[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>/pol/>>

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: HD Kek.jpg (39KB, 634x373px) Image search: [Google]
HD Kek.jpg
39KB, 634x373px
What the fuck is happening to this site? You can't go anywhere on another board without someone bitching about pol or people losing their minds cause someone said nigger.

For a board everyone supposedly hates, no one can stop talking about /pol/
>>
>>139178759
Just like Trump we live RENT FREE in the minds of plebs.
>>
Hate us cause they ain't us
>>
>>139178759
all boards are multi-layered satire
>>
shills and redd*tor cucks/niggers
>>
I spend more time on other boards because this one has gone to shit.
I have never seen one example of what you say.
>>
File: 1387210693617.png (941KB, 1344x2492px) Image search: [Google]
1387210693617.png
941KB, 1344x2492px
It's a psy-op to make the site fit the PC agenda.

You know how in Europe they censor "hate speech", how reddit has been banning subs that were considered "offensive", and how Youtube is increasingly trying to censor or demonetitze right-wing accounts? It's the same thing on 4chan, "/pol/" is the scapegoat to turn the rest of the site politically correct and censor non-leftist opinions through name-calling. It's mostly shills, redditors, tumblrites and other newfags who fell for it.

Just ignore them or fuck with them in return, and don't let them pretend like they belong more than you. 4chan has never been PC, on any board.
>>
>>139178759
Liberals are used to being able to shriek when someone voices a conservative opinion and have it be silenced
>>
File: 1503457678717.jpg (56KB, 593x559px) Image search: [Google]
1503457678717.jpg
56KB, 593x559px
>>139178759
You really expect people to like /pol/?
This place is full of creepy manipulative authoritarian shitheads.
>>
>>139183527
Gommie general isnt that common and is usually laughed at.
>>
>Go on /int/
>Some niggers ranting about jews
>Go on /sci/
>Some niggers making climate change denial threads
>Go on /tg/
>Some thinly veiled /pol/ tier thread
>Go on /his/
>Some nigger's trying to make a /pol/ thread there
Gee I wonder why people complain about /pol/ leaking when retards try to spread it to other boards. I come here to discuss politics, not some random general on /vg/
>>
File: 1503580002386.jpg (2MB, 6256x3240px) Image search: [Google]
1503580002386.jpg
2MB, 6256x3240px
>>139178759
Funny how this Cambodian painting board is such a threat to (((them)))
>>
4chan used to be a lot more racist and receptive to /pol/ overall, the 2016 election polarized the whole site because it attracted too many newfags who think racism only belongs on /pol/ and that the rest of the site is basically reddit. It wasn't always like this.
>>
>>139178759
everyone do me a favor and go into north america battle.net chat and tell the mexicans to fuck out of there.
>>
File: 1386255013088.jpg (195KB, 499x600px) Image search: [Google]
1386255013088.jpg
195KB, 499x600px
>>139184587
>the 2016 election polarized the whole site

It started way before that. It got particularly bad in 2014 with GamerGate.

What you have to keep in mind is a lot of people complaining about /pol/ or anything "racist" are usually shills, even if there's a lot more redditors pushing it too.

When people complain about "/pol/" at this point, it's usually redditors and shills complaining about the actual 4chan userbase, and trying to "clean up" the site.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.