[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

President Trump Approval Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Barron-Trump-1.jpg (69KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
Barron-Trump-1.jpg
69KB, 940x545px
Did you for for Trump?

Do you approve?

Why or why not?
>>
Best president of my lifetime and probably ever
I wake up more proud of my vote every day

t. Swing state
>>
I did.

I sort of approve I guess.

I only chose him because Hillary was a cunt and I despise her. I'd rather him resign and Pence take over since Pence acts like a big boi
>>
>>139149867
>Did you for for Trump
>flag
/thread
>>
File: HarrowingHell1_HiRes.jpg (1MB, 1398x1152px) Image search: [Google]
HarrowingHell1_HiRes.jpg
1MB, 1398x1152px
Didnt vote for president 666 handsign who supports abortion and is in bed with satanic khazars
>>
File: fuck trump.gif (1021KB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
fuck trump.gif
1021KB, 480x269px
>>139149867
>>
>>139149867
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMf0Rzz7i-c
Yes.

I regret nothing.

Hillary is shit, Trump pissed crybabies off. Win win situation. My state went red first time in years.
>>
>>139149867
Yes
Yes
He hasn't done anything too bad and has done plenty of good things economically. The media tries make not passing any legislation sound like a bad thing when the actual problem is the government passes too much stuff that screws over ordinary people. Obamacare, the patriot act, entitlement programs, complicated regulatory and tax codes, etc.
>>
>>139149867
Yep voted Trump

Still support him. Honestly will probably be the best person of a lot of people's lifetimes. You just have the left so hurt they lost and so triggered by everything they look at that they don't realize how much good he has done and is doing for us. Ahead of schedule under budget. Let's go!
>>
>>139149867
No
No
Fuck Trump, he's an Alzheimer's-riddled racist rich prick with the psyche of a teenage boy who embarrasses the US on a daily basis
>>
>>139152874
You can't do something more embarrassing than elect a nigger president TWICE. If the smartest person in the room is a nigger....it is a room full of stupid people. I would vote for a dog
before I would vote for a nigger.
>>
>>139152874
>>>139149867 (OP)
>No
>No
>Fuck Trump, he's an Alzheimer's-riddled racist rich prick with the psyche of a teenage boy who embarrasses the US on a daily basis

As you can see, they just are so close minded and don't seem to understand that the majority of the US is proud of who we are. Not throwing trash cans and killing cops.
>>
>>139150010
>I'd rather him resign and Pence take over
Pence was only picked to appeal to the establishment. He's 100% a rino.
>>
>>139149867
Yes I did for for Trump.
Yes, I approve.
I approve, because I would never for for Clinton.
>>
>>139149867
I would've if I could've
>>
no he's a reality tv star
no he has no depth or gravitas
>>
As long as Hillary isn't rotting in prison then I won't support him.
>>
It's starting to seem like he was a democratic plant afterall. I know politicians always play the long game so while people thought the Dems wanted Trump so Hillary would win it's starting to look like they wanted him so he'd tank the Republican party for years to come.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.