[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do blacks gravitate towards gangs?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 23

File: blog-4.jpg (842KB, 2764x1884px) Image search: [Google]
blog-4.jpg
842KB, 2764x1884px
Why do blacks gravitate towards gangs?
>>
>>139184244
>139184244
It's their culture and it is spreading into other races
>>
peer pressure
>>
Low individuality and low individual self worth, and the small tribe instinct.
>>
>>139184244
Most gangs in the country these days are hispanics.
>>
Cuz its the closest they'll have to a fambly
>>
forgot what it's called but it's a gene only they have.
something about just be violent in general (wanting to stab and shoot)
>>
Why dont white people?
>>
Lack of personal, biological figures leads them to look for it on the streets.
>>
>>139184244
Why is the sky blue?
>>
>>139184244
Because they're dumber.
>>
>>139184244
Not just black people, mostly for those in poor situations. Gangs offer family for those that have a broken family or living conditions. Unfortunately many are recruited young so they think this is the future for them. It becomes common place, when in reality the gang takes advantage of them till they are no longer needed. This leads to more turmoil as they grow, leading to them making a broken family, recruiting more people to the gang, etc. Just a cycle of destruction.
>>
>>139184244
because the elder niggers groom them for rape
>>
>>139184244
lack of healthy family life.

they want to "belong" and be accepted because their parents so often fail.

also just black culture in general (which is likely influenced by biology)
>>
Everyone of every race joins tribes of men. We all seek comradery and brotherhood.
>>
nodads
>>
File: 1493080589471.jpg (527KB, 1600x1247px) Image search: [Google]
1493080589471.jpg
527KB, 1600x1247px
>>139184359
More this.

Also it's kind of their culture as of now.
>>
File: 1503785153526.png (618KB, 1023x795px) Image search: [Google]
1503785153526.png
618KB, 1023x795px
"You know what gang violence is, mostly?
[And the people dont want you to hear this]
If somebody shoots your family member
Of course you retaliate, You know what I mean?
Same thing the U.S does except nobody even shot their family members
They see that, somebody bomb a school
And all these people get killed
So the united states feel like ooh thats messed up
We gotta go show em who tha real killers
This country was built on gangs, you know
I think this country still is run on gangs
Republicans, Democrats, The Police Department, The FBI
The CIA, those are gangs, you know what I mean
The correctional officers
I had a correctional officer tell me straight
"We the biggest gang in New York state
Straight up." -2pac
>>
>>139184623
yeah but why do black people have such disproportionately broken families and poor living conditions?

fact is, blacks gravitate more towards gangs than white people. What is truly causing the problems within the black community? inb4 someone falsely blames whitey.
>>
File: hate-bus.jpg (65KB, 800x802px) Image search: [Google]
hate-bus.jpg
65KB, 800x802px
>implying white people don't join gangs

You do know white gangs have had a huge increase in membership?
>>
>>139184677
it's disproportionately a black issue. also i don't seek comradery I'm a very isolated, individual type of person. also my IQ is prolly sky high.
>>
>>139184429
>The gene is called monoamine oxidase A, or MAOA.
>What makes this extremely rare mutation so important is that it links MAOA to violence and criminality.
>If a single gene could offer some explanation as to why African-Americans commit roughly five times as many violent crimes per capita as whites.

http://takimag.com/article/the_thug_gene/print#axzz2DPYpkX6u
>>
>>139184881
dude. no one is saying that white ppl dont join gangs. It's a matter of it being disproportionate. Statistically speaking, black people have these issues at a way higher rate.

this has to mean something about black people and the black community. The culture in the black community needs to change. it's fucking horrid. Violence and drug dealing are glorified. Awful culture.
>>
>>139184834
It's more complicated than that. Look at Chicago and other crime-ridden cities. Look at the political changes made to improve the area. Race is only relevant in using it as as a tool of gang recruitment and putting people in power with false promises of hope with a mix of culture degeneration.
>>
>>139185051
Literally nothing wrong with forming tribes of men. How's it a problem?
>>
File: Screenshot_60.png (80KB, 192x204px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_60.png
80KB, 192x204px
when /pol/ is helpful reasonable.
>>
>>139184244

Gangs and organised crime are actually based and right wing. All civilization is based of men of coming together in a mannerbund to conquer other tribes. Gangs have hierarchy and loyalty the important traits of a fascist.

The problem with whites is that they have been brainwashed to think that masculine behavior such as joining gangs is bad. In fact gangs are the natural way of life.
>>
>>139184244
Pack mentality, its in all of us.
That said, unlike most people niggers actually feel the need to gang up against other nignogs in street fights due to their culture
>>
>>139184492
White people had gangs until the late 80's. Look up gaylords (not joking) and bishops gangs. They decided to stop once guns came into the scene and they just moved out. When it was about melee fighting they held their ground but they are too smart to go to jail for murder or live around maniacs those who have no fear of prison.
>>
>>139184881
also white ppl might be joining "gangs" but are they violent gangs? Even if the amount of gangs was proportionate between blacks and whites, i bet you that the black gangs would be committing more crimes and doing more evil.

y u cucks trying to deny biological differences between blacks and whites and the effects of those biological differences? What kind of swastika flag are you.
>>
>>139184244
Afro gangs ain't shit anymore. More like corner crews at best. Might have some greater affiliation to a big "gang" but they aren't organised for shit. Hispanics are the gangers now.
>>
>>139184881
aren't they far better ran?
>>
>>139184244
No dad or dad's in the gang.
>>
File: Burros2.jpg (19KB, 183x239px) Image search: [Google]
Burros2.jpg
19KB, 183x239px
>>139184881
Middle guy in the bottom was jew, he offed himself when he was outed as one
>>
File: maxresdefaultjoinag.jpg (5KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefaultjoinag.jpg
5KB, 320x180px
>>139184244
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6LbnshOjME
>>
>>139184492
Hells Angels are white
>>
>>139185109
it's a problem when those "tribes of men" ,which btw is a ridiculously glorified term for "nigger gangs", goes around and shoots other people/ sells crack to their own community.

if all of their gangs serve to destroy the community and society in which they live, then they're obviously fucking up.

now maybe black ppl have some peaceful gangs and I don't hate black people, but the black community obviously has a huge issue with this shit and it's most likely linked to genetic differences. Just look at fucking Africa.
>>
Freud it up; they live in communities which Recruit young, offer money or kinship for people that might have bad family life. Can't be anything else in their shit hole ghetto.
>>
>>139184834
>Strayan pretending to have blacks. >M8 your blacks are outback monkeys, not africans.

Us blacks are way less gangy than they were even a decade ago. It's just a generalized non stop chimpout. Small groups fucking with other small groups. Latino gangs are thr problem.
>>
>>139185227
ur right. hispanics are the newly emerging low IQ threat on the horizon.
>>
>>139185413
Men form tribes. The drug shit is disgusting and you'll never see me defend that stupid shit but the biggest problem white boys got is they ain't making gangs.
https://youtu.be/jj0v5Z5Z7Fs
America is like a prison and the (((warden))) wants us dead
>>
>>139185280
good non-cuck answer sire here have an upboat
>>
>>139185020
Interesting...>>139185663
>>
>>139184244
Cutture. And culture takes many generations to change.
>>
>>139185715
Shit I fucked up, screw phones
>>
Ape instinct
>>
>>139185413
Problem is blacks went from tribalist to modern because of colonialism too quickly without evolving first, they still have a very individual, tribalist mindset, obviously this doesnt work in large modern societies
When most of their time was spent foraging for food and fighting off wild animals their sense of civic behaviour was absent
>>
>>139185600
aiight. either way niggers be niggin'. now i dont judge black people with hate, but when they prove themselves to be a nigger, i call em a nigger.

Black ppl can do so much better man. White people too. We can all do better but black ppl in particular have some fucked up issues going on and I hate to see it.

also we're importing more and more african migrants to australia. I'm seeing coall-dark faces everywhere bro shit's getting out of hand. 1/3 of ppl i see are chinks and the other 1/3 are mussies and fucking BLACKS. BLACKS I TELL YOU.
>>
>>139184764
C3H8 4 LYFE NIGGA WUT
>>
File: XORdTBk.jpg (464KB, 4500x2234px) Image search: [Google]
XORdTBk.jpg
464KB, 4500x2234px
It's the most complex form of social organization blacks (West African Negroids) ever evolved to participate in naturally.

Other humans (Eurasians) moved on past gangs to small communities, villages, regions, nations, empires, etc

Blacks should have never left Sub-Saharan Africa, they were forcibly moved north due to the Arab and later Atlantic Slave trade.
>>
>>139185817
hmm i like this answer because its very reasonable and devoid of any overt hatred. it explains things in a "palatable" way. Would be a good way to explain this shit to libshits.
>>
>>139185608
Non stop flow of CA and SA gangs into the us. Even a wall won't do shit to stop them. These bastards aren't above tunneling. We need way more ICE enforcement. These fuckers need to be running away and screeching about la migra every damn day. We need enforcement.
>>
>>139184244
Trying to find their fathers
>>
>>139184244
psychologically they are stuck in adolescence
>>
>>139184244
Why do blacks (blank)? The answer is always low IQ and no dads.
>>
>>139184244
Create social structure in impoverished areas where business and civic/state authority are weak/non-existent.

Only lolbergtarians think vacuums of authority are not filled.
>>
>>139184244
Gangs are just modern day tribes and Africans were never meant to live outside of small, disparate tribes in Africa.
>>
File: 1503110705138.jpg (94KB, 674x625px) Image search: [Google]
1503110705138.jpg
94KB, 674x625px
>>139184244
African nature meets clothing, welfare and guns.
>>
>>139185720
yeah this change needs to come from within black people. White ppl can't fix this shit. Black ppl are capable of so much better. And there are a lot of great black ppl but the bad apples are fucking shit up for everyone.
>>
File: 1503536223444s.jpg (2KB, 89x125px) Image search: [Google]
1503536223444s.jpg
2KB, 89x125px
>>139184764
>Being this much of a nigger
>>
>>139184244

2/3 of black males in America grow up in father-absent homes. Without a father in their life, and looking for some role model of masculinity in life, they find gangs -- with their thuggishness, bragging, "hardcore" posturing, crime, and the hopes of accumulating drugs, money, and women. In many gangs, you're a nobody until you murder somebody. So bastards naturally gravitate towards gangs, and seek to gain status within gangs.
>>
>>139184244
Monkey instinct
You ever saw an outcast lone monkey?
They can't survive alone.
>>
>>139184244
Animals are not smart, so they strong as a pack.
>>
>>139186002
amen bro. build the wall anyhow just as a "fuck you"
>>
>>139186152
>Black ppl are capable of so much better

They're just one step above chimpanzees for the most part. Some of them can learn to live peaceful, simple lives. Most will be drawn to degeneracy because of their primitive genetic heritage.
>>
>>139186028
and no dads cos low iq. hmmmmmmm
>>
>>139184244
some sort of faggottry?
>>
>>139186152
>Black ppl are capable of so much better.

by "better" do you mean "different"? Because "different" genes can be selected for, nature by itself has no concept of "better" aside from what can survive in what region. Blacks (Western Bantu Negroids) are great at surviving in Sub Saharan Africa so much so that they wiped out almost all the non-Bantu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jFGNQScRNY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L58NPPQ5eI
>>
>>139185313
he was an infiltrator and was killed by the same jews once his genealogy was found out, they one you mentioned is the (((official))) story, which is never the true one
>>
>>139186342
yeah i agree about biological inferiority but IQ and shit isn't everything. I'm sort of optimistic and a humanist. I believe in people and I dont wanna see blacks suffering/ mothers in pain cos their stupid son got shot in gang warfare.

fact is, they CAN do better. It'll just be a more difficult challenge cos of biological limitations.
>>
File: caravelportugal_car.jpg (18KB, 600x414px) Image search: [Google]
caravelportugal_car.jpg
18KB, 600x414px
>>139186134
Always laugh at the descriptions of the XV century when portuguese reached afrcan shores, this was how africans described us when we reached there:

>"A day from the sea came a great ship, white wings, and shining like knives in the sun, white men came out of the water, saying words that no one understood, our ancestors were afraid and thought they were Vumbi, souls of the other world. They managed to make them return to the sea by shooting clouds of arrows, but the "Vumbi" began to spit fire with a noise of thunder .... " * African oral tradition, in F. Braudel, Material Civilization ... III.
>>
Black man makes good field laborer but must be contained with strict discipline.
>>
>>139185865
Sheeeeeeit. Didn't know it was so bad for our south pacific brothers. Christ, once the Africans start coming in it's endgame time. Your native blacks aren't bad enough. Good luck, hopefully your LE cam keep major gangs from forming. Our LE only recently got a handle on dealing with that shit and it's shut down the big networks but its led directly to the Chicago style violence, corner boys hitting corner boys who hit back and that cycle just escalates.
Even worse when you've got chinks involved, fuckers run so much of the human and drug imports to North America through pacific northwest ports. So sad we don't crack down on this shit.
>>
>>139186507
well shit bruh lets send em back to africa then. but fact is, they're in the US now and yes, they can do better. They can not have as much suffering, vice and problems in their communities and they can live more fulfilling, happy lives. Is that not "better"?
>>
>>139186600
Europeans thought they found ape-men, Africans thought the undead were rising from the underworld.
>>
>>139184244
Same reason why angry poor white children gravitate to skinhead gangs.
They lack structure and discipline. Usually they lack any positive role models who did anything else in their lives besides gang bang.
>>
>>139184834
>yeah but why do black people have such disproportionately broken families and poor living conditions?

Ever since interracial marriage was legalized in the US in the 60s, black women are the least likely demographic to be married in America. Black men "outmarry" much more often than black women. Turns out that given the chance, a black man would rather marry a white woman than a black women. Black female teens also have premarital sex at a disproportionate rate compared to other races. So there is a disproportionate number of black teen moms. And if a male teen impregnates a female teen, there's like an 80% chance he will not marry the mother. So there is a disproportionate amount of black teen moms, and black single moms in general. And teen moms are more likely to have daughters who also become teen moms. And the welfare state lets people think that having two parents around isn't necessary, since the "state" will step up with money to fill the father role, although the role of a biological father raising his own children cannot truly be replaced by the state. And single moms are more likely to live in poverty. And people who grow up in poverty are more likely to become criminals, and end up in prison. The amount of "shotgun marriages" since the 60s has also declined, thanks in part to liberalism, the destigmatization of premarital sex, the destigmatization of all sex outside marriage, the destigmatization of single motherhood, and the destigmatization of bastard children.

There are a dispoportionate number of black bastards compared to other races, for example, much much more compared to Asians. It's a problem of black culture, mainly sex before marriage, and lack of marriage, and lack of intact nuclear families raising their childrne.
>>
File: hominid_evo.jpg (138KB, 520x610px) Image search: [Google]
hominid_evo.jpg
138KB, 520x610px
>>139186342
>just one step above chimpanzees for the most part.

There are millions of years between Negroids and Chimps.

>>139186562
>biological inferiority

There is no such thing.

>I dont wanna see blacks suffering/ mothers in pain cos their stupid son got shot in gang warfare.

Random violence and warfare are normal parts of Sub Saharan African life.

>they can do better.

Well meaning liberals have been saying this for over a century and a half now.

>Is that not "better"?

Not for them. They prefer an Sub-Saharan African environment.
>>
>>139185051
>The culture in the black community needs to change. it's fucking horrid. Violence and drug dealing are glorified. Awful culture.

Also due to rap music that glorifies violence and drug dealing.

People might say that rappers are singing about what they know, but it really has a normalizing effect, so for example, you get people like Trayvon Martin wearing fake gold teeth and making "lean."
>>
>>139184244

social pressures. intelligence
>>
>>139186600
Even colonialist Americans who considered the native Indians to be savages, Africans were so socially defunct that they were barely regarded as human.
>>
>>139186668
yeah i dont understand it. why do we bring in these people? shit is seemingly peaceful atm but I bet it won't be long until we have african-related crimes spiking/ issues arising.

it'd be funny if all the africans coming over were vetted before arrival and all had degrees and shit and were devout christians and I'm here just hating on them for no reason LOL. I should probably do some research and find out where they're coming from/ who they are.
>>
>>139185126
>In fact gangs are the natural way of life.
t. that fag Jack Donovan
>>
>>139186600
Its not that different from how the japanese and amerindians reacted to the first contact too
>>
>>139185409
That's not a gang
>>
>>139184244

It's a natural expression of their inherently tribal nature.
>>
>>139186326
Physical wall is important, but we also need seismic sensors. I live just north of the border. Have tons of mules walking though my ranch. Always shoot at them. My neighbor was burned out by a cartell. Lost his house, barn and everything. And nothing local LE will do about it because it's a crime committed by a foreign organization. Latinos are dangerous as hell.
>>
>>139186894
>There are millions of years between Negroids and Chimps.
If you take two steps forward and stand in one spot for millions of years, that's the distance you've covered in all that time. Blacks never left the cradle where apes first evolved (Africa) so they're obviously not that advanced.

>There is no such thing.
If that was the case, no species would go extinct.

In fact, if you think there is any sort of equality in biology, then you're just a brainwashed Marxist.
>>
>>139185203
I read an excellent book called romantic violence in r world about Chicago white gangs, how they changed from greaser rumblers to drug centered, and in 80s blk n latin gangs exploded outnumbered the all white ones, today's gangs are just a fashion statement, those guys are feral who turn on eachother
>>
>>139184244
Mmm I can't wait to get gang banged by 9th ward thugs when I take a trip to New Orleans :)
>>
>>139186668
Yeah nah, they probably don't go through any vetting process other than making sure they have sufficient melanin.
>>
>>139187086
My theory is that many whites genetically suffer from pathological altruism which may have been advantageous within small homogeneous communities but awful on the world stage and Jews are genetically inclined to take advantage of such weaknesses.
>>
File: Worst cities 2016.png (11KB, 308x421px) Image search: [Google]
Worst cities 2016.png
11KB, 308x421px
>>139185280
Yup. Urban street-gangs in the US, to a large extent, are a replication of African tribal structures in a different context. The spectacular rates of violence and murder are a function of access to modern firearms combined with low impulse control and lack of future planning - African tribes can certainly be murderous toward each other, but we have side-by-side examples of places where black gangs have much less access to firearms (like Montreal, Paris, or London), and they are much less murderous than the ones in the US with unlimited access.
>>
>>139186894
well dude. reality is that they're here now. we cant send them back to africa. There is such thing as biological inferiority in relation to functioning in society/ affect on society.

It's almost like black people can't compete with white people when it comes to formation of thriving moral societies. hmmmmmmmmmmm

but i agree. we never should have mixed the races together.
>>
>>139186631
Love you kimmy.
>>
File: IMG_6950.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6950.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
>>139184244

Low IQ Sub Saharan Africa can't get into politics beyond simple tribes.
>>
>>139187047
no doubt rap influences things for the worse.
>>
>>139187047
Yeah. (((Drake))) the canadian jew is rapping about what he NOSE...
>>
>>139186631
nice flag
>>
>>139184732
pic context?
>>
>>139187534
Tribal stage is the lowest and most primitive form of sociocultural organization
>>
>>139187286
Blacks are far closer to homo erectus (1.9 million years), than they are to Chimps which split with humans 5-7 million years ago

>equality in biology,

There is no equality

But there also aren't any value judgements. A concept of "better" at least from a human standpoint is entirely our own. It nature it's just "what reproduces and what doesn't".

And in Sub-Saharan Africa, West African Bantu Negroids dominated the entire region due to their specific set of genetic and physical traits.
>>
>>139186002
All those gangs started in America though. Gang culture is not even prevalent in South America. And gangs only got huge in Central America after deportation. If you want to blame anyone blame the Mexicans. They started their gang shit for protection against whitey which eventually just became them fighting between different crews which then became murders and drug dealing. They started shit with ex military Guatemalan and Salvadoran immigrants escaping civil war and genocide and before they knew it they were way in over there heads. Guatemalans favorite weapon is a machete a Mexicans is a pistol, just to show you how serious those people are.
>>
Because they're weak alone. Notice how they rely on ganging up on people.
>>
>>139187713
Obviously, when I say better, I mean better for living in modern human society. They might be better suited for life within a Mad Max type world but such a point is currently moot.
>>
File: 1503335999056.jpg (154KB, 2048x1302px) Image search: [Google]
1503335999056.jpg
154KB, 2048x1302px
>>139187447
Enjoy the AIDS
>>
>>139187481
i agree man. whites are "too" empathetic. so when we get called racist/ get blamed for problems I get fucking angry because we couldn't be any more less-to-blame. we are too good and we buy too many lies out of stupid white guilt.

america is anti-racist. No doubt. Racism isn't a real fucking problem. thank god ppl are waking up and aren't settling for such cuckery anymore
>>
File: IMG_6952.jpg (73KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6952.jpg
73KB, 615x410px
>>139186631

Checks out.
>>
>>139187713
Its more a matter of evolutionary adaptation than genetic superiority/inferiority
Black africans had to face much less environmental stress and competition than europeans and asians that resulted in the evolutionary path
Just like there are so-called "living fossils" of species that didn't have environmental incentive to evolve, so didn't the negro evolve much past his ancient tribal stage
>>
>>139187505
>we never should have mixed the races together.

I agree

But our financial, rootless cosmopolitan elite have always stood to make large profits from race mixing. First it was from slavery which replaced white labor with African slave labor, and now they profit immensely from mass underpaid Hispanic immigration.
>>
>>139184244
Tribal mentality in the dna
>>
>>139185109
>Literally nothing wrong with forming tribes of men. How's it a problem?
bit gay innit
>>
>>139186631
Based Korear knows how to deal with the negro.
Prison camp.
>>
>>139188019
WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING. FUCK THE GLOBALISTS
>>
>>139188105
mad gay senpai
>>
>>139188039
To be fair, we all have tribal identity in our dna but those of us who are more advanced can function with extensions to tribalism. That's pretty much how civilization starts. Tribe settles into agrarian mode and forms a town, town becomes a city and yadda yadda.
>>
>>139184244
Because the local environment, culture, and economics encourage it. Why try when you can take the easy road out by living fast, dying young, and spending day in and day out with your "friends?"
>>
>>139187984
>less environmental stress

I would say they have a different form of environmental stress not "less", the primary stress or being tropical blood-borne disease which due to the enormous infant mortality rate severely restricts any practice of paternal or community investment.
>>
>>139184244
It gives unsuccessful young men a sense of belonging and an illusion of power and prestige.
>>
>>139184244
low iq
>>
>>139184244
Tribal instinct imbued in their genetic code. The genes were selectively bred out of the white populations due to civilization.
>>
>>139187505
>we cant send them back to africa.

We can't give them free plane tickets and money?
>>
>>139184244
Tribes. Instinct permeates through cultures and evolution.

Blacks gathered in tribes, with the most capable hunters and warriors at the top of the pack. They'd also have to fight off challengers from within their tribe. Rites of passage determined your "rank" or social standing.

Whites less so. They migrated north into the snow and the population was fractionated (more a chemistry term, but suitable here). The ingenious and intelligent survived because snow will fucking kill you. The dumb died off. Whites and Asians still had communal groups, but their societal roles became far more diversified than simply hunters and gatherers. They needed builders, farmers, and so on. So white communities became more meetings of minds, than violent cliques.

In the thousands of years since then, not much has changed evolutionarily or instinctually despite switching up environments.
>>
>>139187567
>no doubt rap influences things for the worse.

Not only does it destroy black culture, but it also destroys any white females who listen to it too.
>>
>>139188751
(((Who))) produces all that music?
>>
>>139187865

Why is the guy forcing a smile and the doggo very concerned?
>>
>>139184244
these nasty niggers self-select for association with other nasty niggers, thus encouraging their crimes and scams and bullshit. Decent people, even if an unusual nigger, would scorn or shame these filthy street niggers. Nobody wants to be shamed, do they? If a retarded nigger associated with a nigger that read a book, for instance, the lower nigger might feel more poorly about himself for having never read a book. Well this even presumes they could read. Maybe a poor example. Can we please just abort these filth low-IQ scum. It would be no worse than using an antibiotic on a pathological infection. And we do that without equivocation. I'm a Dem and feel this way.
>>
>>139189048
You know why.
>>
>>139184244

This was written by a fag, but it may provide an answer:
http://www.jack-donovan.com/axis/books/the-way-of-men/
>Donovan concludes that The Way of Men is the way of the primal survival gang. The simple, amoral, tactical virtues of the gang define our most basic conception of manliness. The “crisis of masculinity” is really a timeless push-and-pull between masculinity and civilization.
>>
>>139187865
This ! ! ! LMAO
>>
>>139184244
Because they don't have parents.
>>
>>139184244
I asked my mom and she said "because it's like a family for them-it gives them a sense of acceptance and power"
>>
>>139189291
the fake smile on the cuck and the look of worry on the dog. . . this should be a classic.
>>
>>139184244
because they grow up in communities filled with gangs
>>
>>139184244
lack of fathers/good male role models. the directionless black youth try to emulate nearby models of success. drug dealers recruit these wayward children into their lifestyle with gold chains and flashy cars - external symbols of success, despite still living in the ghetto. then they are brainwashed into drugs and violence.

This is a tradition that blacks brought from Africa. They still use child soldiers there today (ISIS too).
>>
>>139189346

Dick Gregory was a black comedian who died last week. In 1961 he was "the first black comedian to successfully cross over to white audiences" in the US.

>He was criticized for being an absent father. In a 2000 interview with The Boston Globe, Gregory was quoted as saying, "People ask me about being a father and not being there. I say, 'Jack the Ripper had a father. Hitler had a father. Don't talk to me about family.'"
>>
>>139187984
Ayo hol up niqqa; it's been very clearly proven Europeans interbred with Neanderthals. Why does that matter? Maybe the fact is that for all the shit that has been spoken about Neanderthals it's an indisputable fact that they had greater cranial capacity (brain size in case you're stupid) than modern humans.
>ayo so hol up, the humans that left Africa interbred with another species?

>ayo so is we the same species?

>sheeeeeeit. Facts say nah.
>>
>>139189785

Also see Haplogroup D, which emerged maybe 37,000 years ago. Microcephalin is a gene expressed during fetal brain development. Haplogroup D has become the most common form of microcephalin through the world except sub-Saharan Africa. This variant of the gene is thought to contribute to increased brain volume.
>>
>>139189606
You don't have to have a father but you have to have someone who says "What the fuck are you doing you little punk?" When you get caught shoplifting. And you have to respect them.
>>
File: Political_chart.jpg (23KB, 636x600px) Image search: [Google]
Political_chart.jpg
23KB, 636x600px
>Black kids want a family since most of there dad are not present.
>And they join gangs with the false promise of having a family.
>https://youtu.be/D01jLt4_lBk?t=52
>0:50
>>
>>139184492
>Why dont white people?
they do, it's called the military
>>
File: 114271212412.png (31KB, 131x212px) Image search: [Google]
114271212412.png
31KB, 131x212px
>>139184881
High test
>>
>>139189985
Blacks don't have that. They have a mom who says "Did you steal something for me?"
>>
any population that cannot participate in the legitimate labor force will join the illicit labor force, which is dominated by the ability to evade detection; control territory; and when necessary utilize force
ethnic ghettos bred ethnic gangs in every wave of immigration to the u.s.
sometimes those gangs grew powerful and gained influence over state power, and other times not so much
there are even gangs of poorly integrated asians in texas right now
blacks were denied legitimate access to the labor force in many places, and, later, the places where they had access to the labor force (manufacturing unions jobs) the work was sent to mexico or automated
not being able to speak english well is a huge blow to labor force participation. there are only low skill jobs available for people that can't, and when segregation (voluntary or forced) is high, the proliferation of english proficiency is stymied--by the time many are introduced to formal education, they have already been exposed to an environment with different language norms
>>
>>139189981
Mah science niggah. Facts are facts, the more the science advances the more it proves we are not the same. We are not equals.
>>
>>139189985
I think you do need a father. I think bastards turn out to be pieces of shit no matter where they are born, because women can't seem to raise children on their own.

I just think it's interesting when a black guy was accused of being an absent father (which is so stereotypical that it's no longer funny), he said "well Hitler had a father..."
>>
>>139184244
tribalism
>>
>>139190202
Lel. Boys need a father. I'm a single father, fought that whore tooth and nail for it, but I'd never let my boy be raised by woman. Also, if you look at the statistics you'll find women are far more likely to fail to meet child support than men. Kinda funny when you hear all this shit about "deadbeat dads".
>>
>>139190189
>Facts are facts, the more the science advances the more it proves we are not the same. We are not equals.

That's why it's weird that liberals, who in general are more likely to believe in evolution than conservatives, also stubbornly insist on "equality." But evolution doesn't make everyone equal.

In fact, eugenics (including forced sterilization) was originally a progressive platform in the early 1900s, surely based in part on the works of Darwin. Although that does live on to this day, within liberals love of abortion.

Margaret Sanger, who started Planned Parenthood, was a eugenicist, and eugenicists favor genocide. 15 million black babies have been aborted in the US alone since the 70s. Although some argue that's why crime in the US has dropped since its peak in 1991.
>>
>>139184244
No daddy role model bro
>>
>>139190565
If we offered black people in the U.S. the option to get sterilized for $1000, do you know how fast the black birth rate would decline?
>>
>>139190565
Supporting abortion was a pretty hard redpill for me to swallow. Still, blacks at around 13% of the population have nearly half the abortions, almost as many as whites who are around 70% of the US population. In truth, abortion mostly wipes out black and latino babies statistically. That's why I support it now. Margaret Sanger was right.
>>
>>139190696
1 free pair of Jordan's, $50 worth of drugs of their choice, and a book of KFC coupons. $1000? Sheeeit nigger. Think outside the box.
>>
>>139189785
What do you mean europeans? You mean homo sapiens (as in anatomically modern humans) interbred with homo neanderthalensism while the homo sapiens which remained in Africa interestingly have more genetic relation to previous homo erectus, which explains their relative developmental backwardeness to other human groups
>>
>>139190787
Not only that, the Africans interbred with archaic groups of proto quasi-humans. They called them "ghost humans" in a genetic article. An as of yet unknown archaic early relative of man. Interbreeding with Neanderthal man was actually beneficial to us in a lot of ways genetically. All blacks did when, most likely raping knowing them today, those early forms of archaic man was set themselves back even further.
>>
File: 1501877335772.jpg (74KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501877335772.jpg
74KB, 720x960px
>>139184244
Because being in a gang gets you loads of cash and women. If your poor living in a shit apartment as a kid that life style is REALLY attractive.

Really it's mostly cash fucking hot chicks when ever you want at the cost of going to jail or either dying. Bit of a double edged sword but you'll be riding around in your new top of the line sports car while the rest of the law and order slaves are struggling to pay the rent.
>>
>>139190565
Honestly have no issue with Sanger. But the whole leftist agenda is so fucking dumb; I consider myself a socialist with an extreme nationalist influence. But still on the authoritarian left, and the antiscience of leftist thought in the USA disgusts me so much; like sure anthropogenic global warming is obviously true but gmos are inherently bad and any kind of genetic realism is heretical. Just drives me nuts, objective facts are objectively true regardless of your political bias.
>>
>>139191064
most gang members are poor as shit
>>
>>139190787
Kek. Yup.
>>
>>139184244
gangs are like that one cool group that hangsout alot, skips classes, smokes weed, and bangs hot chicks
ur just a loser
>>
>>139191064
Jesus. Being this ignorant.
>>
>>139188487

While the mechanism is genetic, civilization did not 'breed' out the more active social bonding genes in subsaharan Africans, it was more muting of that genetic expression from interbreeding with neanderthals that makes Europeans more solitary in nature.
>>
>>139191724
NEETerlander observed. Son you aren't qualified to comment.
>>
Searching for strong male father figures because they have none in their life.
>>
>>139184244
Same reason college students join frats.
>>
numbers = safety?
>>
>>139184244
>Why do niggers nig?

I'd venture a guess that it's because they're niggers
>>
>>139184244
no father or father that acts like a perpetual teenager. looking for life guidance. Genetically more prone to tribal shit
>>
>>139184244
africans want to live in a tribe, it is natural.
>>
>>139184244
this is important to me- how do i start a gang/ show dominance over niggers? they all like me at my job for being enthusiastic, remembering everything about them, and being a completely weird ass fucking motherfucker as I am mixed race and look like a wizard mongrel.
>>
Why are blacks such superior fighters over white people?
>>
>>139193812
You're mixed race, you belong to no tribe. Blame your parents for falling for Jewish tricks, especially if your mom is white.
>>
>>139184244
why u hatin' a gangsta?
>>
File: 1503750400403.jpg (54KB, 481x593px) Image search: [Google]
1503750400403.jpg
54KB, 481x593px
>>139185020
Guys... if... if we cross... breed... could we... remove the gene?
>>
>>139184492
Black gangs are based on violence and power, white gangs are based on violence and white power.
>>
MAO-A2R
MAO-A3R
Inferior Frontal Gyrus maladaption
Lack of a father figure

Would be worlds better if the last one was controlled for. Inferior Frontal Gyrus issue can be worked around with proper education to focus on de-escalation.
>>
>>139184244
Why does OP always make 1 post threads?
>because he's a roody poo
>>
>>139184244
Tribal Zulu instincts
>>
>>139184244
Safety
>>
high test, low iq, no morals.
>>
>>139194486
the modern prison system is our best hope for eugenics. if not eliminating, locking them up at least slows them down
>>
>>139194658
yes, you do need to train whites in de-escalation. stay engaged, but without responding in kind with negative emotions.
>>
>>139184244
Is /pol/ a gang?
>>
>>139184380
when the 5th post is the best post
>>
>>139184244
because society doesn't accept them, they form a society for them
>>
Because there are no objectively good values or ingrained into their society instead things like violence and gang fame are glorified
>>
>>139184244
They seek a father figure they don't have in their lives.
Thread posts: 188
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.