[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does literally no one talk or give a shit about disabled

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: LoganWeb-530x354.jpg (26KB, 530x354px) Image search: [Google]
LoganWeb-530x354.jpg
26KB, 530x354px
Why does literally no one talk or give a shit about disabled people?

Not just here but in the media also. Endless streams of articles and "discussions" about the white race, blacks, genders, jews, whatever.
What about the mentally disabled, crippled, blind or deaf? You know, people with actual real world problems?
>>
>>139129221
Social programs to people who need it like the disabled but everyone else will have to fucking work!
>>
>>139129221
problems that can be sorted out with testing and abortion.
>>
Because we shouldn't give attention to liberals
>>
>>139129221
Euthanasia except for the smart kind like high functioning autists. It's the humane solution.
>>
Disabled children are all the rage with liberals. Once they get older it's not so cute to hug a grown drooling retard or pleasant so they put them to the backburner.
>>
>>139129221
Disabilities are a lifestyle choice.
>>
>>139129221
Because the left can't politicize actually disabled people the same way they can with niggers or trannies.
>>
Disabled white people are better than other mongs
>>
>>139129537

not as much as you think, maybe for downs but there are tons of other birth defects.
>>
>>139129221
Do as the spartans
Kill them
>>
>>139129221
because they are such a small portion of the population. they are not worth pandering to. and rarely end up doing much of anything

you had a deaf miss america and a crippled physicist and sarah palins retard kid danced on some tv show thats about as much exposure to the handicapped as the masses can take for a couple decades
>>
>>139129623
But liberals don't care about them either?
One nigger doesn't get an Oscar and the entire twitter blows up, but you don't see them whining about the lack of disabled people in the entire cinema history? (except for the normie appropriate Forrest Gump ofcourse)

The right wants to divided them from society while the left wants them aborted.
>>
>>139129221
i thought the advanced Europeans celebrated the murdering of disabled children in the womb
>>
>>139129221
If you don't give birth to a fucking retard and throw that worthless shit in the trash to start again on a piece of life that will actually meaningfully contribute to the genetic present present and future of mankind, then you're probably a nigger.
>>
>>139130272
What if you give birth to a perfectly normal functioning human being, you love and care for him deeply and then get's heavy brain damage in a car crash at 10 years old and becomes eternally mentally disabled?
>>
I've got MS and don't want people catering to me. Honestly I just appreciate when there's more railings in some places. Other than that people should fucking deal with it.
>>
shhhh anon no one wants to talk about that
>>
They should all be gassed
>>
>>139130135
This. Not a big voter base. Also, we're naturally inclined to be repulsed to them, as fucked up as it is. We'd rather pretend they didn't exist and let the parents/special needs workers deal with them
>>
>>139130634
Well this I think.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOKbMW2uqs8
>>
>>139129221
they are in the same class as niggers. They don't feed off the elites but the middle class(aka whites) through programs and (((funding)))
>>
>>139129787
this desu
>>
It is because of breeding rights.

You all are fighting over outmoded tribal breeding rights.

Retards are not a threat and therefore go undiscussed.
>>
>>139137433
That's all any of this is.

Your talk about fairness, and projection of personal morality upon the state.

Are just ways to protect your right to successfully breed with a superior woman.

Woman of course do not share the same hardwired biological impulses you have.

That's why they have no revulsion towards foreign men and no problem with infanticide. For a woman their primary goal is child fitness.

Which means stopping rape, killing unwanted babies, and open borders.
>>
>>139130148
The current media narrative is that blacks can do as well as whites in all areas.

You can't as easily maintain the narrative that disabled can be abled.
>>
>>139129221
because everyone would prefer if they just didn't exist
because you can see obviously not all people are equal

see where it brings?
>>
>>139129221
Of their brain is good their pretty ok, but downies need to go
>>
>>139130005

>Implying 60 years of Eugenics wouldn't have fixed most major disabilities by now
>Being this retarded
>>
>>139129221
because they have real problems excuses, and you can't pretend to be a part of them.
>>
>>139130655
Also, what about people like me who work and are successful, no programs, educated, and are planning on raising G redpilled children. My condition is a white disease btw.
>>
Why is there no movement to defend midgets from military bias? Why can't midgets join?
Why do only granny's get a defense league?
>>
>>139130193
As opposed to the pre advancement euros who had to wait until the thing was birthed to dispose of it?
We've always killed or banished the genetic defects.
Until now, when we pay huge amounts of money to keep them alive, cared for and to give them everything a normal person would acquire for themselves all while telling them that they're just perfect and not at all a valueless drain on society.
>>
>>139137770
Yup, more of the world needs to read evolutionary psych.

Almost everything we do falls under two categories:

1. survival
2. obtain resources to attract mates
>>
>>139137926
I mean, I still hear:

"We can do everything you can, just in a different way"

Ya, and that "different way" is taking 5 fucking minutes to tie your shoes because you forgot how.
>>
>>139129623
Third post best post
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.