[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DEEP RESEARCHER: WHERE ARE YOU? NEED SOME INTEL LEAKS!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 12

File: 1503296113764.png (573KB, 1315x998px) Image search: [Google]
1503296113764.png
573KB, 1315x998px
And /pol/, what do you think is Trump's Afghanistan plan?

Is he really playing 10D Backgammon chess and is actually DESTROYING THE OPIUM FIELDS with 4000 troops, therefore BTFO'ing the CIA?

Or is he really compromised and is going along to get along, therefore not having solid principles?

Or is Steve Pieczhenik, former CIA right, that Trump capitulated to his evil generals who want war and who need the Military Industrial Complex to exist, since the American economy is upheld by $500 billion a year drug and weapons trade?

Bodhi Matra - if you're here, post some redpills.

Extortion 17 intel anon bro - if you're here make yourself known.

Anonymous5 - if you're here, throw down some evidence of what's going on with Trump and what's happening with the CIA/globalists.
>>
>>139190152
Do NOT invoke that Matra fag. He does nothing but shill and clogs up the board with Doomsday shit that is never going to happen.
Frank is barely tolerable.
>>
>>139190152
>posting that meme-image after it's been revealed time and time again that Trump slurps circumcised Jewish cock every night in the Oval Office
Welcome to /zog/ lads
>>
>>139190152
Tell you what, I'll give you some insight since i'm bored.
The American economy in general is propped up mostly on drug money. Trump wanted out of Afghanistan but realized that if he were to pull out and not have the opium money the American economy will collapse. He is trying to avoid this at all cost.
Why do you think he is advocating jobs, jobs, jobs? Why do you think he wants to export goods? Its all to REBUILD the US economy AWAY from drugs and bad investments that have been going on for over 60 years.
Trump said he did not want to stay in Afghanistan, but he has no choice right now. Without the 500 billion that comes in from the opium it would collapse the economy.
Once more companies open up in the US, once more jobs are created, and once the US is weaned off of its dirty money economy, then Trump can pull out of Afghanistan.
>>
>>139190897

Right, that's the most reasonable and logical explanation.

What, then, is your understanding of why Trump said unequivocally that "Afghanistan planned and executed the 9/11 attacks."

We all know that's THE BIG LIE. Doesn't Trump know? He knew the day after 9/11 that there were explosives, and he probably knows that it was the CIA/Mossad since he listens to Alex Jones.

Actually, I think Trump does know 9/11 was an inside job.

But why did he lie? I'm literally angry how he lied - not even angry about Afghanistan, but how he doesn't tell the truth that it was radical factions within the CIA/Mossad that pulled it off.

1) Will he ever admit to it? Or will he get killed? Deep Researcher say he will get assassinated. But why would they assassinate him if the Deep State KNOWS America would go into Civil War ! And Red/Blue planners DON'T WANT CIVIL WAR. Only the Globalists like Soros want America to collapse - Deep State only wants to maintain power at all cost.

Why doesn't Trump, or will not, finally say it? He has to! The 9/11 lie is what is keeping America's greatest crime unsolved and we are cursed because of this. It's not even that 3,000 people died - it's the lie that was done to cover it.

Can't we somehow contact Trump to reveal the truth about 9/11?

What will finally lead up to him admitting it? HE HAS TO.
>>
File: 1503698916542.gif (242KB, 177x274px) Image search: [Google]
1503698916542.gif
242KB, 177x274px
>>139190152
larpers gtfo
>>
It's all about the jews
+
Jared Kushners businesses being protected by the ADL from the US Government
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/24/reports-jared-kushners-family-business-switches-crisis-management-amid-federal-scrutiny/
Eric Wachter,"I oversee all aspects of ADL’s programming within the region of Washington, D.C., Maryland, Virginia and North Carolina."
http://washingtonjewishweek.com/30236/you-should-know-eric-wachter/you_should_know/
>>
>>139190152
FUCK THIS LARP.
>>
>>139190152
Get a fucking life.

Deep Researcher (Faggot)

The Librarian (Faggot)

High Level Faggot (Faggot)

Victory of the LARP (Biggest faggot of the mall)
>>
>>139193264
Don't forget Frank, attention whore, claimer of other people's research
>>
>>139190897
>Once more companies open up in the US, once more jobs are created
Why doesn't Trump just start nationalizing shit and create the jobs himself? Everything you're talking about is nonsense. He is going to be out of office before any of that comes to fruition with no results apart from more jewish consolidation. Stop making excuses for this tool. So what if the US economy blows up? Almost all job growth and wealth in the last 20 years has gone to foreigners.
>>
>>139191227
Trump knows exactly what happened on 911.
He lost a lot of friends on 911.
However, it is not wise to tell the truth on 911, at least, not yet, not until other matters are attended to first.
Revealing the truth about 911 would cause a massive shit storm and would undoubtedly cause some countries to declare war on us. It has to be done in a more nuanced way by exposing the corruption of those responsible.
Whoever is talking about Jared Kushner and that he is a Zionist, or the antichrist, or the Red Skull, or whatever, are shills.
Kushner is an orthodox Jew which people forget. Orthodox Jews believe that Israel can only be truly created once the messiah has arrived. He has yet to arrive, so the current Israel is illegitimate as it was created by the Rothchilds for "payment" for the "horrors" the Jews suffered in WW2, which we know is a lie.
Trump told Kushner "If you can't bring peace to the middle east no one can."
Well, think about it, how else could Jared bring about peace to the Jews and Palenstine that hasn't been done before? END ISRAEL AS WE KNOW IT. No Israel, no Mossad, no more endless wars.
>>
>>139194104
>Whoever is talking about Jared Kushner and that he is a Zionist, or the antichrist, or the Red Skull, or whatever, are shills.
>Kushner is an orthodox Jew which people forget. Orthodox Jews believe that Israel can only be truly created once the messiah has arrived.
And confirmed for a shill.
>>
>>139194104
You guys are fucking faggots and literally sit here gathering research and then larping back what other people say.

You literally need to kill yourself. Do you really sit around trying ot get attention on a fucking imageboard? you guys need to seriously question whatever the fuck it is you're doing.
>>
>>139194351
Nah that part is right, he just plagarised it FROM ME earlier today. These people are just faggot attention whores.

Kushner is totes gonna end israel tho.
>>
>>139193781
Trump knows they are trying to crash the markets. This is why is trying to keep them up by trade and jobs.
Once the Mueller investigation reveals the true corruption of the DNC and the elites responsible, their seized assets and dirty money will help pay off US debts and eventually the American people.
Trump will end Fed at some point, a new currency will be created.
Once the fed has a true audit all will be revealed, and hopefully we will be free from its slimy tentacles for good.
>>
>>139194367
I am not an insider, never claimed to be. Just posting my thoughts on various subjects.
>>
>>139194577
Oh ok. i missed ur first post where you called out Deep Faggot.
>>
>>139194447
I didn't steal anything for you, I just believe the same thing because everyone against Kushner is a shill to split Trump's base and cause infighting.
>>
File: 1493307585579.jpg (229KB, 1023x768px) Image search: [Google]
1493307585579.jpg
229KB, 1023x768px
>>139194747
>>
>>139194447
No, it isn't right. It's a coordinated hasbarat narrative that's been plastered over as many threads as possible the last few days. Kushner is a BALLISTIC zionist.
>>
>>139194883
l,mao nah. He's gonna end Israel. Kill yourself jew.
>>
>>139194479
>Trust me, goyim. It'll happen eventually!
It's classic con man tripe.
>>
>>139194883
My point exactly
>>
>>139190897
cool story bro
>>
>>139194921
And this is the second phase of the hasbarat narrative. Kushner has a long, detailed track record of supporting zionism, zionist causes, and the state of israel itself. It's not up for debate. You kikes are so odious, so beyond redemption, so utterly defeated in the court of public opinion across the internet that you've given up trying to convince anyone you're good and decent and have instead resorted to attacking anyone who is actually against you as the "jew".

There are no good jews. Rest in piss.
>>
Bringing all the muslim countries together against terrorism, letting them fight their own fight, supporting them. Lefties are mad because peace in the middle east. GOP is pissed because not spending fuckton of money on private contractors.

Check the news about Erik Prince, founder of blackwater, pissed as fuck. They set the narrative for them to fight the war for infinity dollars, and go around nation building for a healthy cut. Instead, we've decided to be selfless, give the heads of state in the M.E. the credit, broker negotiations, provide support and training where needed, and gather intelligence.

Read this piece on McMaster. Also check out the tweetstorms @thomaswictor does, the middle east ones. ez wins
>>
>>139195983
http://www.thomaswictor.com/mcmaster-brilliant-choice/

.. and the link..
>>
Literally... Kushner shit is rampant on here. And obviously rediculous. Fags are just mad. Lot of anger, and on Afganistan the pissed ones are the GOP fuckboys. Mad cuz Trump said fuck blackwater/Afghanistan 2.0
>>
>trump
>has a plan

he's gonna do stuff to benefit himself, but eventually he'll realize how important he is to the rest of the world and will start making decent decisions OR he'll keep making dumb mistakes and get impeached or worse
>>
>>139196530
Oh so u mean if he doesnt bend the knee to the kikes theyll try to kill him. Kys kike. Israel will be destroyed.
>>
>>139196089
Awful, awful link. Pure zionist tripe. Here's a sample for anyone else interested:
>Bashar al-Assad is a state sponsor of terrorism. He has been since his “election” in 2000.
Fuck off, kike.
>>
File: leakybutthole.jpg (102KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
leakybutthole.jpg
102KB, 1024x1024px
Bruh, /pol/, wat is real?

Kushner bots eat my ass.
>>
>>139196673
Here's another gem:
>During one patrol, an infantry fighting vehicle (IFV) lost a track. Suddenly about 60 Iraqi men with tools appeared. They told the Americans to sit down and have tea, and then the Iraqis fixed the IFV.
It's typical jewish made up nonsense, the kind you find on GLP, beforeitsnews, sorcha faal, etc.
>>
>>139195983
Just imagine if they privatized the Afghan war. They could have kept everything going for infinity like you said with NO ACCOUNTABILITY. Being private you don't have to report anything.
Trump takes off the ROE from the military and lets Mattis do his thing, we may have a resolution in Afghanistan in a year or two
>>
>>139196961
>lets Mattis do his thing
Like when Mattis did his thing and tried to spend billions switching the US over to 6.8 SPC right before Afghanistan? Or when he killed the fraud investigation into Theranos and then took a spot on their board?
>we may have a resolution in Afghanistan in a year or two
There is no American resolution in Afghanistan. It's been over. No matter how long we stay, nothing will ever change, nothing will ever stick. They don't want us, they don't want our way of life. Accept it and leave or just admit you're there forever doing the same shit we've been doing. Maybe listen to Michael Scheuer on this topic.

>Good God, man, where were your wits? Did you even bother to ask the generals why, in nearly seventeen years, they have not been able to secure the Afghan capital of Kabul? Or why, in nearly seventeen years, they have not been able to train an Afghan military capable of protecting anything without U.S. advisers and air power? Did you ask them how they were going to win with 12,000 or 15,000 troops against an enemy stronger and more numerous than it was in 2001, when they shamefully failed to do so earlier with 120,000 troops? Did you ask them how they expect to win now by slapping around Pakistan, when they failed to win when Pakistan’s Musharraf was doing more to help us than any of our other allies, even bringing his country to the edge of civil war? Did you ask them if it is sound military doctrine to reinforce their nearly seventeen-year record of failure and defeat in Afghanistan with more lives, limbs, dollars, and, without doubt, more defeat?

www.non-intervention.com
>>
>>139196673
Thomas. FUCK ISRAEL
>>
File: 1483746724026.jpg (952KB, 1332x938px) Image search: [Google]
1483746724026.jpg
952KB, 1332x938px
>>
Thomas wictor fucking kike apologist piece of shit.
>>
>>139196909
There are literally more shills here than not; dumbest argument of all time. Read it. He literally makes zero assumptions. Just because you were eating your dad's ass at age 14 when McMaster took Tal Afar and received the most propaganda-esque heartfelt letter from the middle east that the west has ever received, yet went entirely without coverage, (because it wasn't propaganda, mcmaster is just that fucking op); doesn't mean you have to indulge butthole QID for eternity....

Had that narrative been revealed, those who argued against spending another trillion $ on private contractor nation-building, would have to good a case. Read the article. Deny whatever you want, the thing's that trigger you are irrelevant, it's McMaster's strategy, the extensive documentation of it, it's explicit use in current training of our military, and the actual numbers/results that are indisputible....

Are you saying McMaster didn't use those tactics? Are you saying that we didn't clear the city for their election? Are you saying McMaster doesn't work for Trump? Are you saying Trump is ignorant and made a bad choice? Are you saying CNN is right, and McMaster and Trump hate each other? At least provide plausible disinfo, rather than swinging your 3 inch x 1 inch nozzle of cognitive dissonance around like you're a fucking muslim explaining your religion of peace...
>>139197403
Have you ever heard of the war in Afghanistan. That's precisely what happened. Worked phenomenally.... They already decided not to privatize it, which is why everyone is pissed and saying the strategy blows... search blackwater in news. Similar resolution, similar means, but without spending the $. Our allies who owe us $, and ppl who live there will fight it. Less approval. Less spending. Less accountability. Less involvement. Less $. More plausible deniability. And faster recoup of nato $. Already happening. Here's the litmus test: If you agree with John McCain, you're a shill.
>>
>>139198255
This is literally Thomas (((WICTOR))) shlling for himself. He's a degernate piece of shit that won't admit jews are behind everything.
>>
>>139197403

I agree with you, anon. You make the most sense.

Forget about Zionism or Kushner - he's his own False Prophet for the Antichrist - I know he is or will be involved in propping up the Antichrist (who will be Jewish origins) into the 3rd Temple as Revelation and Daniel states.

However, there is no point being in Afghanistan. It was always a cover for Opium and weapons trading and to uphold the U.S. economy. They hate us we hate them. They're just living their lives and we invaded them.

It's a useless cause. I know Trump doesn't want to crash the U.S. economy by pulling out, but he doesn't trust God enough. If he trusted God completely, he would pull out and allow whatever consequences came on the U.S. economy and God would restore America even if we hurt for awhile - because God honors truth. Trump calls himself Christian but is continuing the 9/11 LIE and is staying for a FAKE war. I like Trump, I voted for him, and I'm holding my tongue on this decision because he seems to always surprise his base after making stupid decisions (like pardoning Arpaio), but man, Trump is displeasing God and the American people. Our soldiers are dying and getting PTSD for NOTHING. FOR DRUGS.

It's evil, wicked, demonic, and absolutely hellish.

HE HAS TO COME OUT NOW.
HE HAS TO ADMIT TO 9/11 being an inside job.

I don't give a shit if U.S. economy collapses. TRUTH AND JUSTICE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ECONOMY!
>>
>>139198225
Read the post. The only shills are the ones who refuse to look at the clear, well laid out, relevant evidence in the article. Rather than searching for jews on his twitter. Once you read it, you will see he is a narcissist, and likes to dissent, likes to piss people off, likes to argue, and shills himself to the extreme... (look on twitter for his explanation of his profile picture, lol)
My point is, none of that shit matters, the Israel kike jew shit. It is not at all relevant. It's literally concern trolling. Read the fucking article. I give up.
>>
>>139198516
Thomas wictor is a israeli apologist who needs to commit suicide.
>>
>>139190152
errr muh GOT DRINKY DURRIN DUH FIGHTY
ERR MUH anonfifty and ano ur 1path bones
FUCK OP
>>
>>139198330
Oh, the Jews are behind Trump's decision to turn down Blackwater and go with his generals? Word.
>>
That guys was a fucking retard who pedaled Steve Pieczhenik, a guy who praised (((Kissinger))). Also smelled an awful lot like a civic nationalist cuckold.

All he did was "research" he never actually got leaks.
>>
>>139198621
Nah. Theyre behind the worlds problems you subversive piece of shit.
>>
>>139198666

Wow, trips of Satan? Haha, I don't know if you're lying (like Satan) or it's just a fluke. Eh, whatever, I don't care about these numbers.

Yes, I know Pieczhenik supports Kissinger. I HATE Kissinger. He's a Globalist, probably a pedohiple Pizzagater, and represents the worst of the world. Created terrorism with Brezinski in 1970s and 1980s. People respect Kissinger because he talks to world leaders like Putin, Trump, Bush, Obama, Nixon, etc. And he's able to resolve problems between countries. As much as evil as Kissinger is, he does get results on the international stage. I'm not defending him, I'm just being a realist. Guys like Pieczhenik, Putin and Trump respect guys who can get things done and been around the block. Do I like that? No. Kissinger is all about one world government and knows soldiers are cannon fodder for politics. His father is the devil, the god of chaos, not God or Jesus.

Kissinger needs to die or repent and come to Christ. Trump needs to stop listening to Kissinger and so does Putin. Globalists are still on plan for the NWO and Trump has to wise up and study the conspiracy or he will be assassinated very soon or not finish his term and throw America into darkness. He needs to reveal 9/11 now.
>>
>>139198383
If 9/11 was an inside job, it will never, ever, ever come out. Even if someone leaked indisputable evidence, it still wouldn't be 'out.' America can't accept that. It would be to big a hit to the morale. It would discredit us for eternity. It would do zero net good for anyone. Unless you can name a party who would benefit? And how would you convince the public of your truth? You couldn't.

I probably agree entirely with all of the jew shit, it's just disappointing and frustrating that you literally can't discuss anything interesting, like Afghanistan plan, without 3:1 ratio of 9/11 jew kike CNN Illuminati concern trolling to relevant conversation.

At least recognize that the apparent distribution of humans who talk about kikes, big banks, 9/11, and everything else 1% of the worlds population, who are fortified in a country full of sand, 24/7 isn't realistic. Fucking Israel is in the fucking middle east. It's literally a fucking middle eastern country. Anyone who doesn't see that it's ignorance to think that Israel manipulates the majority of our Military strategy and war games, or thinks that kikes should be the bulk of the discussion about Trump's Afghan strategy, is either fucking inbred or a shill. Obviously I'm open to being proven wrong, I'd love to have a discussion, but anything reasonable literally gets trolled to shit; gay part is that half the newfags here partake because they somehow don't realize that 90% of the internet doesn't think jews have hacked trumps mind, and in fact it's concern trolling. Buncha fucking jokesters kys faggots.

Malaysian Airlines Podesta Buttplugs Monsanto Rothchild Tom Cruise Circumcision
>>
>>139199582
>It would discredit us for eternity.
We are already discredited for eternity because everyone else in the world knows and believes it was an inside job. The only people playing along are us.
>>
>>139199582

Intelligent Post.

I don't disagree with you that 9/11 would be the biggest hit to morale in the existence of the world (the biggest would be the 6 million Jews died lie instead of less than a million), but I don't worship my country that much that I would lose morale. I LOVE TRUTH.

I LOVE JUSTICE. I don't care if Trump himself ate a baby and it came out. If it is truth, we need to see it. Sacrificing OUR OWN SOLDIERS - innocent 20 year old men - and those who go on multiple tours for SHIT - for DRUGS - for 9/11 LIE - is EVIL.

America needs to accept that 9/11 was done by our own CIA. Forget about Mossad. We can blame them later. At least admit it was the CIA so that Trump can finally can this terrorist agency.

I can't have peace in my soul until 9/11 truth comes out. That's how strongly I feel about this. I am a rational human being but I also value Truth and Justice, and the American Way - which has been lost since the creation of the CIA.

Why does Steve Pieczhenik come out about 9/11 and says its inside job?

Why can Alex Jones say that?

All these men have MILLIONS of listeners. The truth is already out! Many know we were lied to about 9/11. They just don't understand it was our CIA that was responsible. And the Generals who were in on it that confessed to Pieczhenik that they did it.

Trump can convince the public if he releases all the Pentagon videos.
9/11 is the Crime of the Century and the truth needs to come out.

We have to force Trump to release it.

Damn the economy - truth and justice is more important. Those 6000 American Men that died in Iraq and Afghanistan sandpits need to be avenged.

Please, Intel guys here on 4chan - if you are good men and women - leak the videos of 9/11. Release everything. Our country needs to heal.

It won't discredit us for eternity brother. We will suffer a big wound, yes, but America always gets back up.
>>
>>139199344
Checked. Also JFK.
>>
>>139190152
I figure those that heroin market is what keeps McCain afloat. I figure his plan is to get his trade of that sweet dream poppy locked down for his GOP pals to pay for their 401k and private islands. McCain invested way too much into that, also he's probably treating that fucking tumor with it since the dude is a ghost out of Vietnam
>>
>>139201081
Also, Trumo going in there probably takes the heat off him for a bit, I still don't know what Trump's real objective is. Maybe evidence he needs of spying, collusion, shit like that. I mean the seals got killed because GOP are fucking snakes. I'm real curious to see what's going on with this.
>>
>>139201552

Which SEALs got killed? Extortion 17 ones after the fake Osama raid?
>>
>>139201694
Nah the one in Somalia. But the extort 17 reeked of bullshit. Not allowing the cover fire from the AC-130 was bewildering. Barry never failed to drop the hammer with his air support before.
>>
File: image.jpg (127KB, 1030x727px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 1030x727px
Trumps's resurge into Afghanistan is the US acting to thwart the Chinese Russian new Silk Road project - belt and road initiative

""One trillion dollars worth of mineral resources are available in Afghanistan. Extending the BRI to Afghanistan will facilitate extraction of the minerals to the Chinese economy. It will also facilitate export of China's industrial surplus to Afghanistan, " said M.K.Bhadrakumar, author and Indian diplomat.
The US can use its terrorism drug an d weapons rat lines from Pakistan to Afghanistan to strike at the Central Asian underbelly of Russia.
>>
File: 1503627487399.png (29KB, 367x208px) Image search: [Google]
1503627487399.png
29KB, 367x208px
>>139190152
>anonymous5
do you mean Frank? Us /frankposters/ found his old accounts
>>
>>139201966

I gotta find the post on my previous thread, but an anon who is in the know, posted some credible confidential info that he read in the official report. He stated same as you did, but that 5 Afhgani individuals "replaced' the 5 original Afganis on the chopper. The RPG fire on the SEALs was actually cover for a BOMB that blew up the chopper. So, the truth was that it was an IED that killed the SEALs. Far worse than even the official story.

Obama murdered those guys.
>>
>>139202027
Oh shit never mind. Chinese are getting aggressive eh? I hope they implode before they try and get testy. Also I wish we could boot them out of Canada. They're going to cause a housing crash
>>
File: image.jpg (189KB, 1200x1093px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189KB, 1200x1093px
>>139202027
China's connectivity program involves extending the China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC), which is part of BRI, to Afghanistan, and then stretching the "belt" to its neighbors -Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Iran.

Reseacher Ahmad Bilal Khalil, with the Center for Strategic and Regional Studies in Kabul, who is in close touch with the Afghan government on the development plans, provided details in an interview with VOA.

The projects include two highways, two railway lines and a major hydroelectricity dam over the Kunar river. The idea is to lay a road linking Pakistan's Peshawar to Kabul and also to Kunduz in Afghanistan and further into Central Asia. Railway lines are expected to run from Landi-Kotal in Pakistan to Afghanistan's Jalalabad, and also from Pakistan's Chaman to Spin Buldak in Afghanistan.

Ahmad Bilal Khalil said China needs to enter Afghanistan with economic projects to ensure the unhindered progress of its ongoing $50 billion project in Pakistan.

"If Afghanistan becomes involved in these two (highway) projects, so it will somehow affect the security situation in Afghanistan, and it will bring more Pakistani and Chinese economic interests into Afghanistan,” he said. "If there is insecurity in Afghanistan, (it) can also affect CPEC and One Belt, One Road.”

China's plans are indeed ambitious, and prompted by its foreign policy objective to be regarded seriously as a big power. It is important for China to show it can do what the U.S. has failed to achieve in the Middle East, analysts said.

"If the interest of the Belt and Road is to run through the Middle East, Afghanistan is an area where China hopes to make a difference," David Kelly, Director, Geopolitics of Beijing-based consulting firm, China Policy said.
>>
>>139202189
Jesus fuck. The more I learn the more I want GOP scum to burn. Fucking tranny lover.
>>
File: image.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
image.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>139202189
Obama takes out "Osama" seals
Air Force Officer Who Witnessed Attack on Seals Who Killed Bin Laden Just Said We Have All Been Lied To

July 6, 2017
A highly decorated Air Force officer is breaking her silence about the disturbing incident that occurred back in 2011 that marked the deadliest attack on Navy SEALS in U.S. history. She claims that Obama’s administration covered up what happened to 38 of our warriors in Afghanistan, when a Chinook helicopter crashed and killed 38 fighters. She says had it not been for Obama changing the rules of engagement of our military to protect Radical Muslim terrorists, that our men would still be alive today.

To give you a full appreciation for the absolute atrocity and borderline treason that went down that fateful day on August 6, 2011 at the hands of Barack Obama, Retired Air Force Capt. Joni Marquez is telling her story first hand. She and her crew were working the dark morning hours on their AC-130 gunship when they were summoned to conduct a mission she describes “as almost like a 9-1-1 type of a situation.”

The gunship was ordered to fly close-in air support above Afghanistan’s dangerous Tangi Valley, in Wardak Province, assisting troops with the Army’s 75th Ranger Regiment who were being fired on by eight heavily armed Taliban insurgents.

The Rangers had called in for assault helicopters to engage the enemy hiding among the rocky valley. The air weapons team fired on the Taliban fighters, but not all of the insurgents were killed as originally believed.

In her first interview since the incident, Marquez recounts what she witnessed that night as she was the fire control officer aboard the ship. Her job that night was to ensure the sensors on the weapons were aligned, so that the her crew could hone in on the terrorists’ targets:

“I had the sensor operators immediately shift to the eight insurgents the helicopters had taken out,” Marquez told Circa. “Two were still alive.”
>>
>>139190152
they need afghanistan to strike iran, china or pakistan. can build up troops in afghanistan in anticipation of chinese or iran attack
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 500x430px
>>139202663
ut what should’ve been a routine mission to take out the terrorists never happened because Obama’s generals would not give the gunship permission to fire. She relayed the scene to the ground force commander, but was denied permission to neutralize the threat.

“We had seen two of them (insurgents) moving, crawling away from the area, as to not really make a whole lot of scene. You have two enemy forces that are still alive,” she said. “Permission to engage.”

Marquez went on to say that the ground commander’s refusal to not allow her crew to take out the two terrorists with their weapons would then seal the fate of those involved in Extortion 17.

Now with no way to take out the threat, Marquez and her team were left with little options other than tracking the two enemy insurgents with the surveillance equipment. She watched helplessly as they made their way through an open field, then to a village where they began to rally more terrorists to join the fight. Circa went on:

Meanwhile, a CH-47 Chinook helicopter, with the call sign Extortion 17, was called into the hours-long firefight.

U.S. Central Command’s official investigation concluded that a rocket-launched grenade from a Taliban fighter hit the Chinook and sent the helicopter into a downward spin.

The crash killed all 38, including thirty Americans and eight Afghans. Seventeen of the U.S. servicemen were Navy SEALs.
Months before, SEALs were made famous for the killing of Osama bin Laden.

“If we would’ve been allowed to engage that night, we would’ve taken out those two men immediately,” Marquez said. She believes with her whole heart that had her team been given permission to take out the terrorists, 38 warriors would still be alive today.
What’s even more insane is that pleas and warnings from her crew to return the Chinook back to base and cancel the mission before the terrorists began firing just fell on deaf ears by the commanders.
>>
>>139190152
>Or is he really compromised and is going along to get along, therefore not having solid principles?
I rarely agree with my lefty mom but she said he's just going to war because a presidents mainstream approval ratings go up with war, Trump just wants to be liked at the end of the day and the MSM has been very mean to him, so he's out of options and he has to give them what they love which the boomers and kikes LOVE getting kids killed for shekels and stolen land. I couldnt believe she said it but it's extremely logical.
>>
>>139190152
Well if you think about it whoever controls Afghanistan has a strategic stronghold on the world stage. We have been at war in Afghan even more than 17 years, more like 40 years (look up our history there). 9/11 was just an excuse to get in there. If we pull out now there likely would be another 9/11 just to create another excuse for going back to Afghan. Trump kind of mentions what would happen if they pulled out. One big think is actually killing the enemy instead of nation building (destabilizing them) or so we are told. Getting out would be one hell of a miracle.
>>
>>139191227
Like a president can tell the truth about 9/11 without getting JFKOed.
>>
>>139190152
>Or is he really compromised and is going along to get along, therefore not having solid principles?
I rarely agree with my lefty mom anymore but she said he's just going to war because a presidents mainstream approval ratings go up with war, Trump just wants to be liked at the end of the day and the MSM has been very mean to him, so he's out of options and he has to give them what they love which the boomers and kikes LOVE getting kids killed for shekels and stolen land. I couldnt believe she said it but it's extremely logical.
>>
File: Love.Live!.full.2094792.jpg (450KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Love.Live!.full.2094792.jpg
450KB, 1024x1280px
>>139190152
I rarely agree with my lefty mom but she said he's just going to war because a presidents mainstream approval ratings go up with war, Trump just wants to be liked at the end of the day and the MSM has been very mean to him, so he's out of options and he has to give them what they love which the boomers and kikes LOVE getting kids killed for shekels and stolen land. I couldnt believe she said it but it's extremely logical.
>>
>>139203070
>>139203487
>>139203716
That's actually not very logical at all. Layer 1 logic. Why would he want to appease fake ass polls?
>>
>>139203892
Because we're the only ones that know they're fake or will admit it. The normies buy into the MSM.. The leftists mostly know they're fake but defiantly won't because it suits their narrative, not even cuckseratives or centrists will because they're cowards.
>>
>>139190152
https://youtu.be/lNAuxlIPKsQ?list=PLDyw0DkRlmEpBPKevoAK6zyeXd7guR_JH

Research 93 Society

>just some crazy ass shit I found today. talks about how anon is being manipulated by AI
>>
>>139200286
Very well said.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.