[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Active alt-Right group

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1502726584990.png (197KB, 612x432px) Image search: [Google]
1502726584990.png
197KB, 612x432px
I would like to know if there is an active Alt-right group in Europe.
>>
Poland
>>
Or even a global group.
>>
>>139169169
yes but i mean an activist group, not a goverment.
>>
>>139169169
and plz indicate the name of the group
>>
>>139168839
They're upset because you're not concerned with (or at least don't appear to be concerned with) love. Only this weird political ideology in which you're the last white man alive and you need to save your superior genes from the mongoloids.
>>
>>139169783
I am asking if there is any active group in the Alt-right sphere of thought, not the motives of their existence.
>>
>>139170026
Talking about pic-related
>>
>>139169783
It is also necessery to admit that life in general is not just "love", the world is far more complicated than that, but in the end, it is about survival, of your race and those that you love.
>>
File: 2q8zxgk.jpg (1011KB, 1599x727px) Image search: [Google]
2q8zxgk.jpg
1011KB, 1599x727px
press f to pay respects
>>
File: 1480125089001.png (237KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
1480125089001.png
237KB, 500x366px
>white
>your people

You must a really mixed mutt if you think that 'white' people are a singular ethnicity. At least I can verify that I'm 1488% Magyar, I have a historical and ethnic claim, you're probably 85% spic if you actually think that all whites are of equal value. Bitch, if you're not Danish, Norge, German, Czech or Hungarian, you're basically the same level of human trash as niggers.

IF YOU'RE BRITISH/ DUTCH YOU'RE NOTHING MUCH
>>
>>139170335
thx for the info.
>>
>>139168839
What country are you in? You probably have a Generation Identity chapter in your country?
>>
>>139170281
Just telling you why people think it's weird, you don't have to accept it.
>>
>>139170649
I think of race the same I think of nation, a group of people who have the same objectives, therefore if a nation does not have the objective of survival, they are fucked. If the people of the same race do not accept survival as the main objective, their fate is clear.
>>
>>139170865
I know, and i apreciate that you voiced your opinion in a calm way, thank you.
>>
>>139170281
Or even try to understand it for that matter, which you clearly don't. I will say this though, know thy enemy as thy self.
>>
>>139170737
I am a son of Italian father and german mother. Currently in Switzerland.
>>
To all who have writen here, i appreciate the contribution, no matter what was writen, i am just trying to know if the alt-right movement as started to gain velocity in Europe.
>>
>>139168839
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identitarian_movement These guys are cool
>>
>>139172334
Thx
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.