[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JK ROWLING IS A NORMAL HUMAN BEIN-

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

https://archive.fo/lpEYo#selection-1611.0-1652.0
>>
>>139190780
Satire?
>>
What is her background. Is she from the old aristocracy?
>>
>>139191012

yes
>>
>>139190780

Stewing over a twitter comment for over two years and then buying their old house isn't owning someone. It's being a bizarre, petty weirdo.
>>
That's the sort of sociopathic act you'd expect from the author who is responsible for the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.
>>
>>139191375
>I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."
>I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times.
>tfw I ctrl-f-ed "stretched his legs" on the first HP book and this isn't true. It happens at most 4 times.

Why would Mr.Bloom lie to me ?
>>
>>139190780
Zomg she reminds me so much of Lucious Malfoy, he was exactly like that when he was in Hagrids house in the Chamber of Secrets.

We should totally start Dumbledores Army for reals and oppose her!
>>
>>139191899
Seek other variations, like "her legs" and other tenses.
>>
>>139191012
No I think the article is serious.
>>
>>139190780
>use white european history to write books and make billions
>shit on white culture
only a fucking cunt, m8s. only a fucking cunt.
>>
Rowling is a savage. Rich powerful woman, pols worst nightmare.

Leftists win.
>>
>>139191012
Nah she's a real cunt. But I'm sure most people on here would do the same thing or worse. So much for holding her to high regards.
>>
>>139193277

the string "stretch" only appears 11 times in the novel.

bloomfags btfo
>>
>>139191375
Holy shit, he was right. I loved Harry Potter and went on to read authors like Stephen King and Dean Koontz
>>
>>139190780
any more JK Rowling conspiracy theories?
>>
>>139194758
>only a fucking cunt, m8s. only a fucking cunt.

To be more specific. Only a white woman would behave like this.

If she hates Britain so badly, maybe she should book a one way ticker to Somalia?
Or maybe house some refugees in one of her mansions instead of demanding the tax payers foot the bill.
>>
She proced his point though.
>>
>>139190780
If that's true (doubtful based on website source), that's the pettiest thing I've ever heard of someone doing.

Totally the opposite of being the better person.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.