[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Self country hate thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 15

File: 1gioj8.jpg (37KB, 539x412px) Image search: [Google]
1gioj8.jpg
37KB, 539x412px
Post ITT if you hate your own country

>fat, loudmouth, stupid and obnoxious """""people"""""
>Jewish control
>stupid brainwashed retards everywhere that do what their told and are just a bunch of pathetic slaves
>niggers spics and non whites everywhere and nobody cares
>get cut at birth
>get shot
>live in a culture less shithole
>so degenerate and sick that it makes Sweden look like a god fearing country
>have one of the most embarrassing worst stereotypes ever
>no sense of racial pride and identity
>all forms of nationalism and patriotism are civic or rooting for Jewish wars
>embarsement of countryman that are arrogant and retarded and say shit that the Jews taught them
>easily butt hurt countrymen that can't take a joke about their country or handle bants
>be hated and universally despised around the world
>israels bitch
>retarded religious zealots and christians everywhere
>shit education system
>get into debt for college
>everyone hates us
>laughing stock of the world
>elected bush twice
>elected a nigger twice
>helped destroy Germany twice
>killed millions of innocent people after WWII
>destroyed Sadams Iraq for Jewish overlords
>bought sold and paid for politicians and government
>water is poisoned with flouride
>quality is non existent, just quantity
>consumerist zombies everywhere
>everyone believes this shithole is the best country in the world
>shitty infrastructure
>3rd world tier rail service
>shitty expensive healthcare

I have suffered
>>
Could be worse
you could have been here
>>
>>139164620
whats the difference?
>>
That's a big fat catto. I would scratch it's belly and even if it bit me, I wouldn't be angry.
>>
Don't do this, America. We go head-to-head quite often but now's not the time to be a self pitying pussy. There was a time when America had rightly earned its spot as world's most industrious and you can bring it back.

>>139166413
nice
>>
>live in the past
>Irrelevant for decades on the world stage
>make everything about WW2, even though we failed horribly in the war and Germany has surpassed us now anyway
>shitty TV shows like Love Island are considered quality entertainment
>uglier than mainland Europeans on average
>shitty, crooked teeth everywere
>muslims everywere
>Muslim mayor of capital
>put all tribal nationalistic energy into supporting men kicking a ball about
>looked down upon for trying to act in a polite old fashioned gentleman way, all about being a arrogant twat now
>get arrested for saying bad things about muslims/Jews
>give billions to Israel for no reason and nobody cares
>expectation to drink constantly from a young age, even though its bad for you
>constant british empire shilling even though it was a genocidal criminal empire designed to enrich the Jew
>uncool to think faggots are bad or wrong in anyway, infact being gay is seen as a positive
>Christianity dying out, get laughed at if you say your a Christian/believe in God
>believe the Jews are great and Germans are evil because of the holocaust and WW2
>>
>>139167306
Same
>>
I pray for the rake.
(I ended up un-listing this, but since you asked):
https://youtu.be/oLGroQw8QmU
>>
>>139163983
Same

Except for the US specific parts.
>>
>>139166413
shitposting aside Israel sucks more than almost any first world country
>>
Sorry fellow leafs... but I cannot uphold my commitment to defend this nation full of cuckolds.
>>
>>139163983
rolling
>>
File: 200.gif (909KB, 294x200px) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
909KB, 294x200px
>>139168941
Honest Brit. But still, get fucked - hope your culture is wiped from history. Karma's a bitch - burn, you degenerate Hun scum.
>>
>>139168941
>constant british empire shilling even though it was a genocidal criminal empire designed to enrich the Jew
Whats the deal with this though. This seems like some Illuminati tier conspiracy mongering desu with you senpai.
>>
File: IMG_7023.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7023.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>Fat
>Most people speak like niggers
>the educated act like US liberals
>The uneducated are either stupid or a caricature of a stereotype
>Half of the country worships the US
>Corruption everywhere
>People have no sense of style. The historic center of every city looks horrible because of it
>We fell for the Modernity meme
>Our government believes that we will become better if we emulate the US, Sweden or Canada socially
>We had a shit ton of chances to be great, we managed to fuck up every single one
>Crime shithole
>Masonic and Jewish control
>Shit and underpayed teachers, policemen and soldiers
>Shit roads
>Shit transportation system
>We no longer create good architecture
Pic related. I am so sorry
I just came from Chapultepec's castle, I went there because of my birthday. I never thought that this country could be so beautiful. Maybe one day
>>
File: byebye.gif (2MB, 525x219px) Image search: [Google]
byebye.gif
2MB, 525x219px
>>139163983
>>
>>139163983
why is that cat wearing makeup
>>
>crypto commies everywhere
>everyone is obnoxious as fuck
>can't speak another language to save their lives
>overrated cuisine
>absoluty nothing to do every sunday
>>
File: 885511.png (521KB, 1102x840px) Image search: [Google]
885511.png
521KB, 1102x840px
>>
>>139174230
Do they just pretend to not speak English? What's the problem, are they butthurt about 1066, or?
>>
File: 899898.png (531KB, 1046x933px) Image search: [Google]
899898.png
531KB, 1046x933px
>>
File: 1486001593983.jpg (274KB, 1219x1307px) Image search: [Google]
1486001593983.jpg
274KB, 1219x1307px
>>
File: burnitdown.png (300KB, 1052x952px) Image search: [Google]
burnitdown.png
300KB, 1052x952px
>>
File: hyyhyfgf.png (891KB, 1204x921px) Image search: [Google]
hyyhyfgf.png
891KB, 1204x921px
This place fucking disgusts me.
>>
File: 1488510120421.jpg (99KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1488510120421.jpg
99KB, 720x960px
>>
>>139173788
>the educated act like US liberals
I think that's typical for a lot of third world countries. No 'multicultural' societies, so they can't see how 'diversity' is a bad thing.
>>
File: Ifuckinghateliberals.png (488KB, 1362x944px) Image search: [Google]
Ifuckinghateliberals.png
488KB, 1362x944px
>>
File: 1497315632370.jpg (397KB, 1242x1659px) Image search: [Google]
1497315632370.jpg
397KB, 1242x1659px
>>
>>139174317
there is probably a bit of butthurt, some pretend they can't speak english because they're lazy but our language teachers also tend to use outdated methods. Every TV programs and movies are dubbed in french too which doesn't help
>>
dont forget about legalizing bestiality.
>>
>>139174352
the fuck I can see his beard from here
>>
>>139174509
Yeah. I can agree with you on the whole regressive leftism in canada thing.

But the free healthcare is pretty neat.
>>
>>139175169
*in a weak liberal voice
"Umm, don't you mean HER beard?"
>>
>>139175187
>free healthcare
when will this meme end?
>>
File: Aigis Meme.png (770KB, 600x1175px) Image search: [Google]
Aigis Meme.png
770KB, 600x1175px
>>139175057
We did what...

pic not related.
>>
>>139174972
My favorite place in Europe is La Rochelle and people are very nice there, however I guess there are multiple worlds within France, as there are multiple worlds within the US.
>>
>>139175275
Broken arm, free cast dude. Why pay to get back to normal when tax dollars do it for you.

It has it's perks is all, but the wait time for organ donors are horrendous, if I'm being completely open.
>>
>>139175319
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html

"no penetration means it's A-OK!" - Canadian Supreme Court

>>139175425
nah, you're full of shit, you get billed for ambulances (at least in the GTA), if you need pills to be healthy but they aren't necessary to live you pay out the nose for them unless you're lucky enough to have a job with good benefits (me btw), if you walk in such a way that you'll destroy the tendons in your ankles and legs, it'll cost you a pretty penny for orthotics. Euros have actual free healthcare, probably depending on the country, mind, we don't.
>>
>>139175769
And here's the archive
https://archive.is/E2F4w
>>
>>139175425
I need to get a cyst drained from my wrist that causes pain and I've been waiting for months. I've had it done before and it takes 10 minutes. The wait times for anything are atrocious.
>>
>>139175797
thanks m8
>>
>>139175835
I sort of feel your pain, I had a ganglion cyst in my foot, took me 3 years to get it removed and the only reason it got removed at all was a plastic surgeon I was referred to said 'fuck it, sure, I'll do it', and that was that. I take it yours can't be removed?
>>
>>139175835
Especially for anything fatal. At least in the US when you pay for cancer treatment you don't have to wait a year. The only "treatment" that you don't have to wait a long time for is cutting your dick off and pills to ruin your bodies chemistry
>>
>>139175979
It's the same kind of cyst, and it sits right on the tendons. They don't want to risk damage from surgery because even then it could grow back if they don't get 100% of it out. I'll just get it drained again because it lasted for a few years before it popped back up. Makes it a pain in the ass doing push ups because it restricts movement. If it didn't cause pain I wouldn't care about the lump.
>>
>>139163983
This nation would've never gone down the shitter if the voting base wasn't ludicrously fat and autistic.
>>
File: 1491939164897.jpg (35KB, 615x630px) Image search: [Google]
1491939164897.jpg
35KB, 615x630px
>>139163983

>the drugosrbijanci are scum that need to be removed
>brainwashed into cuckes that pretend theysre nationalist but ral nationalisti s rare
>trash government, most politically cucked state of the world, used as economic colony, almost sweden tier
>has alowt of p[otentioal tgho. hopefully becomes epmire and restores rightful blory in the futre
>>
>>139175769
>in the GTA

ok.........

Also, HOW FAR DOWN THE DEGENERATE RABBIT HOLE CAN WE GO ?

I just realized there is a bestiality joke within my complaint about bestiality.

Fuck this country. The only good to have come from it is Weed, Maple Bacon, The Telephone, Poutine, hockey, and Maple Syrup.

But I do like me some maple syrup and poutine.
>>
>becoming Pakistan 2.0
>native Brits do nothing about it
>police state, can be arrested for hurting someone's feelings while paki child rapists get nothing
>there's fuck all to do in the countryside, but practically every city is a fucking shithole
>the weather is shit
>the women are mostly ugly af
>>
>>139176708
please just kill me. Hell can't be any worse than this.
>>
>>139176320
you could always take matters into your own hands, if you have the balls and the cyst is accessible.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bR6OAdSvhI
>>
He was the first superintendent of the Canada Company (1826-1829) that had been formed to populate a part of what is now Southern Ontario, then known as Upper Canada, in the first half of the 19th Century. The company was successful and its achievement was later called "the most important single attempt at settlement in Canadian history".[2]
>>
>>139175353
it depends on the amount of tourists they see I guess, in Paris they're much more likely to be rude and people who don't feel confortable with english won't bother with it.
I haven't been in La Rochelle since I was a kid so I don't remember well but the South West is the most comfy place of the country in general. But all the regions are quite different indeed, probably less than in th US though since it's much smaller and here the states are much less powerful than the central government. Architecture doesn't look the same and the food is somewhat different.
>>
>>139176903
The appointment is soon anyways, but we both know that's just a cop out for me not to do it. I'd rather not fuck up my wrists anymore than they are. Broke them both as a kid.
>>
Obese Niggers everything. Nuke this country.
>>
>>139177111
Yes, when I traveled south, I felt almost like I was around the Mediterranean at times, even though the farthest south I went was about Bordeaux. Was about the year 2000. As comfy as it gets.
>>
>>139163983
How about not suffering white guilt and do something about it.
>>
>>139163983
the people are just trash
>>
>>139163983
>fat, loudmouth, stupid and obnoxious """""people"""""
>Jewish control
>stupid brainwashed retards everywhere that do what their told and are just a bunch of pathetic slaves
>live in a culture less shithole
>so degenerate and sick that it makes Sweden look like a god fearing country
>no sense of racial pride and identity
>embarsement of countryman that are arrogant and retarded and say shit that the Jews taught them
>elected Trudeau
>helped destroy Germany twice
>bought sold and paid for politicians and government
>consumerist zombies everywhere
>shitty infrastructure

Canada and the US have so much in common, but I did remove the few parts in which we're different.
>>
>>139163983
> I hates the Constitution, this Great Republic too
>I hates the Freedmen's Bureau in uniforms a' blue
>I hates the nasty eagle with all his brags an' fuss
>Them lyin', thievin' Yankees, I hates 'em wuss an' wuss
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.