[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you take a nigglet straight out of, say, Niger, and a niglet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: really made me think hard.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
really made me think hard.png
53KB, 256x256px
If you take a nigglet straight out of, say, Niger, and a niglet from, say, California, and raised them in exactly the same manner. Which one do you think would have a higher IQ at age 20?
>>
>>139130957
American niglet, they tend to have some slave master genes in them.

There is no underestimating how dumb Africans are.
>>
>>139131206
I don't know man, I've heard race mixing actually has counterproductive effects, even if you are theoretically introducing better genes into the stream.
>>
>>139131549
Maybe for general health, but for intelligence reasons you can't lose mixing from an African perspective.

Equatorial guinea has an average IQ of 59.

Fifty. Nine.

They would be legally retarded in civilised countries as a people.
>>
>>139131990
But would a burger nigger really fare much better if he was born in Equatorial Guinea? I'm not so sure.
>>
W. M. Kellogg: The Ape and the Child. A Study of Environmental Influence Upon Early Behavior, Hafner, 1967

You know what happened, the ape didn't adapted the white childs behaviour, but stayed an ape. Ultimate prove, that Niggers are genetically less worth and the social structure meme is just a meme. No truth behind it
>>
>>139133361
I can't help but think that if you put any nigger into a harsh educational regime he will become a lot smarter even if he's an absolute chimp to start with.
>>
>>139133136
On average their IQ is somewhat higher than that of Sub-Saharan Africans. That's all I know for sure.
>>
>>139134321
You can think what you want, doesn't make it true. Empirical studies all show, that there is no significant relation between social structure and intelligence. You should read more outside of your sociology meme degree literature canon
>>
>>139134654
Germany in 50 b.C vs Germany today is empirical evidence of societal structure having an impact on people's intelligence.
>>
>>139134979
Not how you deconstructivist faggot likes to have it. There are theories who assume that it was the better supply with food over centuries. Even IF this theory is right to some degree, flooding Africa with food aid and putting pet Niggers into a western environment will not turn a psychophatic tribal Nigger into a Rousseau. Same goes with the new friend of the left; eugenetics. They are not saving the civilization and progress, they are literally destroying it for ideological reasons
>>
>>139135386
I'm not suggesting you can make some nigger from Africa into a super-genius just by moving him somewhere else and giving it food, but it would affect them, and probably make them better than what they currently are. And the original question is how this changes, small as they might be, would put them when compared to a US born black.
>>
Not gone support Niggers for centuries (just like the majority of voters in Europe have) hoping to prove ideological, non empirical paradigms coined by a drunken ex jew leech, a crazy Hungarian pedophile, an Italian pervert and a bunch of German jews. You should remind yourself about the holy jew of sociology Karl Popper; the theories have all been falsified over the last century, accept it.
>>
>American Niggers
Kek, it falifies the theory. The average Nigger is on the same level as his ape cousin from the black continent
>>
>>139136168
It's a hypotetical question
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.