[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/HTG/: If you frankpost I swear to God I'll tell the mods edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1499981731364.png (347KB, 682x663px) Image search: [Google]
1499981731364.png
347KB, 682x663px
This general is for investigating and uncovering human trafficking networks in Los Angeles. Specifically, we are looking for "Distribution Centers" and a "Main Distribution Center" used to move things such as humans, drugs, guns, exotic animals, artwork, equipment etc.
Using a "clock" mapping method we have been able to identify a number of hubs in pic related. Areas where regional DC's appear to be are in Thousand Oaks, the San Fernando Valley, Toluca Hills, Hollywood, Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, Glendale, Pasadena, DTLA, Long Beach and Santa Ana/South Anaheim. The center of all of these areas appears to be somewhere in south DTLA/south of the 10 Freeway.
In the future an operations manual will be drafted explaining how to replicated the mapmaking and location pinpointing process so that it can be repeated in other cities.
>>
Frank is a schizo
>>
File: 1445695409441.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1445695409441.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>>139168563
don't you fucking start
>>
>>139168751
if you put the word frank in the op your basically summoning us dum dum
>>
>>139168527
there will be no anti-jew psyops allowed ITT.

You've been warned.
>>
>>139168957
>commie flag
are you even a real /htg/ poster this thread seems like a fake
>>
>>139169103
I've been posting in /HTG/ threads and delivering some earth shattering smoking gun evidence for an entire month now. How dare you.
>>
>>139169209
ALERT ALERT
this isnt a real /htg/ all frank squad disperse
>>
>>139169306
Do you know about the shill operation against anon5. He's isn't Frank. That was just a poor boi who liked to share anon5's posts. What you guys are doing is absolutely disgusting. The cyber bullying against that poor victim of the false dox narrative is appalling. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.
>>
>>139169612
lmao there is more evidence based off his typing style and mannerisms that point him to frank then any credible evidence he has ever given. i doubt any of you actually have read the frankpills you all just dismiss it as lies just because papa frank said so. read over the frankcaps and make an informed decision on your own dont just blindy follow what frank says
>>
>>139169992
I'll debunk anything you have. Try me.
>>
>>139170067
find me in the next KB im pretty sure this thread is getting autosaged
>>
>>139168527
This is a shill thread.

There will be no /HTG/ for several more hours. Sage goes in all fields
>>
>>139171312
figured as much
putting frank in the op just seems like a dog whistle you guys dont normally do
>>
>>139171383
>proxygoy calling out fake bread
I don't even know who is jewing who anymore kek
>>
>>139171479
we are all own our own as "shills" we have no consensus on what to do so i assume we are all trying to fuck with frank and eachother
>>
>>139171383
this. Traitors will hang.
>>
>>139171710
who's side are you even on, faggot
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.