[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civil War 2.0 Standoff

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: finnish_people2.jpg (106KB, 715x662px) Image search: [Google]
finnish_people2.jpg
106KB, 715x662px
My mother died recently. I took a month off from work to come back to M* and get her house ready for sale.

I packed up the items my sister and I cherished, got them ready to ship and took care of the property. I mowed the lawn, watered the plants and decided to weed the overgrown property adjoining the house on our West.

An honest-to-God Saudi came out of his place -Turban and all- and started to scream at me as I took down the weeds/plants from his side of the fence infesting my side of the fence.

He kept screaming "Sharmuta!" at me. (Arabic for "Whore".) I kept chopping his shitty weeds from my yard.

As I killed his Dogwood growing through MY fence, I heard two loud POPs and looked up. He had fired two rounds from a Glock at me, missing both times and screamed, "Sharmuta!" again.

I drew my Springfield 1911 from my back and aimed into his yard's dirt and fired a round. He ran off. I called 911 right then.

The cops never showed. I'm sitting in my childhood room with my pistol pointed at this Arab's house, waiting for him to strike again because I cut the dogwood tree he let grow in my mom's yard without police backup.

No friends. No allies.
>>
Cook yourself a ham, bacon the doorknobs against intruders and clean your weapon
>>
>>139192573
Pics or didn't happen
>>
>>139192573
Record everything and livestream it
>>
>>139192573
Wouldn't be surprised if this was true. What state you in anon?
People don't realize that the system of law and order are already failing because they haven't seen the effects on their neck of the woods yet.
>>
>>139192855
Slide thread full of falsehood.
>>
>>139192844
Just checked the fridge. I have raw bacon.

>>139192855
Pics of what? It's 1 AM here. I'm phone posting from a plaster wall and the Arab is still screaming at me.
>>
>>139193083
What did he slide? One of the 20 other slide threads? At least this one is interesting.
>>
>a man shoots at you
>you shoot into the dirt

Are you retarded? You shoot him in the chest you fucking retarded pussy.
>>
>>139193197
This desu
>>
>>139193197
>>139193286

OP, WTF were you thinking?
>>
Yeah you should have dropped his ass.

What kind of shit neighborhood do you live in where you carry a sidearm to do yard work?
>>
>>139193197
Run for cover and not see your attacker. Just shoot in his general direction and hope he ducks, too.
>>
>>139193095
you got some salami in there goy

(btw im rooting for you man)
>>
>>139193095

Take pics of where the supposed missed bullets, and another picture of said saudi. Really though, this story sounds like complete horseshit.
>>
You look like a little bitch, firing less round than him. go outside and finish this shit like a man.

Live stream link pls. im serious, you look like a pussy little bitch. you probably carry one of those 1911's chambered in 22lr anyways.

really though man, he tried to KILL you. go end this shit. its you or him man, you gotta realize that.
>>
>>139192573
Arabs are cowards and only rule over slaves and camels, you've already put him in his place.
>>
>>139192573
Arabs will either be at your feet or your throat.

He is afraid of you now.
>>
>>139194328
He fired 2 rounds into my brick. I have not returned fire on his silhouette.
>>
File: 1501741394628.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1501741394628.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
LIVE STREAM PLZ
>>
>>139195038
Still alive anon? Cops show up yet?
>>
>>139192573
#1-Get the fuck out of Memphis.

#2-Don't go back.

After that, find a Bible, get right with Jesus, and patiently await his return to correct these types of problems. If He's not back by the end of next month, still don't go back to Memphis.

I just left Jackson earlier.

West Tennessee is ripe for judgement by God. Should be any day now.
>>
>>139192573
And when the cops show up, tell them to do what JD Moore would do.

They can call the S.O. If they can't figure it out.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.