[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JFC Hillary Clinton called Obama a Nigger on live mic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: amd-hillarykatie-jpg.jpg (87KB, 970x792px) Image search: [Google]
amd-hillarykatie-jpg.jpg
87KB, 970x792px
Interview with Katie Couric she said and I quote

Question. You're in an interview with a major news anchor and she asks you, during a commercial break, How you are during an election

How do you, Hilldawg, Veteran of the political arena for decades, respond?

>I’m not bad. That f*cking orange baboon stole my legacy and that n*gger Obama will make sure I’m forgotten. I’m just dandy. (notable, audible laughter.)”

and she confiscated the tapes too

They came in with official looking badges and demanded all of the sound and video footage. I told them it was property of CBS, but they insisted that since Clinton’s interview will never air that the network had no right to it. I tried to say no but they just pushed me aside and took what they wanted.”

Couric is doing a tv appearance about it. The guy who leaked the story got fired for "spreading rumors" so it's gonna be spicy

If I owned an electric jew i'd want to see this.
>>
>>139157929
Seriously how is this not front page rn?

I mean fuck lowkey I thought it would be trump to say it first
>>
>>139157929
She also once referred to his "spade work" which cause sensible chuckles during at the time. Everybody knows she's racist as all fuck.
>>
>>139158610
Yeah but this is going to firmly break her public face

I'm curious. I think she should double down and try to sell herself like an evil angelica merkel. Or Female Putin. Hands dirty and disliked for doing the hard things her way.

THAT would motivate the youth. But no she's going to do something spec tactually stupid.

She is the Female Jeb Bush
>>
>>139157929
links or its fake and ghey
>>
No source
Rebbit spacing
Sage
OP is faggot
GTFO OP
>>
File: humagirl.gif (593KB, 529x335px) Image search: [Google]
humagirl.gif
593KB, 529x335px
hilldoggy dog
>>
>>139158857
http://ourlandofthefree.com/2017/08/hillary-clinton-caught-on-hot-mic-trash-talking-that-nr-obama/

Katie is out tomar at 10

Somewhere on some channel

prolly hooktube in like 22 hours.
>>
>>139158808
Who cares? She's off her rocker and the best possible thing that could have happened to the entire tragedy of the Clinton Machine.
>>
>>139158943
Inbefore Confederate Archive
>>
legit source or gtfo
fake and gay
sage
>>
>>139158969
Because watching a burning fire is it's own reward. I mean fuck I used to film protests going back to 2003

being a political spectator and even politician are now possible in this new and strange age of post trump politics. It's the fucking wild west.

I mean fuck. Under the dems a fucking diplomat position was worth a measly 500k. I know delivery guys that make 100k a year man. And now with trump if you're honest there's a chance you could actually get elected or whip up support and help other honest people.

Meritocracy takes maintenance and diligence anon
>>
>>139158548
It reeks of Sorcha Faal tier fake news.
>>
Counterfeit and homosexual
>>
>>139159294
Welp, the key to the fun is documentary evidence. If there's a tape, whether it's Trump saying grab 'em by the pussy or Hillary taking a nose dive, it's only fun if we can watch it for ourselves.
>>
>>139159297
>>139159317
I know but it's on several sites
>>
>>139157929
wtf I live Hillary now

I'm with her 2020.
>>
>>139158943
>satirical website

Oh wow it's fucking nothing.
>>
>>139159600
I agree. I'm hoping she had SOME kind of common sense and had a hidden recording device. I mean ffs just put your fucking phone on the table.

That rich guy got out of MURDER CHARGES From keeping an app running on his phone.

I really want to hear this man. I am hoping to god we get that recording.

It would be Christmas on Steroids. Steroids that makes your dick bigger.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.