[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill bible verses? I'll start. > Matthew 7:6

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 22

File: christianity.jpg (37KB, 945x300px) Image search: [Google]
christianity.jpg
37KB, 945x300px
Redpill bible verses? I'll start.
> Matthew 7:6
>>
>>139185443
>Matthew 5:3-12
"“Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.

Blessed are the meek,
for they will inherit the earth.

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they will be filled.

Blessed are the merciful,
for they will be shown mercy.

Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.

Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called children of God.

Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

“Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you."
>>
>>139186817
>Blessed are the meek,
>for they will inherit the earth.
look up the actual word they used for 'meek'. pretty enlightening
>>
>>139185443
2 Timothy Chapter 3 verses 1-9

But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days.
People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy,
without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good,
treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God—
having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires,
always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth.
Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these teachers oppose the truth. They are men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected.
But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men, their folly will be clear to everyone.
>>
File: 1498877183175.jpg (132KB, 573x591px) Image search: [Google]
1498877183175.jpg
132KB, 573x591px
>>139185443
For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. (Matthew 18:20)

We have a /christian/ imageboard and discord, we will also be having Bible study on discord on Saturdays if you guys want to join us. Link in pic related, all Christian denominations that observe the Nicene Creed are welcome. God bless my fellow Christanons!
>>
Isaiah 53 10-11

Yet it was the Lord’s will to crush him and cause him to suffer,
and though the Lord makes his life an offering for sin,
he will see his offspring and prolong his days,
and the will of the Lord will prosper in his hand.
After he has suffered,
he will see the light of life and be satisfied;
by his knowledge my righteous servant will justify many,
and he will bear their iniquities.
>>
>>139185443
"And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords."~ Revelation 19:11-16
>>
Remember that the jews cursed themselves

Matthew 27:19-25

>19When he was set down on the judgment seat, his wife sent unto him, saying, Have thou nothing to do with that just man: for I have suffered many things this day in a dream because of him.

>20But the chief priests and elders persuaded the multitude that they should ask Barabbas, and destroy Jesus.

>21The governor answered and said unto them, Whether of the twain will ye that I release unto you? They said, Barabbas.

>22Pilate saith unto them, What shall I do then with Jesus which is called Christ? They all say unto him, Let him be crucified.

>23And the governor said, Why, what evil hath he done? But they cried out the more, saying, Let him be crucified.

>24When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it.

>25Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.
>>
>>139187030
Jesus, that changes the entire meaning.

práos – the necessary balance of exercising power and avoiding harshness.

Every time I look into the original word of the bible, it's more based than it appears. Almost like God doesn't want you to be a pussy.
>>
>>139185443
Take this jew shit somewhere else.
>>
File: 2.png (87KB, 1132x983px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
87KB, 1132x983px
>>139187240
>For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them
ad block
>>
File: Christian warrior 1.jpg (223KB, 545x689px) Image search: [Google]
Christian warrior 1.jpg
223KB, 545x689px
Psalm 91
"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust."
Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare
and from the deadly pestilence.
He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.
A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.
You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.
If you make the Most High your dwelling—
even the LORD, who is my refuge-
then no harm will befall you,
no disaster will come near your tent.
For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
You will tread upon the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
"Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
He will call upon me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.
With long life will I satisfy him
and show him my salvation."
>>
>>139188621
>Oy vey, Christianity is (((our))) invention goy!
>Spends the next 2000 years trying to destroy Christianity

Nice try Schlomo.
>>
1 Corinthians 13:11
"when I became a man, I put away childish things"

soon as a read this I ditched my Bible
I mean, nothing is more childish than a book of fairy tales
>>
Hebrews 10:19-23 “Therefore, brethren, since we have confidence to enter the sanctuary by the blood of Jesus, by the new and living way which he opened for us through the curtain, that is, through his flesh, and since we have a great priest over the house of God, let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, with our hearts sprinkled clean from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water. Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful;”
>>
>>139187030
>meek
Where do I read the actual bible?
>>
>>139188485
I'm not seeing it, famalam. The Greek word means meek, without as much weakness as the English word though roughly the same. Link us up with your sources
>>
>>139189642
There are plenty of online versions if you don't have a hard copy:

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org
>>
>>139188878
You didn't digest the lesson then. The bible is a collection of allegories. You should stop interpreting things with the childish attitude.
>>
>>139185443
Leviticus 20:13 lol
>>
>>139189819
http://biblehub.com/greek/4239.htm

"Biblical meekness is not weakness but rather refers to exercising God's strength under His control"
>>
>>139189880
I mean one that has appropriate, original translations.
>>
>>139188485
>God doesn't want you to be a pussy.
Romans 12:2
“And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.”
>>
File: 1447319408062.png (129KB, 409x513px) Image search: [Google]
1447319408062.png
129KB, 409x513px
>>139187240
>Nicene Creed

Enjoy your pagan Christmas trees.
>>
>>139186817
This, sermon on the mount + Ecclesiastes
>>
File: Cp7u4~01~01.jpg (88KB, 542x482px) Image search: [Google]
Cp7u4~01~01.jpg
88KB, 542x482px
Matthew 5:9
>>
File: 1503544071569.jpg (371KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1503544071569.jpg
371KB, 1600x1200px
>>139190061
Got it. Thanks, brother
>>
File: emptysoccerfieldinthesummertime.jpg (718KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
emptysoccerfieldinthesummertime.jpg
718KB, 1920x1080px
>>139187030
>>139188485
>Also, we must understand what “meek” means. The Greek word translated “meek” is praeis and refers to mildness, gentleness of spirit, or humility. Other forms of this Greek word are used elsewhere in the New Testament, including James 1:21 and James 3:13. Meekness is humility toward God and toward others. It is having the right or the power to do something but refraining for the benefit of someone else. Paul urged meekness when he told us “to live a life worthy of the calling [we] have received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love” (Ephesians 4:1–2).
>Meekness models the humility of Jesus Christ. As Philippians 2:6–8 says, “[Jesus], being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage; rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death—even death on a cross!” Being “in the very nature God,” Jesus had the right to do whatever He wanted, but, for our sake, He submitted to “death on a cross.” That is the ultimate in meekness.

Full explanation here.
>>
>>139190074
I'll assume you're looking for one that is as close to the original writings as possible. An "uncorrupted" version. Sadly I don't know where you would find one. There's probably a few locked away in the Vatican.
>>
Matthew 12 38-42
Then some of the Pharisees and teachers of the law said to him, “Teacher, we want to see a sign from you.”
He answered, “A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a sign! But none will be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah.
For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.
The men of Nineveh will stand up at the judgment with this generation and condemn it; for they repented at the preaching of Jonah, and now something greater than Jonah is here.
The Queen of the South will rise at the judgment with this generation and condemn it; for she came from the ends of the earth to listen to Solomon’s wisdom, and now something greater than Solomon is here.
>>
FUCKING RELIGIOUS NORMALFAGS, GET OFF MY BOARD

REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>139190393
You don't have a GOAT recommendation that I can access?
>>
>>139190728
You might want to check out a Geneva Bible. It preceded the King James Bible by like 50 years or so.
>>
File: CharlottesvilleRobertLeeStatue.jpg (390KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
CharlottesvilleRobertLeeStatue.jpg
390KB, 800x420px
>>139185443
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments. (Exodus 20:4-6)
>>
>>139190833
Thanks!
>>
File: 1422833828759.png (114KB, 533x541px) Image search: [Google]
1422833828759.png
114KB, 533x541px
>>139190979
No problem
>>
Is it wrong for me to interpret some biblical stories (Noah's Ark, Adam and Eve, etc.) as blown out of proportion or as allegorical in nature?
>>
>>139191799
That is the factual interpretation, yes. The early books of the old testament are God-breathed, but bible literalism is for brainlet protestants.
God is not a petty trickster, there are footsteps to everything He has ever done.
>>
>>139191918
So it's fair to assume that the Bible progressively became more literal, nice. I'm asking because I've been spiritually disconnected for the past year but still attend church and try to learn more about Catholicism. Things like the stories I mentioned and church corruption however weaken my faith.
>>
>>139192205
Martin Luther and his degenerate ilk introduced Sola Scripture during the "reformation," yes. Even St. Augustine questioned the literal seven day creation, and found it easier to cast it in a metaphorical light. The bible also mentions "the four corners of the earth," which either means flat earthers have uncovered an impossibly massive conspiracy or the bible was using a metaphor for the distant reaches of human civilization.
>>
>>139191799
Most Christians accept them as allegories, a small minority does not. I wouldn't say blown out of proportion, there is a specific intention of allegories to convey truth outside of factual accounts. For example two of every animal can't fit on one boat, they knew it then too. Still, science today has evidence of a cataclysmic flood.
>>
File: 1503255714697.jpg (87KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1503255714697.jpg
87KB, 500x667px
Aw, I like Christian/pol/
>>
>>139193379
/pol/ is a Christian board, friend
>>
>>139192769
So what part of Scripture did God mess up, that mortal men needed to fix for him?

Also

>Claims that the belief that only the Bible is the proper and holy text for religious instruction is stupid

>Believes an office of mostly old Italian men are the "vicars of Christ on Earth"

>Believe in praying to Mary, a mortal woman, to "intercede" when Christ died on the cross to literally do that, and being part of the Trinity is all knowing and all powerful anyway.

>Believe that in communion actual cannibalism is going on.

>Can't comprehend that Peter wasn't the first Pope, nor even the leader of the entire church at any point, never had authority ceded to him by Paul or James, and even himself called Christ the Cornerstone.

When will Cathcucks finally start actually reading their Bibles?
>>
>>139185443
Deuteronomy 15:6
It's not red pilled, but it will red pill you on the Jews.
>>
>>139187206
>They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires
Hopefully the future generations will not be fooled by women again. It is a travesty that societies forgot how basic women are.
>>
File: book_of_job.jpg (491KB, 1200x1091px) Image search: [Google]
book_of_job.jpg
491KB, 1200x1091px
>>139185443
Then the Lord spoke to Job out of the storm. He said:

“Who is this that obscures my plans
with words without knowledge?
Brace yourself like a man;
I will question you,
and you shall answer me.
“Where were you when I laid the earth’s foundation?
Tell me, if you understand.
Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know!
Who stretched a measuring line across it?
On what were its footings set,
or who laid its cornerstone—
while the morning stars sang together
and all the angels[a] shouted for joy?
“Who shut up the sea behind doors
when it burst forth from the womb,
when I made the clouds its garment
and wrapped it in thick darkness,
when I fixed limits for it
and set its doors and bars in place,
when I said, ‘This far you may come and no farther;
here is where your proud waves halt’?
“Have you ever given orders to the morning,
or shown the dawn its place,
that it might take the earth by the edges
and shake the wicked out of it?
The earth takes shape like clay under a seal;
its features stand out like those of a garment.
The wicked are denied their light,
and their upraised arm is broken.
“Have you journeyed to the springs of the sea
or walked in the recesses of the deep?
Have the gates of death been shown to you?
Have you seen the gates of the deepest darkness?
Have you comprehended the vast expanses of the earth?
Tell me, if you know all this.
“What is the way to the abode of light?
And where does darkness reside?
Can you take them to their places?
Do you know the paths to their dwellings?

WHERE WERE YOU ... (JOB 38)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NTxkS_yF0k
>>
>>139185443
Surely you know, for you were already born!
You have lived so many years!
“Have you entered the storehouses of the snow
or seen the storehouses of the hail,
which I reserve for times of trouble,
for days of war and battle?
What is the way to the place where the lightning is dispersed,
or the place where the east winds are scattered over the earth?
Who cuts a channel for the torrents of rain,
and a path for the thunderstorm,
to water a land where no one lives,
an uninhabited desert,
to satisfy a desolate wasteland
and make it sprout with grass?
Does the rain have a father?
Who fathers the drops of dew?
From whose womb comes the ice?
Who gives birth to the frost from the heavens
when the waters become hard as stone,
when the surface of the deep is frozen?
“Can you bind the chains[b] of the Pleiades?
Can you loosen Orion’s belt?
Can you bring forth the constellations in their seasons[c]
or lead out the Bear[d] with its cubs?
Do you know the laws of the heavens?
Can you set up God’s[e] dominion over the earth?
“Can you raise your voice to the clouds
and cover yourself with a flood of water?
Do you send the lightning bolts on their way?
Do they report to you, ‘Here we are’?
Who gives the ibis wisdom[f]
or gives the rooster understanding?[g]
Who has the wisdom to count the clouds?
Who can tip over the water jars of the heavens
when the dust becomes hard
and the clods of earth stick together?
>>
File: 1503546357835.jpg (43KB, 600x753px) Image search: [Google]
1503546357835.jpg
43KB, 600x753px
>>139193838
>1 triggered Protestant post by this ID
You got a redpilled Bible verse for us, scriptureboy?
>>
>>139189819
My understanding is steadfast is an appropriate term.
>>
>>139190321
Jesus was being resolute with the wife of God when he beat the hell out of those money changers.

That is the kind of meekness I can support.
>>
>>139187030
Das wite pipo tho
>>
>>139194598
>>139194861
The steadfast in their faith. Those who live in holy submission to faith and with the understanding that the Lord has a plan for them will inherit the Earth. There is not much of a difference between our modern interpretation of "meek" and this one, beyond the underlying implication.
There are times for calm and there are times for standing up for what is right. The moneylenders being expelled is a strong example of that. There is clear basis that Christians don't have to live on their knees all the time in the interest of meekness, but don't let the path of the sword override the commandments of love.

>>139194387
Please keep flat earth nonsense out of the comfy /Christpol/ thread.

>>139193838
>the bible was collected and assembled by the church, and contains the teachings of the apostles who were mortal men anointed by God who spread the faith. Therefore the bible has basis for the teachings of men inspired by God

>what is the anointment of Peter as the first Pope and the inclusion of Cardinals from all over the world

>what is communion within the body

>Implying you wouldn't commit an act of cannibalism if Jesus wanted you to and become a heretic for it

>believing that Peter enacted his own destiny, and not that he was merely an instrument of God to create the lineage of the Christian Church in both a structural and academic sense. And that the church would be so great that the gates of hell would not prevail against it.
>>
File: 1b.jpg (71KB, 303x379px) Image search: [Google]
1b.jpg
71KB, 303x379px
>>139185443
>>
Matthew 27:46
>>
>>139188777
Checked.

I also enjoyed reading Lamentations. I felt it was eerily relevant to today's West. Though I am definitely a Revelations man myself

>>139188878
Yeah, just pick up and reference (((Harry Potter))) in your world beliefs
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 6144x2328px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 6144x2328px
>>139187206
>Not KJV
>>
File: 15028383902458217.gif (782KB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
15028383902458217.gif
782KB, 444x250px
Mayweather 50:0

"Eazy Work"
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 557x513px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 557x513px
Revelation 21
6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

John 3:36
He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
>>
>>139188777
checked
>>
File: 1500706804057.png (487KB, 573x591px) Image search: [Google]
1500706804057.png
487KB, 573x591px
Friendly reminder we have a /christian/ imageboard and discord where we love to share Bible verses and talk about the Bible. Links in pic related. God bless!
>>
>>139189642
>Where do I read the actual bible?
Do you read Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek? Get the Deutsche Bibelgesellschaft editions. If not, your best bet is probably the NET. It makes the textual and translation decisions quite transparent. There's a hardcopy, or read online:
https://net.bible.org/#!bible/Matthew+5

>mildness of disposition, gentleness of spirit, meekness ++++ Meekness toward God is that disposition of spirit in which we accept His dealings with us as good, and therefore without disputing or resisting. In the OT, the meek are those wholly relying on God rather than their own strength to defend them against injustice. Thus, meekness toward evil people means knowing God is permitting the injuries they inflict, that He is using them to purify His elect, and that He will deliver His elect in His time. (Isa 41:17, Lu 18:1-8) Gentleness or meekness is the opposite to self-assertiveness and self-interest. It stems from trust in God's goodness and control over the situation. The gentle person is not occupied with self at all. This is a work of the Holy Spirit, not of the human will. (Ga 5:23)
>>
File: 1502566931583.jpg (99KB, 408x602px) Image search: [Google]
1502566931583.jpg
99KB, 408x602px
>>139197739
No, this happens here, my brother. Among the tax collectors and harlots

Matthew 21
28 “What do you think? There was a man who had two sons. He went to the first and said, ‘Son, go and work today in the vineyard.’

29 “‘I will not,’ he answered, but later he changed his mind and went.

30 “Then the father went to the other son and said the same thing. He answered, ‘I will, sir,’ but he did not go.

31 “Which of the two did what his father wanted?”

“The first,” they answered.

Jesus said to them, “Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are entering the kingdom of God ahead of you. 32 For John came to you to show you the way of righteousness, and you did not believe him, but the tax collectors and the prostitutes did. And even after you saw this, you did not repent and believe him.
>>
>>139195690
>OMITTED

"And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book."

Someone is gonna get a nasty surprise.
>>
File: 1499172126762.jpg (15KB, 466x224px) Image search: [Google]
1499172126762.jpg
15KB, 466x224px
When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
1 Corinthians 13:11
>>
File: 1483553136539.png (487KB, 573x591px) Image search: [Google]
1483553136539.png
487KB, 573x591px
>>139199122
Well do both, it's not good to be alone my fellow Christanon.
>>
>>139200162
You aren't doing both. Stop exploiting these threads for a spam opportunity, it makes you a hippocrite
>>
File: 1481431841272.png (247KB, 848x1219px) Image search: [Google]
1481431841272.png
247KB, 848x1219px
>>139201011
Matthew 12:30
Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.
>>
>>139201342
You seek to take good from where there is only a little to add to where you already have much. What do you give us for what you take away? Nothing. You should be ashamed for not respecting the good that takes root here- you are troubled by it, thats how I recognize your sin. Christ is with us here by your own admission and you work against him by directing us elsewhere again and again. Your spam advertises your hippocrisy, not any good place. Stop it
>>
>>139188777
>777

God is here tonight, boys.
>>
Reposting my favorite.
Romans 13:12
>The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.