[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My last post.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 1486932105637.jpg (575KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486932105637.jpg
575KB, 1920x1080px
I've been with you guys for years, and i've contributed with quality posts, red-pills and bants. I'm probably one of the more red-pilled persons here. However, after Trump won, this board is just not the same. It is centered around the American politics and geosphere, and the only time mentioning other countries is bashing and dividing from their perspective. I'm tired of being constantly bombarded by the inferior American mindset. It is like i'm getting dumber every time i visit here, though i've learnt a lot from your mistakes. I feel nostalgia for the times that have been, but it is time to learn from the past and move ahead.

We used to be a group of unidentifiable anons, but now thanks to the concentrated efforts to label everybody here as "alt-right", as well as the sudden the sudden influx of antifa, normies and shills this is no longer the case. We are in my eyes comparable to Reddit now. The rhetoric here is below me. Maybe i'm just getting old. I've learnt much, improved myself. I do not drink, nor fap, and now i think the time has come to stop shitposting. Do not take me wrong, this is not a blackpill, but a day of celebration. I'm free at last.
-

Lacrimosa dies illa,
qua resurget ex favilla
judicandus homo reus:

Huic ergo parce Deus.
Pie Jesu Domine,
Dona eis requiem.

Amen.
>>
>>139179991
See you tomorrow
>>
File: 1489409127743.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1489409127743.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>139180096
>>
>>139179991
Kill yourself
>>
Quitting is easy.
I do it every day.
>>
>>139179991
cripplechan is scary tho
>>
>>139180096
fpbp
>>
>>139180096
fpbp lmfao
>>
I looked up this picture on google and it has been posted tons of times.
>>
File: dontforget.png (258KB, 600x439px) Image search: [Google]
dontforget.png
258KB, 600x439px
>>139180096
this lmao
>>
>>139180096
fpbp
>>
>>139179991

Run and hide, pussy. Can't take 'is medicine.
>>
>>139179991
Don't worry about the Yanks anon, they all shit post here to try and forget just how inbred their country is.
Once the Trump thing washes over they'll be back to raping cousins and producing even lower iq offspring.
Stay and help make /Pol/ great again
>>
File: 1502218925497.jpg (763KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1502218925497.jpg
763KB, 1000x1000px
>>139179991
>been with you guys for "years"
>shills up the D&C and you "leave" after crying
fuck off cuck
>>
File: deletethis.jpg (300KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
deletethis.jpg
300KB, 960x1280px
>>139180096
>>
>>139179991
>I'm tired of being constantly bombarded by the inferior American mindset
I understand, lolbergs and ancraps can be hard to deal with.
>>
File: bscap000.jpg (29KB, 640x368px) Image search: [Google]
bscap000.jpg
29KB, 640x368px
>>139179991
Anon, I'm with you - but I also think the internets in general, these forum and others that used to be gathering places for skeptickals and free thinkers once had been raid, infested and rammed by psy-ops agencies, Idk if working for the goverment or corporation, to better control the narrative and social engineer. If I were a sXXI Goebbels I would seize the forums. The post bombardment has been unbereable and they have rendered this place and others useless.
Now /pol it is like you describe it and also plays a role as silent weapon. These people are blindly serving the purpose of what they call jews. I have tried to yell it but think that the shill presence here has risen like over 9000 and the noise they make its just too much. It is not happennig only here. I dont know if the sell of the 4chins is related to that.
Finally there is this good theory that first we were larpers for the lulz but next generation, as it sometimes happens in real life, takes what their big brothers were doing paroxetically, and they became the larp. all in all I think it is shill who killed this place. I still come with the hope that I will find content like before but nowadays it is like you said: only american politics, and serving the agenda of tptb. These faggits do not realize that (and a good amount of these faggots are not real).
They stoled our cyberpunk internet for good.
>>
>>139179991
OK, it was nice having you around.

Also, see you tomorrow.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.