[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would /pol/ respond to nuclear war happening? How would you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

How would /pol/ respond to nuclear war happening? How would you respond? Do you ever think of how you would feel if you saw an EAS nuclear attack warning on your phone /TV?
>>
>>139196384
Bump
>>
>>139196384
The fuck do you think we'd do?

We'd remain in our basement bunkers with our lifetime supply of Doritos and Mountain Dew.
>>
File: huehuehue.jpg (212KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
huehuehue.jpg
212KB, 1920x1200px
>>139196384
post pics of shroom rising over portland on /pol/ from my comfy suburban home, safely out of blast range.
>>
>>139196384
I had no idea that submarines beached themselves. Hopefully some kind hippies come by to help them back out to sea so they can be with their kind.
>>
Celebrate
>>
>>139196384
I'd grab every thing I could in my house in a five minute time span then floor it north to the U.P.
>>
I'm looking forward to it. Shit I hope they hit California,New York City or Washington D.C. Help us clean up America.
>>
>>139196384
there's a better-than-even chance that most internet comms would be down due to the fact the US Govt. would assume control over it to prevent panic and prevent enemy communications through it.

But much of 4chan Anon is young, and doesn't remember 9/11, let alone any other national disaster. A nuke going off would resonate quite deeply across all of humanity -- there's a reason nukes are a no-no in the international community.

Best-case though would be Norks land something on Guam and everything gets mobilized as a result. It'd be remote and "over there" enough to shock and enrage the US, but not enough to cause the breakdown of society. -- which would totally happen otherwise. It'd be a dangerous place if, say, NYC or San Fran got hit. Read Clancy's "Sum of All Fears" for a taste or watch "The Day After" if you're brave.
>>
>>139196384
same as everyone else: panic and then nothing because the internet would probably stop working
>>
Shameless self bump
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.