>
>>139214779
You're an idiot. Solid proof the leftwing are retarded.
>>
>>139214851
I'm not part of the left and you can't refute me. I mean so far you haven't even tried.
>>
>>139214723
>Cook hardly knew what most of the continent looked like, either
Wrong. He mapped the east side all the way to the south completing the known landmass.
>>
>>139214910
You're a lying communist piece of shit. Fuck you. Hope your death is painful.
>>
>>139214723
They thought it was an open sea an archipelago durrr
>>
>>139214990
Well done, I have literally told you I'm not a leftist and you're just getting angrier and telling me I'm lying.

I'm done dignifying your autism.
>>
>>139214990
Calm down mate. You're not going to win over anyone just by name calling. Also what's with the gay flag?
>>
Right can we get some discussion that doesn't involve what I suspect to be a shitposter who isn't even Australian sperging out over semantics?
>>
Does anyone know how I can get a no vote frame on facebook profile ?
>>
>>139214681
You're dictionary autism is a strawman and it diesn't even make sense appealing to the dictionary just proves your a dumbarse communist.
Cook literally discovered Australia. The first to do so.
>>
>>139215095
Fucking neck yourself you parasite. Its insulting to listen to you stupid fucking bastards lie to Australians faces.
You deserve a boot hard in the face to end your miserable parasitic life.
>>
File: 1503554633131.jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1503554633131.jpg
47KB, 640x480px
>>139215179
*your

straw man
noun
noun: strawman
an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument.
"her familiar procedure of creating a straw man by exaggerating their approach"

>MUH OPINION IS RIGHT

>I DISAGREE WITH YOU SO YOU'RE A COMMUNIST

Antifa:
>I DISAGREE WITH YOU SO YOU'RE A NAZI

Fuck off mate.
>>
>>139215159
You YOU were the one using semantics you lying commie faggot.
>>
Really though, who here thinks Australian girls are too slutty?
>>
>>139214990
Haven't read the thread at all but if you're getting that butt hurt I think you should include the word *triggered* in your post
>>
File: 1502385884046.jpg (57KB, 499x500px) Image search: [Google]
1502385884046.jpg
57KB, 499x500px
>>139215381
>>
>>139215312
That is what you have been doing makin strawman.
You're was an auticorrect mistake you isiot. Fuck you.
You don't even know what you are fucking talking about you stupid retarded lying piece of shit and you think you are smart?
>>
File: 1503741535806.jpg (2KB, 101x55px) Image search: [Google]
1503741535806.jpg
2KB, 101x55px
>>139215465
>>
>>139215388
>>139215457
I win. Anti-white, non australian, troll is what you are. Proving the people who argue this motivation. Anything else you want to confirm idiot?
>>
Are we going to start some form of meaningful discussion now that the deluded Pirate fag has fallen from relevancy?
>>
>>139215168
>unironically using jewbook
>>
>leftists think telling Australians night is day.
>claiming historic fact is an opinion
You've already lost you stupid fucks.
>>
>>139215744
You're not Australian. Leave
>>
>>139215755
Lol they banned me because I dared to publicly express an 'I don't care' stance on gay marriage.
>>
>>139215803
Shut up cuck.
>>
>>139208543
Where the fuck do you live? If you don't want to say... just tell us how big your town is, e.g. 1k, 10k, 50k, etc.
>>
>>139215865
Why don't you make me faggot? You've single-handedly killed the thread. I hope you're proud of yourself.
>>
>>139215936
Id love to.
>>
>>139215983
Good for you. Too bad you can't.
>>
>>139204478
cunt, what do you have to be proud of you are all bald toothless clowns getting fucked by sand people.
>>
If you can't handle debate stay off /pol/ stupid labor voting shits.
Btw its's spelled Labour you asinine maggots.
>the pirate anon called me a retard twenty times
So fucking what i'll call you an idiot till your ears bleed and you kys.
Not
An argument.
>>
Where can I find lift bros to go to the gym with?
>>
>>139206473
every second prick i know smokes weed, disgusting.
>>
>>139215388
We're in a transitionary phase. I suppose that women will become less slutty over time due to the internet illuminating our lives, or rather I suppose that people are becoming increasingly critical of potential partners like never before in history due to the increased supply of bad examples.
That being said I think we have a problem with males, not females. We have no mythological father figure in Australia. You can get good results with propaganda such as the fitness fad in the past decade, but the divine inspiration for this must come from a man anyway.
I don't know that having this function performed by a singular person on an on-going basis is a good thing, because men are not mythological father figures.
>>
>>139216139
Nice job not tagging anyone, dumbfuck.
>>
>>139216139
In Australia it's called the LABOR party. Yes, they are that fucking retarded they couldn't even get the spelling right.
>>
>>139216249
You still knew i was talking about you. Reddit retard. Go back there.
>>
>>139216289
Actually it's spelt "Labor" because they're your Labor, not your Labour.
>>
File: 1502184593009.jpg (31KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
1502184593009.jpg
31KB, 600x315px
Struth, really low quality discourse going on in this thread.
>>
>>139216215
The only way they're going to get less slutty is if modern regressive leftist policy stops pushing this notion that degeneracy is the best way forwards.

There's too many bad influences on everyone in general nowadays. Porn should never have been allowed to reach this level for starters, because it's no longer even considered 'taboo' and fucks with peoples' minds.

Father figure or not, I doubt having one would help at this point.
>>
>>139216154
Go by yourself you poof.

Or go become a wog. I bet they jack each other in the arse after a gym sesh.
>>
>>139216327
They called themselves Labor literally as a form of anti-Australian protest. Rejecting the Queen's English for new American English.
>>
>>139216289
One of the bigwigs in the early days of the party was a burger (King O'Malley) and he changed the spelling.
>>
File: 1502768929756.gif (2MB, 400x206px) Image search: [Google]
1502768929756.gif
2MB, 400x206px
>>139216139
jesus this cunt is loose.
>>
File: 1503737545178.png (19KB, 307x294px) Image search: [Google]
1503737545178.png
19KB, 307x294px
>>139216324
When are you going to stop telling me things about myself that you think are true, mate?

>>139216338
Maybe if the pirate wasn't still shitposting so hard and getting this mad, it would be better.
>>
File: huntsat3.jpg (122KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
huntsat3.jpg
122KB, 720x960px
You guys shoot anything over the weekend?
>>
File: actually.png (35KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
actually.png
35KB, 700x700px
>>139216289
The spelling has to do with US influence.

See: https://english.stackexchange.com/questions/249804/why-is-the-australian-labor-party-spelt-without-a-u
>>
>>139216249
>tagging
lurk moar redditor
>>
File: tmp_1502880331918792400659.jpg (214KB, 636x714px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1502880331918792400659.jpg
214KB, 636x714px
>>139210167
Am I only one who prefers the 90s 5L Commys. They were gutless as fuck but sounded better than thrashy LS1
>>
>>139216524
Its a subtle fabian republic move. They removed the u to signify that they wanted Australia to break away from the Monarchy.
>>
File: easter_toad_template.png (56KB, 1790x1640px) Image search: [Google]
easter_toad_template.png
56KB, 1790x1640px
>>139216503
easter?
>>
>>139216555
>Lol he used a word I don't like
>Hurr durr Redditor
>hurr durr lurk moar

Fuck up newfag.
>>
>>139216215
Notice how the role of the father has been greatly diminished over the past couple/few decades? That's why we have so many limp wristed faggots these days. There's no strong father or father like figure in their lives so we have women who are never given any boundaries and men who don't know where to look for for a male role model so they go down two routes. Either by becoming spineless wankers and acting like women, or they go overboard and become degenerate methheads and just become violent for the sake of it.
>>
>>139216654
Yes, why do you americans nor celebrate it?
>>
File: diamond ring.jpg (70KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
diamond ring.jpg
70KB, 850x850px
>>139216327
They will never be my labor and here is why.
I worked in Centrelink/Social Security for 20 years. I watched Krudd come into power and give all that money away. People on welfare were rolling in dough. I remember being at the reception counter and two women (both on Sole Parent Pension) were talking in the queue and they were comparing the diamond rings they purchased thanks to Krudds welfare "bonus" payments to thwart the GFC. They were paid lump sums for every kid they had and spent all the money on the biggest diamond ring they could buy. Literally, diamonds for welfare.
I will NEVER vote labor as long as I live after that incident.
>>
SOMEONE SAYS METH

TOOTS ON THE BARBS
>>
>>139211718
That's not about the shitskin invasion m8 it's about the modern lifestyle. Girls are under constant pressure to get high powered careers when their underlying biology is telling them instead to have children. This tension creates depression.
>>
>>139216786
TOOTS ON THE GLASS BARBIE
>>
>>139204397
burwood is the most chinked place in sydney. at least the main road like fuck man I walked there and saw like 95% asians
>>
>>139216776
Libs would have done the same. Except give a bit to the 'rich' as well. Ie people on 90k plus.
>>
>>139216776
this. Plus kevin rudd did the apology, piece of shit cunt.
>>
>>139216793
How do we get it back into their heads that they can just live at home while the man works, effectively making their lives easier?

That's how families used to work after all.
>>
>>139216870
Are you serious. What about Eewoo, Eeping, Artarwong, Chatwoo, the list goes on.....
>>
>>139216435
Anti-British m8 not anti-Australian.

Learn about Based King O'Malley before you start running your mouth.
>>
>>139216793
It would be much easier to get these 'careers' without 5 million shitskins to compete with. Also rent and housing would be much cheaper.
>>
>>139216934
We have to get house prices down. That means no longer importing a new fucking Canberra of yellow Jews every year. It means decentralising the population. It means opening up supply of single family homes on large lots and banning (((apartments))).

Also men need to have the right attitude as well. I actually know a lot of girls who want to be stay at home mums but have husbands who will not have it.
>>
>>139216938
http://burwood.localstats.com.au/demographics/nsw/sydney/canterbury-bankstown/burwood
>>
>>139216934
You'd have to destroy modern influences like social media, as well as the regular media elite spreading their propaganda. Then you'd have to show women exactly why they're so damn unhappy these days and that it isn't because of straight white males and the patriarchy.
>>
>>139216938
>ee woo
>ee ping
>artar wong
>chat woo

LOL even the names are chinky
>>
>>139217156
It's a parody of the names you stupid leaf faggot. It's Epping, Artarmon, Chatswood
>>
>>139216965
Read about the fabians m8 before you say something dumb.
The fabians were the ones that started the stolen generation. Then demanded in the present Australians apologise. Krudd and Gillard both fabians.
They literally hold Australians responsible for sonething their socialist cult did.
More besides Fabians are socialists that want Australia to become a Soviet craphole.
Also Australians are BRITISH you faggot.
>>
>>139217142
No one believes the census after the shit show it was. Look at the abo explosion in Tasmania.
>>
>>139217187
o
>>
File: 10 Pheonix.jpg (35KB, 420x579px) Image search: [Google]
10 Pheonix.jpg
35KB, 420x579px
>>139216728
Don't place a woman above yourself, you are both human.

>>139216728
Thats just because they're attacking the familial father through the court system. I'm talking about a father like God is the father and my biological father is my brother 'in the eyes' of God. Without the spiritual father there's no hope for being a biological father to someone who will do the same. Creation myths and apocalypse myths are all very very similar. Attacking the social protocol such as dismantling the family is the sure way to apocalypse in every single creation myth. Pic related.

>>139216776
I had the same experience. As it stands today, this country is nothing but a feeding trough and the courts are there to make sure you feed in an orderly manner. Both majors act in unison, they're on the same team.
>>
我们的钱多
我们的人多
快点投降
我们会赢
>>
>>139217152
>>139217046
All sound like top ideas lads, now the question is how to make the government support this without fucking everything up.
>>
>>139217251
Australian has a British history but we are not British, we are Australian. We are a greater people than the British.
>>
>>139206473
Yeah I usually punch a cone or two every 2nd or 3rd night before i nod off
>>
What can Oceania do to cleanse ourselves of these bugs?
Every month there seems to be some no-soul nip trying to smuggle meth into NZ (don't know how bad Aus gets it) hidden in gook items and any border security show you watch will have a chink family trying to bring shit they're not supposed to into the country
>>
>>139203229
why was the image deleted?
>>
>>139217386
You didn't win in Tiananmen Square
>>
>>139217585
university flyers.jpg
>>
>>139217497
Where's the distinction? Because they've got the common law, that's kind of their schtick.

>>139217562
It had someones mobile number on it.
>>
>>139217585
No but the bullets did
>>
>>139207771
A few of my mates old men punch cones
>>
>>139217517
>watch Border Security
>Chinese bring '''''''''''food'''''''''''' carefully hidden in luggage but claim ignorance of biosecurity laws
>think they can pull the me no speak English routine without realising all our airport signage is in Chinese now and there's always an interpreter available
every fucking episode
>>
I didn't see the OP image, can someone repost it or link mirror to it
>>
>>139217688
the NZ version is the same.....
>>
>>139216938
That's where all the well-to-do Chinks move to. Hurstville is probably the worst of them all since it's filled with the absolute worst rural Mainland Chinese trash.
>>
>>139217766
We get yours too. NZ shows count towards Australian content quotas for some reason
>>
CALLING ALL CUNTS
CALLING ALL CUNTS
VISIT THE COMMENT SECTION IN THIS ANTI-BRITISH PROPAGANDA VIDEO AND CORRECT THE RECORD!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DCNoJBJX-8&lc
>>
>>139217728
It's in the archive

>>139217766
>Attempting to destroy an ecosystem is okay because it's happening to someone else too
>>
>>139217896
When I see them start the "no speak" shit I just want to slap them. In Australia, we would bring out the interpreter and a three course dinner and roll out the red carpet.
>>
>>139217943
>Not posting hooktube link
>>
>>139217629
>Where's the distinction?

Different history, different culture, different government setup, different races.
>>
>>139203229
>Complaining about Asians in Burwood
Get back to Mt Druitt you trash bogan
>>
>>139218035
But where's the distinction?
>>
>>139218137
2/10
>>
>>139218119
I live in Rockdale (Wogdale).
>>
BULGARIA NEEDS THE BAC (BIG AUSSIE COCK)

PLEASE COME HERE AND SPREAD YOUR SEED SO WE CAN BECOME FIRST WORLD COUNTRY
>>
>>139206473
when im ojn the dole (no fixed adress rightnow) i go thru about 3-4 grams a day thru the billy all mixed too

im basically davo at this point i dont drink or smoke gear anymore
>>
File: coight.jpg (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
coight.jpg
50KB, 500x500px
>>139218221
>>
>>139218119
No Asians in Mt Druitt. The bennos have all the housing commission houses and after five generations no one is surprised. What would surprise people is if one of you would actually get a fucking job.
>>
>>139217994
If the thread hasn't ended how can it be in the archive?
>>
File: 437364_0.jpg (22KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
437364_0.jpg
22KB, 450x300px
>>139218281

WE REQUIRE NEED TO PAY AUSSIE MEN TO IMPREGNATE BULGARIAN WOMENS

NO ENGLAND OR CANADIAN ALLOWED
>>
>>139218331
Lots of Filos in Mt Druitt though.
>>
>>139218035
I don't think we have a different history. Australia doesn't have a history. The closest thing Australia has to history is a log of economic reforms.
I don't think we have a different culture either.
There is no difference in government either, it's a copy paste.
Also taking a bunch of refugees doesn't mean your ethnic makeup changes, it just means you're drowning yourself.

I consider myself British before Australian, this place is simply an autonomous part of the Queens realm. Australia is a British construct, it's British.
>>
>tfw perth
>>
File: 1494236657953.jpg (107KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1494236657953.jpg
107KB, 1252x1252px
>>139209616
CHINK FUCKING SHITS
>>
>>139218695
Then fuck off back to England, Nigel. We're not British.
>>
>>139218763
Then what are you?
>>
>>139209616
Why do they do this?
>>
>>139218828
Irish
>>
>>139218917
High population density does not allow for proper eugenic effects as the number of "slavemaster" types is too high.

Simply put they do not have natural selection for compassion that was imposed upon whites by Christ, nor have they ever had such an environment in my studies.
>>
File: 1469612971541.jpg (28KB, 431x415px) Image search: [Google]
1469612971541.jpg
28KB, 431x415px
>>139219067
>>
File: 1455145900317.png (1MB, 884x642px) Image search: [Google]
1455145900317.png
1MB, 884x642px
Is Aussieland Full? Thinking of moving to Perth and planting my seed in this Aussiegal.
>>
>>139218695
You should kill yourself.
>>
>>139219384
You'll find we are full of people and devoid of humans.
>>
>>139218031
point is for youse cuntse to get in the comment section
>>
>>139219384
Perth's pretty decent. Outside of wandering Abos in the city and poos manning every gas station, all the shitskins self-segregate by forming ghettos on the outskirts of suburbs. If you rent in the right places, you can go your whole day without seeing anyone non-white.
>>
>>139219384
completely, totally, 100%, absolutely fu-
>dixieland southern masterace
absolutely empty mate come on in
>>
>>139209766
wheat paste
>>
>>139218221
good to see this meme catching on
>>
>>139219747
No shit but you should at least take the measure of denying them views
>>
>>139220057
you can't comment with hooktube but?
>>
>>139220057
and winning in the comment section is vastly more important than the meagre amount of views we'd give them
>>
>>139220057
>>139220095
I'm using adblock plus. This should be sufficient to deny revenue, yes?
>>
>>139220151
Cyber war doesn't prove who is right, only who is left.
>>
5"11'
vs
6"1'
>>
>>139218664
Married to the lowest common denominator I'm sure.
>>
File: 2449228618_e68b866a78_b.jpg (537KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
2449228618_e68b866a78_b.jpg
537KB, 1024x768px
how was church today, Anon?
>>
>>139220162
>>139220095
Well done, I just realised how retarded that sounded

5 shekels to Gryffinjew
>>
>>139216934
>>139217471
starts with bringing sanity and Godly virtues back to the men
the fight isn't over there, but from there it will begin
>>
>>139220592
yeahnah youroight m8
>>
>>139220289

Sandilands is 6'11

go back to your fucking gronk ball m8 or i will glass you cunt
>>
>>139220416
I don't think we can be so quick to judge when your analogy of the lowest common denominator is so effective.
Taking advantage of charity under the guise of virtue is the lowest common denominator in Australia.
>>
File: lky1.png (512KB, 1200x818px) Image search: [Google]
lky1.png
512KB, 1200x818px
Hey guys mind if I come over
>>
>>139218664
>Filos
does this mean Filipinos,
or is it a derogatory slang for greecenwogs based off filo pastry? lol
>>
File: 1503818512771m.jpg (147KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1503818512771m.jpg
147KB, 1024x576px
>>139212474
Ding fong.
>>
>>139222131
Fucking Sydney. Can we just break the south east of Australia off from the rest of this country already?
>>
>>139219384
You better not be a pussy and be 101% white. Not that it matters cause we're pretty full as it is I'm afraid.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1503812204595.jpg (71KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1503812204595.jpg
71KB, 720x960px
Are there any schools left that don't teach degeneracy?
>>
>>139222336
>catholic college
>not even religion is safe from this shit
we are so fucked
>>
>>139222336
Christianity is cucked, we need a new religion.
>>
>>139222531
the thing htat is safe is the dogma: which cannot be changed
however: yes, men are fallible and can infiltrate

>>139223037
nah that's silly:
just need to unfuck everything
>>
File: Christ and Antichrist.jpg (188KB, 1000x1350px) Image search: [Google]
Christ and Antichrist.jpg
188KB, 1000x1350px
>>139223037
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%9Cbermensch
>>
>>139217943
oi get round this one cunts
if you see a poofta comment spouting anti-british revisionism - be sure to set em straight
>>
>>139222336
can we just destroy civilisation already there's no point to keeping it going any longer
>>
>>139224569
Just wait for september Aussie Bro... USA (((music))) industry has got you covered. Just listen to some End of the World Party playlists. The time bomb is armed and ready to create more insanity in a moment than the Panchea Hack. When the titans of industry have fallen, the ground will shake like never before. Metaphorically when "the moment" comes, it is best to feel like an elephant just like Tame Impala. Solitude will be bliss my friend away from the weeping and gnashing of teeth.
>>
Nuke Melbourne dot em pee four
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xizqopmWyD4
>>
>>139225406
There'll be no hiding.
>>
>>139219067
>>139218695
I'm also Irish, but I feel more love for Britannia than any other. I feel like Australia is just Britain in the south
>>
>>139225406
The fuck are you talking about?
>>
well i'm off for the night, lads
hope you all registered to vote
see you all for qanda tomorrow (nut up and call in!)
>>
here's some aussie nighttime viewing for you
>>
If I instruct a lawyer to say something in court and the lawyer does not say this, can I appeal the ruling despite entering a plea before the lawyer spoke?
>>
>>139229976
Not really the ruling but you can complain that you didn't receieve and adequate defense, but chance are he neglected to do so as it would end up hurting your case. Typically though if you instruct your lawyers to do something they are obliged to do so, they can only warn you of the potential mistakes you are making.

That said, not knowing the context makes it difficult. A common example is how people throw out justifications for why they committed a crime, when the intent of the trial is to prove they committed the crime.
Thread posts: 260
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.