[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I contact nearby Klan organizations

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: john-calhoun-statue.jpg (28KB, 337x450px) Image search: [Google]
john-calhoun-statue.jpg
28KB, 337x450px
I learned of a nearby Klan organization but Im unable to contact them or find their address. Google shut down the Knights of the KKK website so Im in the dark now. Any tips on contacting nearby clubs to join.
>>
burn a cross on your front lawn

they'll come to you
>>
call the fbi duh
>>
>>139174426
smoke signals....of jews
>>
>>139174599
This.
>>
>>139174426
Klan organizations are heavily infiltrated by FBI operatives. Only a moron would join one.
>>
>>139174426
Please don't. And not with that flag. You're making conservatives out to be what the left wants us to be. The KKK is just a bunch of inbred losers. They don't even have a large following anymore because it's stupid.
>>
>>139174698
there are still good ones out there if you look hard enough. the klan is big in Georgia still.
>>
File: 1503725525914.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1503725525914.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>139174761
Shut the fuck up coward

Hail Hitler
>>
>>139174426
Call local FBIIIIII office
>>
File: nam.jpg (73KB, 552x552px) Image search: [Google]
nam.jpg
73KB, 552x552px
>>139174426

To find their funding agency or leader, visit an office of the SPLC or ADL.
>>
>>139174426
Don't, kkfags and stormfags are destroying our moment.
>>
>>139175371
They created this movement.

Keep the flame alive for many years, while your kind enjoyed liberalism.

Centrist.
>>
>>139175504
one could argue we'd be better off if they'd let it lie and we'd dug up the truth about hitler on our own
>>
>>139174426
Oh noes! You just might have use a different search engine. So confusing, you poor baby. Better call your doctor and have him up your meds so you have the courage to use another search engine.

Dumb thread.
>>
>>139174767
What could you possibly gain from joining the kkk?
>>
>>139174761
im a jew and i just wish i could be a white supremacist. They seem so perfect. I hope I can live vicariously through this guy becoming a white supremacist.
>>
The Klan was maybe the best organization for Christian whites a hundred years ago, but now it's just 90% either feds or idiots. There are tons of better pro-white or Christian orgs to join.
>>
>>139175655
>>>139174767
>What could you possibly gain from joining the kkk?
Atleast you know that if something happens in your home, the emergency services will be within 5 minutes at your doorstep
>>
>>139175583
You wouldn't the truth would be so ofuscated that it would be no way for you to realistically sustain a movement over it.
>>
Stand up and be counted!
>>
>>139174426
South Carolina doesn't need another idiot Klan member. Fuck off.
>>
>>139176552
Not all White American men are Christians, but still hold the same beliefs as you, but just believe in one less God than you. Open up to atheists and unbelievers, I would imagine you need as many as people as you can get...
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.