[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you think of this spanish commie youth

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: GpYscGi.jpg (357KB, 1600x1059px) Image search: [Google]
GpYscGi.jpg
357KB, 1600x1059px
what do you think of this spanish commie youth
>>
>>139179968

They all look uncomfortable.
>>
>>139179968
they need a truck of peace to show up right now
>>
>>139179968
As retarded as any far-right youth.
Centrism is where it's at.
>>
>>139179968
They are really from Spain? Legit?
>>
All of them should die. Fuck commies.
>>
That sleepy-eyed girl two from the right of that blue haired whore is CUTE.
>>
>>139179968
not a looker in the bunch.
>>
>>139180093
I fucking know, right? They couldn't even get cheap ass folding chairs, they're using plastic lawn chairs.
>>
>>139179968
they just beat some girl almost to death for wearing a spanish flag bracelet. a group of 20 antifanigger dudes kicked her teeth out in the street outside a bar. thats worse than ours

very degenerate
>>
They all look like the cucks who go to university here, and expect a high paying job to be handed to them.

The youth of this country is royally fucked, they're either commies, South American scum or too fucking stupid to know what's going on.

Only a few of the people I know have any idea on how economics even work, they just think money grows on trees and they should be given it.

Ignore flag, visiting a friend in the UK.
>>
>>139180629
They never get out on the streets in Madrid, never once seem a commie scumlord do anything remotely like that, even at the anti neo-nazi protests a few months ago, it was mainly foreigners (americans mostly) screeching in English at the neo-nazis.
>>
File: cfba9mG.png (28KB, 957x751px) Image search: [Google]
cfba9mG.png
28KB, 957x751px
>>139179968

They should all get a job.
>>
>>139179968

#freeFjotolf
>>
File: IMG_2963.jpg (166KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2963.jpg
166KB, 1024x683px
>>139179968
I'm willing to bet that the Total fertility rate of that room will be sub replacement. These people are genetic dead ends.
>>
>>139179968
they're too well fed to be communists,
these are just larpers
>>
>>139179968
What about it? typicall brainwashed kids over iberia, they should do a trip do venezuela or something.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.