[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does a picture of this book make gaytheists REEE so hard?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (37KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 320x240px
Why does a picture of this book make gaytheists REEE so hard?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>139163658
>Why does a picture of this book make gaytheists REEE so hard?
Because the book is haunted
>>
When I was younger I was pretty devout Christian, I've gotten more laid back about it now, but I now have a whole lot of bibles.

Like, an amount of bibles I do not need, multiple different versions, and I'm not sure what to do with them because throwing them out feels wrong. Do Goodwills take bibles?
>>
>>139163658

Because just looking at the glory of God causes evil doers to recoil
>>
>>139164807
Really spooks atheists.
>>
>>139163658
because it's what the book of peace is based ok. and the religion of peace throws gays from rooftops.
>>
If there was one guy in your entire life who knew how to bring on hallucinations, and he somehow did it by touching YOUR food and saying prayers over it, you'd be a pretty fervent believer too.
>>
>>139165195
>quoran is based off the Bible
no
>>
>>139163658
why does it make your dick so hard?
>>
>>139165439
I'm not really watching the thread, I'm still thinking about it. I guess I've been recently struck by the idea... of sacred bread. If people just carried bread around in their pockets and didn't understand hygiene, what might they end up eating? Those who had the best instinct for hygiene would do better than others. Picking off the bad bits is a petty monkey task, but it is done better with intelligence. And when that little advantage wasn't enough, as it inevitably can't be in a world with microbes, what would they learn or think they learned from tainted breads and fever dreams? What would happen when they tried to share it?
Well, tainted bread is something of which enough can be learned to share it RELIABLY, and isn't that a power?
For fever dreams, even if the story was pure nonsense, still by the complexity or applicability of the stories they told, they would be giving off a signal to the world. Society could learn of bright minds by listening to those who were wild in some ways and sane in others.
>>
>>139163658
>gaytheists
Because they're anti-Christ Jews.
>>
>>139164968
>Like, an amount of bibles I do not need
1?
>>
>>139163658
Maybe they don't like coalburners of the soul like any healthy person?
>>
File: bible.jpg (78KB, 700x836px) Image search: [Google]
bible.jpg
78KB, 700x836px
Because if you are gay and believe in that stuff you cant have a lot of self confidence.
>>
>>139163658
Because they know that of the few sins that were considered downright abominations in the bible, theirs is on the list.
On the atheist side, it's anger and they're not atheist. They're still angry at God for praying soooooo hard for that pony they never got. A real atheist has no more reactions to bibles or Christians than other people would others who believe in Santa or the tooth fairy.
>>
>>139170799
They will all say they prayed so hard for something trivial, but it didnt happen, so they got angry at God instead asking for his mercy and support.
>>
>>139164968
Take them to a city church that handles a lot of homeless, or donate to county jail, they'll surely be read.
>>139168354
Faithlet
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.