[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Trudeau's Canada....

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: Canada Refugees.jpg (87KB, 496x850px) Image search: [Google]
Canada Refugees.jpg
87KB, 496x850px
"This was outside the social services/welfare offices in Montreal. This is not a joke. This is trudeau's Canada..."

https://www()facebook()com/patrick.moxon/posts/10210132905022696

HOLY SHIT CANADA IS SOOOO FUCKKKKEDDDDDDDDD
>>
Stop posting Jewbook screenshots on /pol/. You shouldn't even be using that website and yet not only do you maintain an account you spread its filth here.
>>
>>139167045

Stop LARPing and hiding behind fake flags you faggot.
>>
bumpo
>>
>>139166797
So Trump is basically wiping the trash up to Canada.
Literally MAGA, get fucked leaf cucks.
>>
Trudeau will do humanity a great service in demonstrating just how quickly liberal policies can irreversibly destroy a nation.
>>
>>139167928
your flag is a LEEEAAAAAAAF
>>
>>139166797
The only way to fix this is to run out of tax money
Islamic communism soon fellow leaf
>>
>>139168983
The problem is the leftists will never recognize the problem. They will just engage in white flight, foolishly, until there is no where left in the country to flee and we are the same as as Brazil. At that point the leftists will look at the right upset because they cant understand how everything went all wrong and it could not possibly be their policies so they will blame the right.
>>
You cannot and should not bother even arguing with those people. At this point their ideology is indistinguishable from a religion.
>>
All that money down the drain. How much of our tax dollars go to rapefugees?
>>
File: SadFrog1.png (225KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
SadFrog1.png
225KB, 2400x2400px
>>
File: Obama-Islam.jpg (101KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
Obama-Islam.jpg
101KB, 600x375px
>implying this isn't the line to see starwars.

Fake and gay
>>
>>139168943
Illegal immigration declined once Trump too office
>>
>>139169405
White flight destroyed the south. White people are starting to move back to Tennessee & Georgia and they're doing amazing. But they're becoming liberal shit holes now
>>
File: 1476217970507.png (294KB, 680x484px) Image search: [Google]
1476217970507.png
294KB, 680x484px
>>139166797
there are more blacks and shitskins in that pic than have ever stepped foot in Newfoundland stay cucked mainland faggots topkek
>>
>>139169652
I read an article from my states website (Alabama) that over 7k goes to each refugee in America to "adjust" to the American lifestyle. Here, we have like, 300 or so refugees. I can't really remember lmao. Mobile is becoming a place where they're moving to here now.

Tell all your friends how racist the South is so they don't come here.
>>
>>139170016
>they're going to mobile
american blacks and muslims together. I smell a legit race war.
>>
They asked for it, they have it now.
>>
>>139169405
This 100%. They will appease the invaders through self-abnegation all the while viciously fighting any form of self-preservation.
>>
>>139167045
Shut it down, the post.
Drink bleach nigger-jew!
>>
Right wing car squad where?
>>
>>139168983
I thought Sweden was doing that?
>>
>>139169851
it's coming. the nigger horde never ceases.
>>
Day of the rake is the only solution to the CQ
>>
They are going to take away pensions
>>
>>139166797
Fuck canada and canadians
>>
>>139170784
Pensions are already taken. This is vultures fighting over a corpse.
>>
>>139166797
>Canadians virtue signal for well over a decade now of how they're better than "the fat stupid racists down south"
>Trudeau puts it to policy
>autistic leaf screeching
?????
>>
>>139170596
Sweden's playing a longer game. Like the rest of Europe unfortunately.
>>
>>139166797
..look like we're gonna need funding for a second wall....
>>
>>139168943
>Trump is wiping front-to-back
>>
>>139166797
Is this really so bad? Have they fucking seen the migrant wave through Europe?
>>
>>139171452
Yes, and our favorite drama teacher thinks it's a wonderful thing
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.