[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>if you fight against your enemies they win Why do leftists

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7705.jpg (25KB, 750x207px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7705.jpg
25KB, 750x207px
>if you fight against your enemies they win

Why do leftists believe this shit?
>>
>>139168221
Brainwashing and fear of speaking against the group.
>>
It's about feeling morally superior.
>>
>>139168221
That doesn't make any sense. I highly doubt ISIS wants everyone to hate Muslims. How would that benefit them at all, unless ISIS is actually an Israeli psy-op trying to make Muslims look ba--

Oh. OH.
>>
>>139168221
they don't, they obviously believe in violence when it comes to silencing speech, they just support "peace" when it actively undermines the west
>>
>>139168221
To be fair, ISIS would love war to break out between muslims in the west and westerners
>>
Virtual signalling is more important to these idiots than not dying in a terrorist attack
>>
ISIS wants that dumbass.

They literally said they wanted to break the coexistence zone between Muslims & non Muslims
>>
>>139168221
>spreading hatred of muslims drives them to extremism
>spreading hatred of whites isn't driving them to extremism
>>
>>139168307
Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters.
>>
>>139168221

At this point I'd rather ISIS to left-wing politics.
>>
File: IMG_8930.jpg (28KB, 229x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8930.jpg
28KB, 229x343px
>>139168298
>>139168307
Yeah but i don't understand how this people can't seem to connect the dots.

First they say "if you criticize muslims ISIS wins!"
Which makes absolutely no god damn sense, during reconquista (and after) spaniards collectively said fuck you to every muslim in the planet, guess what happened? the spanish christians won.

Then they go with the typical "but muh Christians r evil!" Literally contradicting themselves as they say criticizing a religion makes radicals win (but i still don't see no christian radicals) and when you show them that muslims, even when they're less than 5% of the pop in Europe and the US are responsible of the grand majority of deaths of terrorism they just shut down and go full "rayciss/islamophobic!"

Jesus Christ im sorry for the rambling but it's extenuating to see how illogical these people are, they actively refuse to see thw truth even if you put it in front of them.

They prefer their feel good lies bs
>>
>>139168221
>if you spread hate against Nazis, you are helping them to win the fight
wtf? I love antifa now
>>
File: IMG_8402.jpg (73KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8402.jpg
73KB, 520x390px
>>139168633
The ISIS manifesto literally says they should ally and support European and American leftists as they make it easier for them to get into their countries and defend them when someone criticizes them in the most mildest form.

They love leftists because they help them.
>>
>>139168837
A lot of leftists in private know Islam is bad. They are terrified to talk about in real life though because their fellow leftists will call them nazis and get them fired from their jobs in order to try and earn social credibility with the rest of the leftist mob.
>>
>>139168837
Wrong.

If you hate on Muslims, you're helping ISIS to spread their ideology.
>>
File: enriched.jpg (62KB, 660x471px) Image search: [Google]
enriched.jpg
62KB, 660x471px
>>139168934
Well, (((Chomsky))) apparently said they are a gift to us. And indeed they are.

Indeed the most effective strategy for the left to win would be to create a great, inclusive circle of love and forgiveness that not only includes, but embraces "white supremacists, seperatists and nationalists".

These Godless Christians never read their bible. Sad!
>>
>>139169080
IT also says that they want to destroy the grey zone of coexistence between Muslims & non Muslims by playing on fear so what?
>>
>>139168221
he's right though. hate against muslims = more potential recruits for them + increased risk of civil war in europe
>>
>>139168221
So people should cut it out with the antiwhite rhetoric, or else we'll have another holocaust, right?
>>
But they won't say this...
>If you spread hate against Trump supporters, you are helping neo-nazis to win the fight.
>>
>>>/gif/11171451
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.