[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alt-right Island

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (122KB, 1093x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 1093x600px
Kanacea Island, Fiji

Yours for $26 million.

>3000 acres
>mountains
>depopulated
>coconut plantation
>airstrip

It could probably sustain about 500 of you motherfuckers. Fiji is pretty much a failed state right now in case you want to declare independance.
>>
we're thinking Maine, we need electricity, internet, hospitals and tendies n sheeiiiit
>>
>>139145729
Better not be a Sausage Fest.
>>
>>139145729
With 26 million you can easily buy enough land to exceed that island. Build a small town and be able to still have the freedoms given to you inb4 jonestown 2.0.

I don't get it with you larping faggots, there is no need to buy an island.
>>
>>139145729
that could sustain way more than 500 if you built cabins or houses on the side of the mountains
>>
>>139145729
pol larp thread #4532
>>
>>139145729
It was funny when it was Tuvalu. OLD and SAGE
>>
>>139145729

fuck fiji
>>
We'd better take control of means of production, finance and entertainment from the jews than spend on land .
>>
Are you guys retarded? Why don't we just form a group like the Jews? We move into host countries and only hire other members of / pol / and fuck non-pol members over. We could take control of the courts, entertainment, financial systems, educational systems. You know just like the Jews. They are only 2 percent of the USA. We could pick a country with a low
population and dominate it. Poland, New Zealand are my 2 picks.
>>
>>139148022
>low population
>Poland
one of the most populated european country + excommie wasteland

mighty fine pick for crafting paradise from
>>
>>139145729
>Western influence was strongest when spread across the world through colonialism
>/nupol/ = just leave us alone, let us have our own little white enclave
>learned nothing from history, from like Chyna, Britian, France
>>
>>139146206
Why not.

Indian cheap wombs clinics + western egg inseminated by you sperm

This could be the Amazonians 2.0
>>
>>139145729
/pol/ does not need a LARP kingdom
4chan does not enter real life ever

Newfags need to leave immediately
>>
>>139148022
Full.
>>
>>139148525
You sound anti-pol. I am reporting you to the anti-pol-defmation league. You are on our list!
>>
>>139148022
>low population and dominate it.
>Poland
Nope, it's pretty populated. How about Switzerland?
>>
File: IMG_1734.png (401KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1734.png
401KB, 2560x1536px
I think we should do the island in Vanuatu because it's cheaper, smaller, and there isn't already an existing business
>>
File: Small-Garden-potato.png (650KB, 600x780px) Image search: [Google]
Small-Garden-potato.png
650KB, 600x780px
food
>>
>>139148938
there is no we in real life
kys
>>
>>139145729
I want this to work, but only because after three months everyone will be dead and /out/ can just walk in and take over.
>>
>>139146392
Forget 500 you can fit 23,437,500 if you use the same density as Kowloon city
>>
>>139146206
import asian women by the truckload
>>
>>139145729
It's probably going to be wiped out by a massive tidal wave sometime soon.
>>
>>139149428
No. We can take over the coconut plantation. We can also do stuff with cryptocurrencies and tax havens. We can also find some other agricultural industry. We can even set up trade agreements with other nearby nations
>>
>>139149540
Or we can bill it towards South African refugees
>>
>>139145729
That escapism, and it's not what we need.

If you simply want to live among whites without struggle, then move in the white countryside.

Otherwise, fight with us, to change the dogmas, to subverse the discourse. When they knock you down, you gotta get back on your feet, and you can't stop now.
>>
>http://www.vladi-private-islands.de/en/islands-for-sale/pacific-ocean/fiji/kanacea-island/
>https://www.privateislandsonline.com/south-pacific/vanuatu/pilotin-islanddown

The only 2 problems I have with kanacea is that it's really expensive, and there's an enisiting business on there that we'd have to somehow drive out
>>
>>139149990
Yeah but we're talking about making our own system of government
>>
>>139149990
we are moving to a white countryside lol
>>
>>139145729
kekistan?
>>
>>139145729
Tuvalu was better
SAGE
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.