[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Far-right smear campaign against Antifa exposed by Bellingcat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: fags.png (293KB, 625x375px) Image search: [Google]
fags.png
293KB, 625x375px
http://archive.is/oN5CW
>>
File: fags1.png (43KB, 600x495px) Image search: [Google]
fags1.png
43KB, 600x495px
>>139151742
>>
Nice find, OP. OP is NOT a faggot!
>>
File: pol investigation team.png (83KB, 300x234px) Image search: [Google]
pol investigation team.png
83KB, 300x234px
>>139151742
yikes I cannot believe they uncover the big psyop. how they find the place???
>>
>>139151742
>>139151813
>Smear campaign
>Designed based on actual leftist talking points
>Which was developed on /pol/ over several near constant threads
>/pol/, a board that is now known to be filled with leftist agitators and lurkers
>Uncovered something that was effectively public
kay
>>
>>139151742
"Exposed"
>>
>4chan user tells media company about some posts he read.

Brave investigative journalism
>>
exposing=promoting...
they don't know anything about psychology but how should they
>>
>>139151742
Did any of you alt-right retards actually think one(1) leftist would fall for this sloppybpropaganda campaign?
>>
File: 1503698393554.jpg (37KB, 1024x770px) Image search: [Google]
1503698393554.jpg
37KB, 1024x770px
oh no they found out lmao
>>
>>139151813
Eliot, why should women get a pass from violence if they really are Nazis?
>>
>>139151742

Who is Bellingcat? He is Eliot Higgins,

Higgins' analyses of Syrian weapons, which began as a hobby out of his home in his spare time, are frequently cited by the press and human rights groups and have led to questions in parliament. Higgins operates by monitoring over 450 YouTube channels daily looking for images of weapons and tracking when new types appear.
Higgins has no background or training in weapons and is entirely self-taught, saying that "Before the Arab spring I knew no more about weapons than the average Xbox owner. I had no knowledge beyond what I'd learned from Arnold Schwarzenegger and Rambo." Higgins does not speak or read Arabic. Eliot Higgins joined the Atlantic Council's Digital Forensic Research Lab n 2016.

His "analysis's" are used in State propaganda to prop up the Syrian War and denounce Russia's actions in the Ukraine. Higgins is now a spook or is an asset of spooks.

https://alethonews.wordpress.com/tag/eliot-higgins/
>>
File: borbog.png (190KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
borbog.png
190KB, 400x400px
>>139155137
>How do I get a job at Digital Forensic Research Lab? I monitor /pol/ a lot & have a lot of youtube videos bookmarked
>>
I read the Facebook comments linked to one of the articles about this. They were absolutely destroying /pol/ based on the fact you were planning something like that on a public forum.

They can't seem to understand nobody here gives a fuck if people catch on.
>>
File: 1503780293185.jpg (195KB, 869x767px) Image search: [Google]
1503780293185.jpg
195KB, 869x767px
>>139153194
Not you fags but the media who (((uncovered))) it even though it wasn't a secret and made people see them and spread around the media sites so you actually fell for it cuckboy. Now more people will see them and start to wonder about antifas lack of morals.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.