[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF is wrong with Poland?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: poland.png (508KB, 790x727px) Image search: [Google]
poland.png
508KB, 790x727px
Why do they keep arguing against Europe?
Polacks, please learn to behave. You can't just do what you want.
There are certain rules within the EU.
If you misbehave, the EU will punish you. See pic related, this is just the beginning.
Don't act like barbaric Slavs.
>>
sage, faggot
>>
"Stop, or I'll say stop again!"
>>
>>139140015
>You can't just do what you want.
Why its their nation they dont have to take in hordes of Muslim terrorists to rape and murder in their streets if they dont want to.
>If you misbehave, the EU will punish you.
Maybe they would be better off not being part of the EU if thats what they do to their members.
>>
>>139140015
No memes or banter. Dude you must learn how EU works. Its all about business. Current polish gov just started beeing tricky bastards like rest of old EU members so they went full buthurt over lost influence and lots of lots of money that stay in Poland due to huge bitchslap to tax evading companes by gov. We are talking about circa 25 bilions annualy. Plus current gov go full US of A and their world domination and dont want to participate in creating European Federation under Garmany rule. Just pure business and politics.
>>
>>139141648
Interesting.
Maybe I trust Germany too much.
>>
File: germany-net-recipient.jpg (132KB, 1008x345px) Image search: [Google]
germany-net-recipient.jpg
132KB, 1008x345px
>>139140015
Fucking Germans need to pay!
>>
File: chart.png (40KB, 1602x990px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
40KB, 1602x990px
>>139140015
Because we are the only country whose capital wasn't fucked up by crimefugees.
>>
>>139140015
newsflash: you don't need the gay EU
>>
>>139141750
>trusting germany
>or anyone in the west

You're out of your mind
>>
File: 1464789699026.png (239KB, 1022x2570px) Image search: [Google]
1464789699026.png
239KB, 1022x2570px
>>139140015
>>
>>139140015
Poland is a relatively succesfull mono-ethnic state with lower crime rate than UK,Germany and France.EU's goal is to create a multi-ethnic utopia based on idea that mono-ethnic states are failures.
Therefore EU must destroy Poland to justify its existence.
>>
>>139141958

Daily reminder that London has more knife attacks in 2 months than Poland in whole year.

London injuries due to knife attack per 2 months ? 800
Whole Poland injuries due to knife attacks per year ? 700

http://statystyka.policja.pl/st/wybrane-statystyki/bron/bron-przestepstwa/50844,Przestepstwa-przy-uzyciu-broni.html

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/1000-knife-crime-victims-in-london-each-month-shocking-new-figures-show-8681511.html
>>
File: RacistWhiteSupremist.png (36KB, 486x447px) Image search: [Google]
RacistWhiteSupremist.png
36KB, 486x447px
Even after all that
All those wonderful refuggees and their commie allies still call you a racist white supremicist europe.

Enjoy leftist fools
>>
>>139141750

>I trust
>Germany

Those should not be in the same sentence.
>>
>>139143692
that comic always makes me laugh because the author probably didn't realize it implies Poles defeated Soviets and will defeat EU.
>>
File: Britshit 7-7 bombings.jpg (74KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Britshit 7-7 bombings.jpg
74KB, 600x400px
lol poor polaks

if theyre not getting fucked from the east then theyre getting fucked by the west.

if anyone should be blowing up shit left and right,gunning and stabbing motherfuckers left and right and running over yurotrash with trucks of peace it should be polaks.

what a pussied out society

LEARN FROM MUHHAMAD POOR POLAKS

PIC RELATED IS HOW YOU DEAL WITH YUROTRASH TERRORISTS

PERIOD
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.