[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are they REALLY doing up there?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: final_configuration_of_iss.jpg (2MB, 4288x2848px) Image search: [Google]
final_configuration_of_iss.jpg
2MB, 4288x2848px
What are they REALLY doing up there?
>>
>>139153990
Taking note of hurricanes and advising people on the ground on them.

Oh and performing science experiments in space.
>>
>>139154320
Are you sure that's all they're doing?
>>
jackin off and watching their space splooge fly in the air
>>
>>139153990
There's literally no-one up there doing anything. The interior footage is filmed in those 0G planes that makes you weightless for a brief time, and the exterior is filmed underwater in large tanks.

NASA is the world's most expensive movie studio.
>>
>>139154372
Nah, but I've seen enough first hand evidence to understand what the space station is.

Either way that station isnt/hasnt been doing any harm.
>>
File: 1501460317850.gif (284KB, 454x400px) Image search: [Google]
1501460317850.gif
284KB, 454x400px
>>139154706
>people actually think this.
>>
>>139154706
I can watch the ISS fly across the sku if i wanted to.... jesus dont go THAT deep
>>
>>139153990
It's mainly a lab for putting a bunch of things in and seeing how microgravity affects them. It also does a couple of ulterior tasks like getting pretty pictures of earth and serving as a testbed for fancy space technologies.
>>139154706
>templar intellectuals
>>
>>139153990
microgravity experiments. you can isolate a lot of physical processes really well in microgravity, think about the production of crystals or other very small things like that, taking gravity out of the equation makes things a lot easier to document.

knowing how blood clots without gravity is a good thing. same with the folding of proteins and so on.

they also maintain NASA's LEO capability. having 5 people up there is a great motivator.
>>
>>139153990

some crazy ass weapons anon, what do you think?
>>
>>139153990
Weapons testing, probably communicating with aliens, likely setting up outposts using unexpected methods. (Generation ships with clones, etc.)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.