[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I figured it out /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0065.jpg (29KB, 312x213px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0065.jpg
29KB, 312x213px
Gen z is based because they weren't peddled Harry Potter like we were

It all makes sense now
>>
Wait, did you guys actually read Harry Potter? That shit is gay.
>>
File: illust_63077407_20170825_163336.png (880KB, 1247x1500px) Image search: [Google]
illust_63077407_20170825_163336.png
880KB, 1247x1500px
>>139131734
That's not true at all
>>
>>139131734
Gen Z isn't based. There is just a giant divide in political ideology between people in this generation that reflects the nature of American politics since they were born. They only seem based because the conservative/right wing are much more rooted in their place on the political spectrum. Same goes with the liberals/leftists in Gen Z. I don't know who has more, but it isn't based on a whole, just a good portion of them.
>>
>>139131734
The Harry Potter series is required reading by 3rd grade in Oklahoma
>>
>>139131734
Gen z hasn't been to college yet. The brainwashing hasn't begun. See if they pass that test first.
>>
File: 1500503232821.jpg (189KB, 800x965px) Image search: [Google]
1500503232821.jpg
189KB, 800x965px
>>139131734
I was the biggest HP-fan faggot, and now im a full blown fucking nazi.

Many millenials who read the books are loners, which means most of them will seek a community.. this is why i found a bunch of nazi friends, cause i was fucking lonely.

Never been as happy as I am now, a good group of friends who all secretly share the same political views and do shit together in real life, but we never disclose anything to outsiders. Even people who are extended friends/part of the group are in the dark about our opinions, we only disclose it to those that become redpilled first.
>>
>>139132127
White Gen Z males are redpilled. I'm not into the whole racial division thing, but in terms of history white men get shit done.
>>
>>139133033
Problem is that they're a much less proportion of that generation than in the past.
>>139132189
I remember my great-grandma, rest her soul, tearing that book out my hand because it was the work of the devil. How right she was.
>>
>>139131734
millenial here and id still prefer rewatching the comfyness of harry potter over lord of the rings even after finding out all of the subliminal themes were created by a crazy lone sjw hag
>>
>>139131734
if your waiting for gen Z to save us..then you really are fucking stupid
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.