[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sociopaths

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 7437297.jpg (551KB, 635x707px) Image search: [Google]
7437297.jpg
551KB, 635x707px
Should sociopaths be accepted into our movement? They're unstable, but very capable of violence. If they're put into a position under strict command where they can express their violent needs they could be very useful and at the same time controlled. They may only appreciate Our culture in a narcissistic way, but so what? They can do the most emotionally draining jobs for us and they'll be thankful for it. But that's my opinion, what do you think?
>>
>>139177747
>Scandinavia in charge of mental health

You unironically have autism.
>>
File: (You).jpg (96KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
96KB, 1024x640px
>Implying the majority of /pol/ is mentally sound
wew
>>
>>139177990
It's not like you're either normal or a sociopath.
>>
>>139177747
>Our movement
I'm not part of anyone's fucking movement.
>Accepted
Doesn't matter if you do or don't accept them, odds are they are in charge of your movement because functional sociopaths gravitate towards leadership positions.
>>
>>139178132
point is, if everyone else who is ideologically compatible is allowed, why not the sociopaths?
>>
>>139177747
>Acting like 4chan is capable of organization and control over involved parties
>Thinking anyone that isn't narcissistic or sociopathic would wind up here and not leave shortly after.
>>
>>139177747
Political activism is an expression of altruism. True sociopaths of the mentally ill variety have no interest in such things.
>>
>>139178275
Ah, I see. Well, a counter-argument would be that sociopaths wouldn't be able to have a genuine love for Our people, while the other unstable personalities would.
>>
>>139178436
Are you a narcissist or a sociopath?
>>
>>139178520
You hold politics in a very high regard. There is power in politics and a lot of politicians are far from altruists.
>>
>>139178950
The alt-right doesn't have power yet. The sociopaths won't show up until after we succeed, which is of no help to us in our current situation.
>>
>>139178520
Not true at all. A sociopath is not someone who's deprived of morality or ambition, it doesn't just mean you're "selfish." Most people are selfish. It's that they are able to do twisted things that serve the perceived greater good and not feel remorse or hesitation while doing them.
The difference between a sociopath and non-sociopath actually comes from the trolley dilemma. Most people "will" pull the switch to save those extra lives, but most people cannot say that they would do the same thing in the followup dilemma (rather than a switch and junction, there's a trolley heading for a line of people tied to the tracks, and a guy who's fat enough to stop it with his carcass standing with you on an overlooking bridge). A sociopath can do that.

So, you can have a good sociopath with his heart in the right place (some of our most decorated soldiers up until the end of ww2 tended to have one of two qualities, sociopath or responsible older sibling), or you can have a bad one with goals that are either selfish or misguided.

With that said, please don't fucking kill someone over anything you read here. Really.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.