[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT Ask a teacher anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: education1.png (53KB, 304x304px) Image search: [Google]
education1.png
53KB, 304x304px
As school begins to start, ITT:

Ask a based middle school/high school teacher anything.

What I teach:
>Science and Engineering

Do I agree with NatSoc or Antifa?
>I disagree with both of you idiots.

now you.
>>
Do you think there is a liberal bias amongst teachers?
>>
hahaha a future alcoholic. Kill yourself now
>>
>>139138099
Do you agree with Egoist Anarchism? What do you think of Max Stirner?

Also, what do you think of non-violent marxist theorists
>>
>>139138099
Is it an inner city school?
>>
You must be a teacher in a white school. If you taught in a black majority school you would most definitely have political stances close to /pol/.
>>
>>139138153
I do believe that some teachers certainly have liberal leaning views, but in MOST cases if you notice bias, it most often occurs with history/social students. Others are just trying to do their job keeping to the curriculum, and getting information out regarding testing.

Most of the liberal bias you see comes from the federal and state level that schools are forced to comply with as that's how they receive funding.

States where education is funded mostly by towns, instead of counties, you wont see most of the liberal bias. Even some of the liberal leaning teachers find most of the things that come down either from the fed or state are absurd.
>>
>>139138099
Did you "nice" anyone?
>>
>>139138244
try it for a day. You wont last.

>>139138575
I've taught in all types. Poor, rich, and rural. Though I don't agree with hating a group of people, working in a poor school was just as much mentally draining as working in a rich school. I'm in a typical suburban white school now.
>>
>>139138666
LOL, no man. Bad apples always makes any profession look bad, especially when the media blows it up.
>>
>>139138409
No I don't agree with egoist anarchism. We are social animals, and must have a certain acceptable threshold to tolerate one another. It's called mutual respect.

Violent or non-violent, I disagree with marxist theorists as a whole.
>>
File: SCN_0035.png (916KB, 1055x614px) Image search: [Google]
SCN_0035.png
916KB, 1055x614px
>>139138409
Stirner was the most positivist of the ego-anarchists though. So hardly a representation but one worth reading for anyone on /pol/. And i say that as an opponent of anarchism and most leftwing ideologies.
Stirner at least wasn't like Feuerbach and others who lived in their metaphysical fantasies and bubbles but instead applied his ideas on the reality
>>
>>139138099
are you ever attracted to the female students?
>>
>>139138409
Also, if you're young, and this goes for anyone, don't get too caught up in following a certain philosophy. It's good to converse about them and read about them.

A philosophy only works if 100% of the society accepts it. In which case, we call them robots/sheep/slaves because they will be forced to accept things as they are without a counter argument-- which nullifies the original philosophical implemented ideology in the first place. Conflict will always occur in philosophical applications.

With wisdom, you may find yourself being more fluid with your thinking.
>>
>>139140008
no. As you get older what you find attractive changes, so how I thought as a teenager certainly changed.
Ever hear a teenager talk? nails on a chalkboard.
>>
File: SCN_0017.png (506KB, 482x696px) Image search: [Google]
SCN_0017.png
506KB, 482x696px
>>139140117
This. Also you should read the books from every extreme, whether Mein Kampf by Hitler, Das Kapital by Marx or "The Doctrine of Fascim" by Giovanni Gentile (1932) and others.
Most people who speak against Marx probably never read him, most people who speak against Hitler probably never read him either. So everyone should read everything before doing so.
>>
People must be so deep in their ideologies, they must just make threads for the sake of arguing without trying to convince the other side anything, when the other side had no intention of changing their opinion to begin with.

I thought I'd get more replies and add to the discussion and alleviate some misconceptions. oh well.

I'll continue to check until its archived.
>>
>>139141678
>People must be so deep in their ideologies
I dislike ideologues of any flavour. The world is infinitely complex, so any ideology is by definition a simplistic version of it and will fail to explain it fully. When that happens, instead of examining their beliefs and adjusting them accordingly, most zealots just try to adjust reality to fit their fantasy. As this is physically impossible, what we usually end up with at this point is big piles of dead bodies.
Left or right, it's stupid peoples inability to grasp that they can't control everything that has held us back and caused so much grief down the years.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.