[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Molymeme going to give up?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: meme.jpg (106KB, 1612x864px) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
106KB, 1612x864px
Clearly his support for drumpf isn't going in his favor. People are starting to see through his bullshit.
>>
>>139131207
He seems to getting even better of late and hes already one of the top 5 dissident right/realist guys out there. Hopefully soon they'll figure out how to re-monetize him after the jewtube purge
>>
>>139131463
I'm recommending small donations directly to him, bypass paypal
>>
Never seen any of his videos. Because I'm not gay and don't watch YouTube
>>
The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.
>>
>>139131537
How do you donate to him without PayPal?
>>
>>139132111
Give the man your credit card number and SS
>>
>>139131207

I stopped watching him ages ago

He isn't intellectually nourishing anymore
>>
>>139132111
Snapcash
>>
>>139131207
What bullshit? Nobody supports Trump for sending more troops to Afghanistan. Stupid shill kys.
>>
>>139132111

Snail mail cash.
>>
IMO he should get back to doing more "The truth about" videos more often. Those are the ones that seemed to have strongly influenced people when he first really started making a name for himself.
>>
>>139131207
https://youtu.be/MCLuXO1PzVQ
ONE
>>
>>139132545

I do, now that I understand what our mission objectives are and are not in Afghanistan. It's a winning war with clearly defined and achievable goals that we have already secured.

Goal 1: Destroy the Taliban. Accomplished.

Goal 2: Strengthen the region to prevent Taliban from inserting foreign influence over the region again. 90% complete.

There are only three factions left in the region with sympathies for the Taliban, and we're negotiating a shared bargaining position between them as we speak. We'll be out in another 20 or 30 years, when the political alliances we've been nurturing are finally cemented.

We've won. Just gotta keep watering the crop and pulling weeds until it's time to harvest.

> B-but muh nation building.

Is an impossible goal. When you define victory by an impossible goal of course it looks like you're losing.

Our goal is to prevent Afghanistan from being a proxy puppet for the Iranians / Saudi's. We've won. Just have to keep investing for another few decades and it's gg.
>>
>>139131207
I remember he claimed that intergalactic travel would require an ancap civilization, stopped watching him after that.
>>
>>139133373
Those are the only videos of his that are actually good, the rest of it is him just repeating shit over and over.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.