[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White Supremacist movement

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: ghjk.png (51KB, 1504x904px) Image search: [Google]
ghjk.png
51KB, 1504x904px
Never really understood the white supremacist movement, people like Richard B. Spencer, or the general underlying concept that white people are inherently superior.
I mean you can look at IQ, but does that really prove anything? It proves that there are more black people in more unfortunate places, there could be a variety or reasons that they are not smart enough, like they come from a poorer family etc but before you take that the wrong way, i am in no way stating that they are necessarily in a bad position because they are black, i'm simply stating that there's obviously other factors involved.
Saying that black people are inferior simply because they are black is degenerate because by that logic you could also justify the nonexistent gender pay gap, saying there's a correlation between being payed less and being a woman, so they must be payed less BECAUSE they're a women (which is pathetic desu).
also b4 ppl call me a lefty i would like to take the time to state that i am actually right wing and hate sjw movement almost as much as you guys do.
>>
looks like the overwatch logo desu
>>
>>139180169
>It proves that there are more black people in more unfortunate places
There are studies on blacks raised my middle class whites and they're still dumb.
Also black kids raised by upper middle class blacks are still dumber than white kids of poor means.
Intelligence is only a part either way. There remains cultural differences between ethnic groups, ie. Blacks will never equate themselves nor take pride in western history or civilization because they will never be western. Nor will I ever give 2 shits about kwanza or cornrows and weaves.
They are welcome to their own shitty culture but there will never be a place for them in western civilization other than in the chains they were brought here wearing
>>
It's just a meme. Don't think about it too much.
>>
>>139180169
the issue isn't that one group is better than the other. the issue is that it isn't a good idea to try to get two different groups of people to try to share the same space because it will cause conflict as they compete to try to take over the government and other instituitions. look how things happen in africa various different tribes in the same country have civil wars over who gets to control the government.

why does a country of germany, poland, and france exist, instead of german, poles, and french people all living together?

why did the UK decide to leave the EU?

regardless of your personal feelings on the matter people are tribal creatures and will fight with each other unless you let each group rule itself.

when each group can rule itself you get nation states interacting with each other in a global marketplace and cooperation can occur, but when everybody lives in the same country you get conflict instead of cooperation.

we are not white "supremacists", we simply think the rules which apply to all humans also apply to white people, and thus trying to get every single type of human to live together in white countries is never going to end well
>>
>>139180673
can kind of see some resemblance i suppose, literally just googled identitarian flag because to the best of my knowledge, it was/is a white supremacist movement, please correct me if im wrong.
And yes, i know google is run by sjws, for the time being i cant find a good enough replacement, tried duckduckgo for a while but i hated having to change the privacy settings so fucking often so i stopped.
>>
File: white accomplishments.png (593KB, 940x788px) Image search: [Google]
white accomplishments.png
593KB, 940x788px
>>139180169
>Never really understood the white supremacist movement, people like Richard B. Spencer, or the general underlying concept that white people are inherently superior.

what have blacks done? what has anyone else done that's even comparable?
>>
>>139180169
holy shit you are retarded, blacks have lower IQs than whites and asians have the highest IQs. This is not about environment or nurture there have been studies done to account for those things.

Besides Richard Spencer is a fag, look up Jared Taylor he is the man
>>
>>139180169
White people created the first modern society through judeo-christian influence.
>>
>>139181329
>googled identitarian flag because to the best of my knowledge, it was/is a white supremacist movement

here is your first redpill. white supremacists don't exist. its a meme. particularly because the left calls people like justin fucking trudeau a white supremacist.

would you consider china to be a chinese supremacist state? or Qatar to be an arab supremacist state?

the left considers white countries to be white supremacist by default because most power positions are occupied by white people. fighting white supremacy in their mind is removing white people from power.
>>
>>139181329
Generation Identitaire is not a white supremacist movement. It was classified as such by Wikipedia after a talk section overwhelmingly was against doing so, but sites like Wiki and Google are tryign to lie to you and push an agenda.
Lurk for a while, not all of the stuff here is serious, but you'll figure it out. Get into people like Jared Taylor.
>>
>>139182048
Jared Taylor is the answer, the Chad huwhite advocate
>>
>>139180169
i dont know or care if were superior
i just know i dont want to be around non whites
let us have our own white country or let us deport nonwhites
were already a tiny minority when it comes to the overall world population
>>
>>139181034
>There are studies on blacks raised by middle class whites and they're still dumb.
Not going to argue with that, your argument makes perfect coherent sense, just out of curiosity could you please provide me with links to these studies.
>they are welcome to their own shitty culture but there will never be a place for them in western civilization other than the chains they were brought here wearing.
That's a little harsh.
So basically because they are less intelligent, they should be forced into slavery instead.
If they make the effort to try an fit in into white society, then what is the problem with that, does their iq really matter that much?
>>
>>139182048
Amen brother.

Push white people down. The klan will get bigger. Nobody wants that.
>>
>>139181244
so basically its just simple nationalism, its not that white people are superior.
>>
Most people rather be around people with the same physical and cultural characteristics, its a survival strategy inherited from our tribalist ancestors and essential to a functional society
Only white people get demonized about it though
>>
File: 49db4fd980631.jpg (24KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
49db4fd980631.jpg
24KB, 450x450px
>>139180169
you seem to think white supremacy is a real thing, why does a strong, white, successful family scare you? It's everything you want to, but will never, be.
>>
>>139182267
>So basically because they are less intelligent, they should be forced into slavery instead.
no they should be placed on roller-coasters that fly into gas ovens
>>
File: DDPPhmeUAAAyzPq.jpg (203KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
DDPPhmeUAAAyzPq.jpg
203KB, 1200x750px
>>139182267
>If they make the effort to try an fit in into white society, then what is the problem with that, does their iq really matter that much
the problem is that only a small percentage of them are going to happy "fitting into white society". They don't want to try to fit in, they want to have their own society. The only reason they are here is because they were forced to be here.

In the case of immigrants, very very few people came here because they wanted to "fit into white society" but rather because of the economic incentives.

Surely there are some people who came here because they liked western values, like the people who fled to 1979 revolution, but I can assure you that this is a tiny minority.
>>
>>139182267
its not about intelligence, although that is a part of it. the simple fact is, they are not western europeans and they can never be. they do not belong in our type of society, and even if the top 10% can succeed, the rest can not.
>>
>>139181244
well said
>>
>>139182461
On some type of liberal contruct that white nationalism isnt supremacy. Yes. My dad is white and i got a white mans last name. I drink like my grandfather and i hear it everyday from my dad.
>>
>>139180169
We're not white supremacists. We actually believe us whites are so inferior and awful that we need our very own containment board irl just so we don't ruin everything for you vibrant people of color.
>>
>>139180169
western civilisation is white civilisation, go live in Africa, ME or China if you think it's all the same
>>
>>139182461
>so basically its just simple nationalism, its not that white people are superior
ding ding ding we have a winner

I don't see why europe needs to be filled with people from around the world and anyone who protests this concept on social media has to thrown into jail

I'm much more lenient with different people moving the canada, but history still shows me its probably a bad idea to try to get the whole world to live together, but in the case of europe there is 0 reason that they must be forced to share their countries with the world
>>
>>139182267
Checkout the Minnesota Transracial Adoption study.
Not necessarily thay they should be slaves, more so that they should have their own place with their own culture because they are not compatible with western society.
>>
>>139181548
>Asians have the highest iqs
Those tests are questionable and real life seems to demonstrate that Asians aren't particularly smart. They have shitty countries and produce almost zero innovation.
>>
>>139181547
>>139181566
Yep you are right. White people are responsible for the vast majority of good things that have happened to our world. I'm not denying that. I'm simply stating that they were able to do those things for other reasons apart from they were white.
>>
>>139182790
No, people of color got a taste of whiteness and they have been bitting the hand that feeds them since the test of time.
>>
>>139180169
>identitarian flag
>white supremacy

U wot
>>
to all anons red pilling the normie, +1 internets to you good hob everyone. also checkem
>>
Mohamed Ali on race mixing https://youtu.be/Q1-JWNeIEMY

Ide believe oriental and Jews have the highest IQ's so I'll encourage my kids to date someone from Singapore.
>>
>>139180169
>white supremacist movement
>posts identitarian flag
???
>>
>>139180169
>like they come from a poorer family
They are not dumb because they come from a poor family. They come from a poor family because they are dumb.
>>
>>139182998
By that definition. The jews and Japanese are not aa smart aa white people.
>>
>>139182985
Its not all asians, but mostly japanese, koreans and chinese
And second while their average is higher, the white IQ distribution curve is wider, meaning MORE whites can be genius level than asians
>>
>>139182588
no actually a strong white succesful family does not scare me at all, i am white myself. Also will not that i hate BLM and most 'EKWALITY' movements like that.
>>
>>139180169

Groups are different -- it isn't everything on an individual level, but on a macro level, you get different results and competing tribes.

Even honest liberals (i.e. Putnum) now concede that diversity has a horrible effect on social cohesion. Yet they still push it.

Blacks do worse, asians do better, Jews team up and monopolize... and they all blame whitey of course... the point is all the problems inevitably become racalized and everyone is feeling victimized at all times. It's just an unhealthy situation.

You can't change it, because the differences are intrinsic and genetic. We've been told that race is just various skin colors... that is bullshit. It this bullshit peddling among leftists that got us into the mess we're in in the first place.
>>
>>139182616
y tho?
>>
>>139183274
>>139183145
sorry.
Looks like i fucked up.
>>
>>139180169

You're presenting an argument you can't even believe in yourself.

Pretty much everywhere in the world, black people are dysfunctional. In virtually every country. Blacks in white societies are at the bottom of most ladders except crime where they are at the top. Blacks in black societies live shitty lives in mud huts, and are too stupid and violent to improve their lot.

You speculate that there MIGHT be SOME kind of reason other than the REALLY OBVIOUS one. Of course, since the socities are so different, there has to be a vast range of different reasons, which all create the same result.

You have no idea what these reasons are. You just grasp for straws, pick a marginal thought experiment that some-other-reason could exist.

This makes you a pre-enlightenment antiscientific soldier. Occam's Razor - accept the most simple explanation. And instead of a diverse range of reasons keeping black people down in each country, we have basic statistics of IQ and ability. When the most wealthy black people in the topmost brackets score on par with the poorest white people, that's plenty of evidence. You defy Occam's Razor in refusing to accept the most obvious explanation. White supremacists don't.
>>
>Does ope' understand the Jewish Supremacy movement known as Zionism?
>Why the double-standard?
>>
>>139183279
what i meant anon was that maybe since they came from a poorer family, maybe they could not afford a superior education from a top notch school that charges thousands of dollars to send their kid their each year.
I also really only meant that as an example anyway of a possible reason as to why they have a lower iq, there are a lot of otehr factors at play as well. As many of the people here have already pointed out, black and white people are entirely different creatures.
>>
>>139183229
Thank you kind anon. You should read the stuff i post to my white aunt who has kids who went liberal college. I near flipped out i heard them say white privilege and im mixed with hispanic blood. White people did the slave trade better than hispanics. Built america and the white house 1 and 2. Society sbould be based on merit only.
>>
>>139180169
White Supremacists movements are stupid.

Individualism solves the entire problem 100%.

The idiots will fail, over and over until they form a flawless underclass. In a few hundred years we'll get rid of that group for being too stupid.
>>
>>139184100
"The idiots" are sent to public schools with normal children and recruited to work alongside normal people on affirmative action quotas. Your concept is retarded.
>>
The alt right isnt about nazism. It about white identity. Obama is half white and half black. It is about remember your white roots as much as being black too.
>>
File: 1357278098607.jpg (28KB, 624x438px) Image search: [Google]
1357278098607.jpg
28KB, 624x438px
>>139180169

I like overwatch
>>
>>139184262
Or you could just eliminate affirmative action quotas.
Allow people to chose the school of their choosing, and solve both problems at once.

Holy shit, what is this? Free choice instead of authoritarianism solving problems??

I don't know how you faggots believe in a hive mind, distributed intelligence in essence, but can't believe in a social system that is essentially the same as /pol/ IRL
>>
>>139182616
kek
>>
>>139180169
If whites are not superior at least to some extent, then why have they built the most advanced civilizations, come up with the most innovations and for the most part are the most morally grounded?

How far has Africa come in the same time, or any non-white nation that didn't get a technical leg up from white countries?
>>
Just an info raidpost
Jared Kushners businesses being protected by the ADL from the US Government
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/24/reports-jared-kushners-family-business-switches-crisis-management-amid-federal-scrutiny/
Eric Wachter,"I oversee all aspects of ADL’s programming within the region of Washington, D.C., Maryland, Virginia and North Carolina."
http://washingtonjewishweek.com/30236/you-should-know-eric-wachter/you_should_know/
dont let the jew slip by unnoticed
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.